It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo joins Rice..."We Have To Stop Politicizing" Benghazi Raid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
dang, i can't stand Geraldo but this is one video i wish i could watch.
him and Condi ... the mechanical mouth-piece ... together telling the world what ??
to shut-up about it, isn't that just rich ??

no offense intended to the OP or the mouth-pieces but come on ppl, can't you rely on some factual information, just for once ??

i have a question for all those who think no "stand down" order was given.
given the complexity of both the location and firepower being received, do you really think General Ham and company did NOT call for assistance multiple times ??

so, if you believe they asked for assistance, what do you think their answer was ???
it certainly wasn't "we got your back" or "incoming on the way" or "affirmative, prepare for air strike" or any such commentary.

so, do tell, having asked repeatedly for assistance, what do you think they were told ??

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Just when I thought it couldn't get more disgusting, you posted that pic.
Now their faces are being used to generate more emotional reaction to a bunch of bullsht propaganda.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He lied period. They wanted us to believe it was because of a movie trailer. How can you deny that? For days this went on.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Posting what propaganda exactly? Everything Geraldo said in that Fox clip was full of lies, half truths, mixed with some truths. If you want to know what propaganda really is just watch that Fox clip.

Maybe the Mod should close this thread because there are plenty of other Benghazi threads that have actual facts posted in them without the personal attacks and emotional flares.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
reply to post by Swills

He lied period. They wanted us to believe it was because of a movie trailer. How can you deny that? For days this went on.

What exactly am I denying? I agree the White House, the MSM, and the CIA are absolutely lying.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

please clarify --> which part is

a reaction to a bunch of bullsht propaganda

the attack, the mismanagement of it, the deaths resulting from it or the fact that some would like the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ??

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Geraldo is not saying that Benghazi should not be investigated. He is talking on Fox about the wrong doings of Benghazi this very minute. The last comment he made? It would be prudent for a professional probe". I guess this means he changed his mind?
edit on 27-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

sorry. i replied wrong.
obama lied

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by badgerprints

Can you please explain this?

HE SAT ON HIS ASS AND ATTEMPTED NOT A DAMN THING WHILE HIS BUDDIES IN LIBYA KILLED HIS OWN AMBASSADOR AND THREE OTHERS

I really didn’t like Bush but I never accused him of being buddies with terrorists even after he helped get Osama’s family out of the US after 911. Is this just unfounded vitriolic speech or do you have some new information for everyone?

Buddies?

Yes. Buddies. Friends. Comrades. Compatriots. Teammates. Co-conspirators.
Obama had his day in the sun with a convenient little war in Libya where he got to play hero.
This was a big feather in his cap and a huge bragging point for him.

Got to protect the citizens from the Libyan government.

Then he sat and did nothing as the citizens he was apparently protecting killed his ambassador.
He watched from the situation room as seal team six killed Bin Laden.
He bragged about his involvement as he made real time decisions while watching from stationed drones.

He watched from the situation room as his buddies murdered his ambassador.
The drones were there. Seven hours he watched and waited for those dammed seals to go ahead and die instead of stirring up trouble with his friends who were just upset about a movie.

Nothing else about the man makes sense.
I can only conclude he felt the need to keep the available assets from being used to help the victims.

Can't go killing Libyans with gunships even when they are murdering Americans. That might tarnish his good reputation in his pet project country.

Strange though. He has no qualms about bombarding Pakistani families, weddings, get-togethers and travelers with air to ground missiles from drones on the off chance he might hit a "terrorist".

If he wasn't protecting the allies then he must have been protecting the enemy.
Everybody sees it. Nobody wants to say it. He is following his agenda.

Mean old Badgerprints. Talking about crooked politicians and selfish motives.
No fair.

Rude? Sure.
Logical?
You're dammed right it is.

edit on 27-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Let's say the administration gave the green light to those C-130 gunships to light up the protesters.

Now you have hundreds dead, in a foreign country. Many women and children dead.

Now what?

Facts don't matter, what matters is to throw blind accusations at the Obama administration.

For some reason, I don't think Fox News or the countless of Right wing blogs would be praising the Obama administration if they had given the go ahead to the C-130 to open fire on a group of protesters.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Geraldo will be discussing impeachment with some guests next. I have been saying this should be done all along. Anyways, this will be a good watch. Tune in to Fox news.
edit on 27-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sometimes Geraldo says something insightful and because it doesn’t fit into some group’s agenda its being shot down as lies without anyone showing proof to the contrary of what he said.

I love how he started to set down a timeline of events and that is what I have been waiting for. Too bad they didn’t run with it.

I thought this thread was about Geraldo’s comments but I see a lot of other rhetoric and stuff being thrown in here that in my opinion doesn’t belong. One subject at a time would be great.

I thought this was about denying ignorance not spreading it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Let's say the administration gave the green light to those C-130 gunships to light up the protesters.

Now what?

Facts don't matter, what matters is to throw blind accusations at the Obama administration.

For some reason, I don't think Fox News or the countless of Right wing blogs would be praising the Obama administration if they had given the go ahead to the C-130 to open fire on a group of protesters.

There were no protesters on September 11, 2012. The only people who were there were the Americans, Libyan security, and terrorists. There were no protesters protesting a stupid anti Muslim movie in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

No protesters.

None.

Video From Benghazi Consulate Shows Organized Attack

www.thedailybeast.com...

Video footage from the United States consulate in Benghazi, Libya, taken the night of the Sept. 11 anniversary attacks, shows an organized group of armed men attacking the compound, according to two U.S. intelligence officials who have seen the footage and are involved in the ongoing investigation. The footage, which was recovered from the site last week by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, offers some of the most tangible evidence yet that a military-style assault took place, according to these officials.

Benghazi Attack: Libyan Witnesses Recount Organized Assault

www.huffingtonpost.com...

TRIPOLI, Libya -- It began around nightfall on Sept. 11 with around 150 bearded gunmen, some wearing the Afghan-style tunics favored by Islamic militants, sealing off the streets leading to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. They set up roadblocks with pick-up trucks mounted with heavy machine guns, according to witnesses.....

.....There was no sign of a spontaneous protest against an American-made movie denigrating Islam's Prophet Muhammad. But a lawyer passing by the scene said he saw the militants gathering around 20 youths from nearby to chant against the film. Within an hour or so, the assault began, guns blazing as the militants blasted into the compound.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

that right there says it all for me ... and ya know, i hadn't really thought of it that way til you mentioned it, thanks.

[color=amber] If he wasn't protecting the allies then he must have been protecting the enemy.

i'm sure i'm not the first to say so, but if this is not treasonous activities, i surely don't know what is anymore.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Honor93 because: fix format

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Now what?

why are you reaching for the most extreme act as an only option ??
there were troops less than 1 hr away.
there were F? somethings on the ready also an hour away.

this siege (raid my arse) lasted plenty long enough to access reasonable ground support, so who says the gunship even needed to get involved ??

besides, there was no protest near the attack zone.
i don't believe there are any "innocent" bystanders amongst an armed insurrection and if there were, they should know better than to think their safety wasn't at risk.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So what you are saying is these are not his buddies in a traditional sense of the word but because you are so angry you used that rhetoric to insight further anger with people on here. It is an opinion you hold that you feel others should as well.

Now that I understand I will not bother you any further I just think it is important to stick to facts. I am not really sure how the conversation turned from what Geraldo said to what you are saying but I have seen a lot of misplaced rage lately because of the elections.

Hopefully once the elections are over news will go back to reporting instead of inciting.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Geraldo argued that this shouldn't be talked about until after the election, despite all the mounting evidence that there is a cover up going on. The voters have a right to know all the truth to this prior to the election.

Obama was supplying arms to these jihadists, first in Libya and now in Syria. This link is a good story about it and shows why he sat back and did nothing for the 7 hour period, tried to convince us it was because of a video, and now has his loyal followers claiming that republicans are trying to politicize it. I'm sure this story has already been posted somewhere but I thought it fits here again.

Arms flow to Syria may be behind Benghazi cover up

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Hmm.
Lots of self righteous anger in this thread.
Too bad it's a waste of time.
This administration either hung them out to dry or are so incompetent it seems to be the case.
Either one is unacceptable because they then lied through their teeth about it.
Politicizing?
Yep. It happens a lot. On both sides.
Doesn't change what they did.

Oh yes, they HUNG them OUT TO DRY, and because of POLITICS.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said tonight that his sources tell him that Obama was one of the people in the room watching

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said tonight that his sources tell him that Obama was one of the people in the room watching the Benghazi attack go down and both he and Col. David Hunt agree it would have taken an order by the president to intervene. Further, Col. Hunt said that we were only 20 min away by jet and a couple of hours away by AC-130 gunships and special forces, and the decision not to intervene had to be political.

and the decision not to intervene had to be political.

Watch the video here,
www.therightscoop.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Exactly. Something that is undecided and will come to no facts or truth being disclosed before the election should not be politicized for use to decide anything in said election. One candidate has not been convicted of anything and no one knows what the other candidate would have done if he had been in office in the same exact circumstance.It's a wash, a distraction, and a waste of everyone's time speculating. So why use it?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

apparently, Obama isn't so good at this gun-running stuff is he ??
maybe he should spend some more time with Kissinger

Geraldo's opinion about waiting to discuss this later is as transparent as glass ... Obama couldn't be any more guilty of murder at this point then he was when he ordered the death of AlAwaki or whatever his name was.

Obummer should have endured impeachment hearings a few dozen EOs ago.
however, if all the rest wasn't enough, this won't be either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join