Nibiru to appear during forthcoming eclipse, photos and nasa confession!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
N.ot A.nother S.tupid A.ssumption

link   

Originally posted by TFCJay

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by vanessaw

Right on schedule......

This is an automated U2U to let you know that vanessaw has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

Des

Funny, I received the same message.

You're part of the *special* Bernie Club now.....

link   
I can't wait for the election to be over and we can concentrate on important issues.
Like Nirubu.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I almost flagged you for this but its almost winter here so the flags are sticked frozen to my bottom!
edit on 27-10-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It seems that there is no Vanessa or Bernard Winterbottom employed by NASA. Would you care to try another approach?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
Vanessa Winterbottom?

I have read your work under your pen name of Vannie Coldbutt.

Haha. Love it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
soz but these are the kind of posts that just destroy everything......people try post stuff for real debate and then u get an idiot like this who thinks its funny to post stuff we all know is crap....i know this is against rules but surely uz can ban people like this who are obviously trying to make a mockery of this site?.......i,m ready for my slap on wrist or if i,ve pushed it too far my ban but people like this infuriate me .

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dang it! Nobody ever "foes" me. I'm jealous!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanessaw
I am not quite sure where the issue is with my husband Bernard

He is a man of reputation and honour, respected in our town.

He was awarded the victorian cross by the queen

A full video of the objects will be shown tomorrow at miday on all the major channels.

So let me get this straight. Your fella, whom I assume you love dearly gets one of the highest honours that my country has to offer and you can't even get the name right?

It's called the Victoria Cross, not Victorian. Please carry out more research before you hoax us so that you can at l.east get the lingo right.

Rev

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Destinyone

Dang it! Nobody ever "foes" me. I'm jealous!

They're afraid of the cat.

link   
I hope we don't look stupid tomorrow?..............

link   

Originally posted by sparky31
soz but these are the kind of posts that just destroy everything......people try post stuff for real debate and then u get an idiot like this who thinks its funny to post stuff we all know is crap....i know this is against rules but surely uz can ban people like this who are obviously trying to make a mockery of this site?.......i,m ready for my slap on wrist or if i,ve pushed it too far my ban but people like this infuriate me .

Bernard, the OP of this thread...has already been banned over 100 times...he just keeps coming back for more. He thinks we are all taking stupid pills in between his visits...

Des

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thread closed, you guys know why

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join