It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - "Tough Crowd"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
David Icke doesn't debate much....actually, at all.

Someone like Chris Hitchens would have absolutely destroyed Icke.

I actually have no issues with Icke's positive message and his telling people to think about the control and society and his spreading of love.... not just this video but in all of his stuff.

I, like most others, do find him very odd and like most of these people... Alex jones, Icke etc.... is mostly just out to make money.

Either he throws in some crazy reptilian stuff to throw people of the scent...or he is a little mad.

But IMHO, he's not as vile and bad as some of the doom mongers and fear peddlers but ultimately, he's not all he seems either and he's not quite as all knowing and seeing as he thinks he is.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

That was fun. I like you now. I also just looked at the clock and realized it's 5 AM. I should probably go night night. I wondered what my dog was talking about when he came out here. He speaks, but only in pig latin so I get confused.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ike kinda gives me more of the impression that the alternative air waves and alternative media has also been coopted covertly by TPTB. They always want to control both sides of the equation. So you run to the alternative message thinking your finding truth, only to find David Ike, and all his mumbo jumbo. Meanwhile if you just pick up a bible and read you'd descover how most everything actually works in the universe. Ike is just more speculation and CT's. Which is again what TPTB want you to waste your time on. thinking your finding truth but infact only finding more lies. People go to start looking into God's truth if they want to snap out of all this MSM BS.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The minute anyone starts talking about shapeshifting reptillians infiltrating society and dictating policy etc my eyes start rolling and credibility goes out the window.

He uses sensationalist tactics to influence the gullible and slanders and libels many who are not really in a position to answer his claims and accusations.
All whilst making a very good living indeed.

If there is any truth in what he says, and I suspect some of what he says may be based on truth, is hidden and disguised amidst the volume of complete bollocks.

He has gained a certain amount of credibility in some eyes with recent revelations about pedophiles within celebrity / politicians etc circles.
And as odious as that is, guess what, it comes as no great surprise to many of us just how depraved and amoral these people are - that doesn't make us all some sort of all knowing visionary with a deep understanding of secret societies, aliens etc.

I almost believe that his sole purpose is to discredit the conspiracy / alternative theory 'movements' etc and help pour scorn and ridicule on those who do actually get near to exposing 'the truth'.
edit on 28/10/12 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
He is a kook who caters to the uneducated and mentally ill.

Thats my conclusion AFTER reading FIVE (!) of his books patiently, open-mindedly and in full.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Who calls anyone they are not on a first name basis with by their first name? Creepy drones.

I'll take Oprah for a thousand please!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

"Etgay away ifelay! Etgay away ifelay!"

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thanks for the response but it's just too obvious.

ATS members are not THAT ignorant imho....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

But they ARE ignorant?

As long as you're being honest...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

But they ARE ignorant?

That's a matter of opinion

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by LiveForever8

But they ARE ignorant?

That's a matter of opinion

Has a community .. we are FAR from being ignorant on the entire net

so i agree with you .. thats a matter of opinion

edit on 10/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

For truth........

Mark my words

top topics

<< 1   >>

join