It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
no one knows for sure what haarp does except the people manning it.

its all speculation, it could be the ultimate doomsday device, or a bunch of nerdy old scientists doing 14 hrs shifts in front of monitor nursing a cup of hot campbells chunky chicken noodle soup.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well I see the OP likes to mention Nick Begich and his book, so then let's take a little look at him shall we...

Nicholas John Begich, Jr. (born November 10, 1958)[1] is a writer, lecturer and conspiracy theorist, who is the forerunner in the conspiracy theories associated with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Begich wrote and published the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP in the mid-1990s. Afterward, he was a frequent guest of Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM, discussing HAARP and his book. He has also appeared on Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. He has an honorary doctorate of medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in Sri Lanka.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org...(author)

So he is a writer and lecturer, but wait I see he was given an honorary doctorate of medicine from a diploma mill,well then he must know what he is talking about.

So let me get this straight you write a book and that makes you an expert in this area? Funny thing is his main backers of this false info are two of the main conspiracy pushers alive....

That alone shows that he is just like his main backers, which is all about making as much money on false info as he possibly can.

Being given an honorary doctorate does not make you a doctor, but here is a question for the OP.

Would you trust your personal doctor to tell you a diagnosis if you look up and see he has been given an honorary degree from some diploma mill medical school and not actually have attended an actual medical school, but for some reason you are going to believe someone claiming to be a doctor when he actually is not?

Now as far as the HAARP facility having open houses....

We recognize that there is great interest in the scientific work of the facility. In response to this interest, HAARP schedules open houses at which any and all are invited to visit the site. Several scientists are usually present at these open houses so that visitors can talk directly with those who use the facility for research. Open houses have been held most years since 1995 and have proven to be a popular event. The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

But if you want to believe a man who lies about being a doctor and doesn't have an ounce of evidence to prove his assertions on what HAARP does then hey go for it, but remember this there is more evidence to prove what HAARP doesn't do then what you are trying to say it does.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob1080David

firstly, i learned info about part of the technique to seed storm creation. and yes, part of it is chemtrails, but there are different types, and no, not every con-trail is a chemtrail, however i also wonder if anything is added to jet fuel to make every contrail a weaker form of sunlight reflecting chemtrails. anyways, just trying to diffuse the inevitable hating that often happens when mentioning chemtrails. but back to the point. a specific chemical mixture is used, and its distributed at high altitude, and obviously in a specific above the ocean location.

Well you started out fine then you had to try and bring in something that just doesn't exist with chemtrails. Your right not all contrails are chemtrails in fact no contrails are chemtrails they are just contrails.

So you say that chemtrails are a specific chemical mixture, so then what is this specific mixture that you think is being used?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Actually, a lot is known about what HAARP does.

There are literally hundreds of papers written about it and the experiments carried out.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report

I take it you didn't actually read this report did you, because if you did you would have seen this disclaimer...

csat.au.af.mil...

A little research goes along way...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (H.A.A.R.P.)

So you really are into everything Nick Begich has to say about HAARP aren't you?

In fact you are using his own website to try and prove what you think HAARP does, why not try and find a source that isn't related to the good ol non Dr. Nick Begich.

You may actually find out the truth if you quit believing what Alex Jones, Nick Begich and I can't forget Mr.Jesse Ventura have to say about HAARP as they are all about the making of the mighty dollar off of disinformation.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

no one knows for sure what haarp does except the people manning it.

Or perhaps Mr. Begitch and he has patiently explained it to us, but since the corporate media has not sounded the alarm... Well then everything must be just Jake huh?

Lets see who runs the thing. Well there is the military - two branches - G.E. and Raytheon the weapons manufacturers, and don't forget Dr. Edward Teller or the Atom Bomb fame. He wanted to blast out a bay in Alaska with a nuclear weapon... With all this considered I think it is safe to say that this is just mundane research of a peaceful product.

To the OP, this same thing occurred to me last night as it does every time another flood of the century or mega earthquake hits, or even the freak storm that hit us in MS and took my house out.

Rainbow patches in the sky before all the earthquakes in Asia a few years ago. Those earthquakes all had the same epicenter depth BTW. You can add to that what Hugo Chavez said about the Haitian earthquakes...

One thing is for sure, the people of NY and NJ will get the help the folks in New Orleans never got.

One item you all need to factor in on all this is all the money spent on education so that we end up in 24th place on the globe. Is that unfortunate? No, it is planned. Why? So we don't question like Jefferson told us to.

So everyone roll over and pull the covers up tight, everything is wonderful and HAARP is peaceful research. The corporate owned media told us so, or rather neglected to tell us anything.

As far as track records go, I trust Hugo Chavez more than most. And when Alex Jones poo-pooed him on this I figured Hugo was probably on the right track.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

if there are no chemtrails, then why are there photos of the inside of large aircraft, showing large liquid containers, the whole carrying capacity of these planes being given over to the cargo. why are there photos of air-bases that arent labeled on maps, the air bases do not public traffic, not even postal mail, but the photos of the planes on the airbases show spraying tips on the wings. why have many soil tests been done showing aluminum and barium contamination, two ingredients in some chemtrails, there are different kinds. if there are no chemtrails, why do different government agencies admit and even boast that they are performing chemtrail operations, as part of a geo-engineering effort. why does monsanto make many different types of genetically modified crops that will grow in aluminum tainted soil if there is no widespread implementation of aluminum distribution that will end up in the soil. why was a brittish discount airliner caught spraying chemtrails, getting paid by the evil that have deceived you, being paid to poison all of us, and you deny your murderer exists.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Jacob1080David
yeah cause when the induction magnetometergoes from showing virtually pure black for days, then almost instantly shows high energy readingsfor 3 days, at specific constant frequency bands, and then almost instantly shuts off for 3 days, going black again for days, thats totally the sun, maybe the earth too, everybody knows the earths magnetic field just turns on and off like that. thats why it took so long to find the new world, their compases would just turn on and off at random with the fickle magnetic field from earth. o and the iron from niribru is totally #ing the magnets on earth too, so you could never place a magnetic field measuring devixe close to haarp, an electromagnetic wave generator, and actually get a reading from haarp, just too impossible, your stupid, go back to school and study real physics you retard.

I can't tell if the insult is within the brackets of the sarcasm-fest or outside of it.
Okay, you mention studying real physics, yet you are claiming contact from your god as being the source that tells you the real power output?

yes, it was definately sarcasm, a sarcastic imaginary attack against me. someone was saying my imaginary voice in my head tells me how strong haarp is, so i was scoffing at their attack on me.
My comment on getting a replicable reading was meant as an example of something that might be better proof, as opposed to your method of thinking real hard until you hear an echo.
If that inner voice is what motivates you in the general direction of investigating what the real power output is, with real physics that can be confirmed, that's fine. But your inner god isnt going to convince anyone except you. And don't you want to share what you claim to know? I mean, it's important stuff right?
Hence the suggestion of measurable, replicable, readings. Whatever form that might take. Get creative.
But stay within the realm of physical reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

if there are no chemtrails, then why are there photos of the inside of large aircraft, showing large liquid containers, the whole carrying capacity of these planes being given over to the cargo.

Are you talking about pictures like this...

and here is more on those pics that you refer to...

metabunk.org...(Ballast-Barrels)

That should answer your questions about those test barrels that are popping up as so called chemical delivery systems in planes.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

God wouldn't condone you calling people stupid and retarded.

So what's his opinion on HAARP? Must make his job easier, what with it being able to steer hurricanes, cause earthquakes, make it snow and the like.

it was sarcasm, i was simulating someone else calling me stupid and retarded.

and guess what, religion has taught you lies about god. my god doesnt abide by those lies, we laugh at our fart jokes, and when someone is legitimately a douche to me, he has no reservations about me being a douche to them. turn the other cheek is a good principal, but no policy is the proper one 100percent of the time. So # you # bag!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

why was a brittish discount airliner caught spraying chemtrails, getting paid by the evil that have deceived you, being paid to poison all of us, and you deny your murderer exists.

And you have proof this really happened,because honestly I don't think that has ever happened but feel free to prove me wrong?

If you are talking about this airliner then....

Sorry but those are just ordinary contrails that someone who is trying to further this hoax has misidentified as something that doesn't exist, and that is chemtrails...
edit on 28-10-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I guess Haarp is the weapon needed to scare lots of people ( this is a mystery )

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

I guess Haarp is the weapon needed to scare lots of people ( this is a mystery )

The only ones that are scared are the ones who choose to believe the con artists that try to pass it off as something else so they can use the fearmongering that helps make them money, such as..

Alex Jones
Jesse Ventura
Dr. Nick Begich (not a real doctor)

and many more that take advantage of the misinformed.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by arabiantheorist

The only ones that are scared are the ones who choose to believe the con artists that try to pass it off as something else so they can use the fearmongering that helps make them money, such as..

Alex Jones
Jesse Ventura
Dr. Nick Begich (not a real doctor)

and many more that take advantage of the misinformed.

But, let me guess....you're a Dr. Steven Jones fan, right? And Dr. Judy Wood is a fraud, correct? Let me also ask you this....how is information regarding a military device "fear mongering"? Don't "the people" have a right to know, what their government is up to; and where their hard earned money is going? Isn't that the LEAST our government can do, for it's "people".

Also, for the record, I'M NOT a fan of Dr Nick Begich, but his work regarding HAARP does match up with all the other documents i've read. Now, why we think "advanced technology" doesn't exist, is beyond me??? Perhaps, people aren't ready to accept, that our government is not all that it's cracked up to be. Maybe, they don't want to realize that the government has it's own agenda, and we are not included. If we were included, NOTHING would be "top secret". Area 51 would be open to the public.

Now, the reason why i made the post...was because of the path this hurricane was taking, and the HAARP readings that i saw, (be they real or not). What really disturbed me the most, was the fact that this Hurricane was heading straight for the heart of NYC, with plans of parking in NJ, for several days.

Look at the path she's on. Does that look normal?

And, for the record, i DID SAY: (the Conspiracy Side)

You don't think it strange, that all the anomalies are happening, all at once? Not just the weather anomalies, but the election anomalies and economic anomalies as well. Oh, and let's not forget about Halloween....and that occult holiday. What a nice way to offer up some sacrificial blood to their 'gods'. They've already done their praise and worship with the Superbowl Halftime Show, The Grammy, and the Olympics. To me, it seems juuuuuuussst RIGHT. Timing is everything!

Another thing, i think it's pretty rude, to try and debunk something that no one knows for CERTAIN. You can't say, for sure....."no, it doesn't do that"...."no, it can't be that way". How do you KNOW? Are your "research teams" more credible? Are your "scientists" more legit??? What makes YOUR POINT OF VIEW......superior?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
In the original post you showed a picture of the current haarp signal from www.haarpstatus.com...

does anyone know if this site is legit. It seems like BS to me, since there is no info on how the detection system works, etc on the site. I could be wrong, does anyone know much about this site or if there are alternatives to it?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This "ufo" was recently spotted over Kentucky and filmed for quite a while (check out can video below). It really looks like a mirror, and as many of you know haarp has several patents for ionosheric mirrors, see patents below. My guess is this UFO has something to do with haarp

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2012/10/26/ufo-spotted-over-kentucky.wlex

U.S. Patent 5202689:
Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space
Inventors: Bussard; Robert W., Manassas, VA
Wallace; Thomas H., Gainesville, FL
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC
Issued: Apr. 13, 1993
Filed: Aug. 23, 1991

U.S. Patent 5041834:
Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer
Which Can Be Tilted
Inventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC
Issued: Aug. 20, 1991
Filed: May. 17, 1990
edit on 28-10-2012 by thisguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TitanBCE
When referring to the sharp turn to the west, I heard a TWC meteorologist say "We honestly have never seen this before with a system that originates in the tropics."

That's my point I was making. Maybe something else is at play then, possibly HAARP, but Phage says it ain't so, so it must not be. I guess I have to rethink things now and come up with another scenario. But as I suggested earlier that the jet stream this far north goes west to east and it still is. The weather pattern is moving across the north half of the country from west to east, so how does a storm of this size just turn west right into the jet stream and perfectly pound New York City with rain and waves and wind for what, three days? Hmmmm!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguy
In the original post you showed a picture of the current haarp signal from www.haarpstatus.com...

does anyone know if this site is legit. It seems like BS to me, since there is no info on how the detection system works, etc on the site. I could be wrong, does anyone know much about this site or if there are alternatives to it?

I can't say for certain....one way or another. Then again, is anything on the internet, REALLY legit??? Is it needful to know how fast earth spins??? Does it help OUR daily lives, to know the speed of light??? Sure, i can sound smarter than you, and you can sound smarter than me, but does it really matter?

However, it does matter what the evil entities that rule our world are up to. After-all, we are paying for this technology, that they refuse to be honest about.

Anyhoot, here's today's picture:

Is this picture legit? I don't know. But, that white area has doubled in size.

Oh, and just to throw this out there. How about this event: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
yah, the new 7.7 earthquake. it's located just off of the southern tip of alaska.
bad aim on the part of the haarp operators?
maybe it's a secondary reflection of all the energy being put out over the last few days.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join