It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Remember,

The haarp is a frequency generator.

Everything operates at a certain frequency.

They claim to say what frequency and how many Watts the haarp operates at. The thing is,

Do you believe that they are telling the whole truth?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Anyone notice that the role of HAARP changes with every second major news story.

One week it is a weather manipulation machine.....the next week it is a mind control device.....the following week it is an earthquake machine...........and the week after......it is a microwave weapon aimed at everyone....except of course....the US of A's enemies(it is only there to torment US citizens and their allies)

Next week, HAARP is going back to the future to rescue the Doc & Jennifer from Obamacare......
edit on 28/10/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by pheonix358

Remember,

The haarp is a frequency generator.

Everything operates at a certain frequency.

They claim to say what frequency and how many Watts the haarp operates at. The thing is,

Do you believe that they are telling the whole truth?

So what are you saying - that there is a super secret frequency they have discovered that HAARP secretly uses that can vibrate anything to it's component molecules? Like some kind of disruptor ray?
That it can interact with and manipulate anything if it matches the frequency? Like a magic wand, but bigger?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Just thought I'd add this also:

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’ It defined ‘environmental modification techniques’ as ‘any technique for changing –through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.

Evidently the weather CAN BE manipulated any where around the world for the UN to step in and put a halt to it being used as a weapon.

And we aren't the only ones experimenting with it either......

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well after reading 5 pages, including lots of crap, i couldnt bring myself to read the 6th and 7th page, so i decided to just post my reply. feel free to reply to me, would love to participate in respectful discussion.

firstly, i learned info about part of the technique to seed storm creation. and yes, part of it is chemtrails, but there are different types, and no, not every con-trail is a chemtrail, however i also wonder if anything is added to jet fuel to make every contrail a weaker form of sunlight reflecting chemtrails. anyways, just trying to diffuse the inevitable hating that often happens when mentioning chemtrails. but back to the point. a specific chemical mixture is used, and its distributed at high altitude, and obviously in a specific above the ocean location. well this high altitude chemtrail uses a chemical mixture that reacts in the upper atmosphere and causes the plasma to become much much more dense. i have heard quotes that doing this creates a sort of giant magnifying glass over the earth, causing increased heat from the sun. when the energy waves from the sun pass through this amplified plasma, well the much denser electromagnetic energy in this boundary actually amplifies the energy waves, i guess electromagnetic waves can be amplified by travelling through a plasma, makes sense to me.

also haarps patent ability, one of some unknown number more, is to electromagnetically energize the ionosphere and causes it to swell to 3 or 4 times its original size and height. this causes lots of atmosphere to rush in to fill the void, this could be used to suck a storm towards the inflated bubble, perhapse this is about to happen causing the storm to be sucked left to the mainland. they must have been using other weather modification techniques to cause the jet stream to get all messed up and not push the storm out to sea.

as usual, it seems we have another haarp speculation forum, but with lots of speculation, little facts/evidence, and a fair ammount of doubt about what haarp is capable of. now i do not know everything, but i have spent time trying to find some truths between all the hype, dis-info, and just dumb 101 crap. theres commonly doubt haarp can effect targets at a distance, however, the molten spinning iron in the core of the earth creates an envelope magnetic field around the earth, protecting us from the sun. build a sufficiently sized electromagnetic device that can reach out and significantly effect this magnetic field, and there will be ripples in the magnetic field all around the globe. and thats really putting it lightly, haarp energy waves are from a phased array, meaning the energy is steerable, meaning it can target. if haarp was only capable of effectiong the ionosphere above the haarp installation itself, then why in the world is a phased array used to create a steerable energy beam??? yeah, dont doubt the capabilities of this thing, but at the same time dont believe the hype.

however, this im sure will be dismissed as hype. in 97 after more building was done on haarp, or maybe this is when the second possibly more powereful haarp like device was built, haarp being built in 94 before more additions were made to it. anyways, in 97, there was an event. lots of people all over the world could sense it, vaguely. lots more didnt sense, and lots of sheep are so dulled by toxic food and brainwashing media, that they would never sense anything. anyways, haarp and/or the second haarp like device in alaska, engaged in a test, a test of a capability the device was designed to create. i dont know exactly what it is but it took a # load of power. some time ago i made a personal relationship with my own god, and ive managed him to tell me 10 billion, the answer to my question of how many watts can haarp peak output at. officially the peak power is 300 million, but yeah, they lied about that by a magnitude of 33. anyways, the test was basically a test of a shielding capability of haarp. im guessing haarp pumped lower power to places to pre charge parts of the atmosphere, before turning on full blast to electromagnetically excite the ionosphere over a very wide area, creating an electromagnetic shield, possibly protecting from solar flares and stuff. also, there is a congressional document legislating funding for haarp, and in this document there is funding set aside to be used for 'deep trigger research'. what else you going to trigger deep but an earthquake. spray chemtrails over an earthquake fault that disperse electromagnetically responsive metal particles and chemicals, and haarp basically has a giant antenna in the sky to bounce an ultra low frequency off of, specifically a 2.5 hz frequency, or about there since the crust resonates about 2.5 hz, varying some from area to area. this is why haarp is on spraying 2.5 hz energy before a quake, and you can see haarp bubbles above the faults before a quake too. im out of characters and energy, feel free to reply or question.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I completely forgot to mention in my post above, that the haarp magnetometer shows it was blasting high power literally non-stop october 19th, 20th, and most of the 21st, it also began just at the end of the 18th, so it was literally just a few hours short of a 3 day long non-stop blast. so was haarp used in conjunction with specific chemtrail types to generate a hurricane, and make this perfect storm? there should be no question, the deniers and doubters just have not yet encountered the evidence in this highly censored type of subjects. the evils rely on their technological dominance, so keeping their technology secret from us is high importance.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob1080David
I completely forgot to mention in my post above, that the haarp magnetometer shows it was blasting high power literally non-stop october 19th, 20th, and most of the 21st,...

What is the haarp magnetometer? Forgive my ignorance.
It is some sort of verifiable measurement coming from HAARP scientists themselves? Where can we see these readings? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

The induction magnetometer at HAARP records fluctuations in Earth's magnetic field. These fluctuations are caused by a number of things, including solar activity.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

If you want to get an indication of what to look for to see when the HAARP transmitter is actually in use, have a look at this thread. The spectrum monitor actually records activity at the radio frequencies that the transmitter uses, the induction magnetometer does not.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I just have one thing to say : MY dear brothers in new york
... Please be careful , watch yourself ,pray
and you will be safe

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
its so weird, they're already planning a 10-day power outage.

how convenient.... for fixing elections maybe?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So Jacob1080David cannot attribute any magnetometer readings he may have seen to HAARP blasting at high power, as he was really looking at the fluctuations of the earth's field?
Maybe he meant the other one that actually does chart HAARP output, but called it a magnetometer by mistake?

(After looking at pretty coloured charts...)

Well, judging (as a completely non-certified magnetic field fluctuation chart analyst) from the visible difference in the two charts on those dates, yes, it was probably the first one, wrongly attributing magnetic field fluctuations as being HAARP output.

But seeing as he says that his innner god told him the truth about the REAL power output of HAARP, that oversight may not be that surprising.

Sorry Jacob1080David, but that's not a compelling point to bring into any evidence based discussion, that your inner voice gave you the real figures.
I mean, cool talking point maybe, but not really that respectable as evidence that's going to persuade people of the sinister reality you believe in. If you can get some readings that are replicable on equipment readily available to the common citizen, that would be useful.

edit on 28-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Next week, HAARP is going back to the future to rescue the Doc & Jennifer from Obamacare......

Actually Jesse Ventura is going to use it to brainwash everyone to request they bring back his sad show Conspiracy Theories...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
they keep saying headed directly for the biggest city in the nation

how do they know where its headed directly?

edit on 28-10-2012 by atsandy because: (no reason given)

link   
No need! His new season has already been advertised! You are too late!

P

link   
yeah cause when the induction magnetometergoes from showing virtually pure black for days, then almost instantly shows high energy readingsfor 3 days, at specific constant frequency bands, and then almost instantly shuts off for 3 days, going black again for days, thats totally the sun, maybe the earth too, everybody knows the earths magnetic field just turns on and off like that. thats why it took so long to find the new world, their compases would just turn on and off at random with the fickle magnetic field from earth. o and the iron from niribru is totally < snip > the magnets on earth too, so you could never place a magnetic field measuring devixe close to haarp, an electromagnetic wave generator, and actually get a reading from haarp, just too impossible< snip >

MOD NOTE: Please review the following:

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions

edit on 10/28/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
and for the god thing, just cause i am something that is foreign to you and you do not understand what it is i am and what i have created, doesnt mean i am crazy. yes, i talk to god, i have done so for years, after some time, i worked hard with him to allow us to enable a better communicationbetween us. it took time and desire and effort, but i began to listen to him speak to me. it is not a fabrication in my mind, it is my god whove ive spent a lot of time with and have grown to love. people say they love jesus, they claim to be blessed by his spirit, they never truly speak to jesus, they have never seen or heard him, but they believe. you might call them crazy, but you arent there in the car on the dark drizzly night when jesus cuts the ignition on the drunk drivers car slowong its momentum so it doesnt kill the newborn in the van.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

yeah cause when the induction magnetometergoes from showing virtually pure black for days, then almost instantly shows high energy readingsfor 3 days, at specific constant frequency bands, and then almost instantly shuts off for 3 days, going black again for days, thats totally the sun, maybe the earth too, everybody knows the earths magnetic field just turns on and off like that. thats why it took so long to find the new world, their compases would just turn on and off at random with the fickle magnetic field from earth. o and the iron from niribru is totally< snip > the magnets on earth too, so you could never place a magnetic field measuring devixe close to haarp, an electromagnetic wave generator, and actually get a reading from haarp, just too impossible, < < snip >

I can't tell if the insult is within the brackets of the sarcasm-fest or outside of it.
Okay, you mention studying real physics, yet you are claiming contact from your god as being the source that tells you the real power output?
My comment on getting a replicable reading was meant as an example of something that might be better proof, as opposed to your method of thinking real hard until you hear an echo.
If that inner voice is what motivates you in the general direction of investigating what the real power output is, with real physics that can be confirmed, that's fine. But your inner god isnt going to convince anyone except you. And don't you want to share what you claim to know? I mean, it's important stuff right?
Hence the suggestion of measurable, replicable, readings. Whatever form that might take. Get creative.
But stay within the realm of physical reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob1080David

< snip >

So what's his opinion on HAARP? Must make his job easier, what with it being able to steer hurricanes, cause earthquakes, make it snow and the like.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by atsandy

They don't.

The MSM is like ATS in many ways, including exaggeration of information and fear mongering.

edit on 28/10/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

and for the god thing, just cause i am something that is foreign to you and you do not understand what it is i am and what i have created, doesnt mean i am crazy. yes, i talk to god, i have done so for years, after some time, i worked hard with him to allow us to enable a better communicationbetween us. ...

No way, I wasn't trying to suggest that, whatever makes you happy, and good on you.
But when you bridge the gap to try and communicate with someone else, there is a difference between what is subjective to you and what another person can reasonably accept.
I can reasonably accept that you have these experiences and feelings and relationship with god, but I cannot accept what he tells you as evidence for something in the real world that we both share. It's going to take more than that. That's all.
So, what is your response to the claim that YOUR claim as to the HAARP output on the 19th, 20th, etc, was based on the magenetic field of the Earth, not the actual output of HAARP, which chart doesn't seem to show anything major? Fair assesment?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join