It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by earthalien50

Electricity and magnetism are the exact same force.
No. Magnetism is a force which can be created by electricity. Electricity can exert a force under some circumstances but usually it is considered to be a flow of charges rather than a force.

One does not exist without the other.
Depends. There is no electricity involved with a permanent magnet unless the magnet is in motion near a conductor or unless a conductor is in motion near a magnet.

A frequency describes the period and amplitude of an electromagnetic signal.
Just the period. Frequency does not describe amplitude.

Bottom line is: You can't have a frequency as described above without electricity.
Electromagnetic radiation is not really magnetism or electricity, it is a combination an electrical field and a a magnetic field yet different from both because it self propagates. Since it is not a force it is closer to electricity but since it has no charge it cannot be said to be much like electricity.

edit on 10/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
What was the angle on 9/11? What logic was there to flatten 3 buildings...just to go to war with Iraq?

assuming it was an inside job, there are many theories, oil, gold and revenge are the usual suspects.

the reality is UBL wanted to build a caliphate, and he was hoping the US would bomb mecca or some other over reaction and destabilize the entire region allowing him to marry pakistans nukes to the money and oil in the area, build a super power and kick out the meddling westerners.

but most westerners can't wrap their brains around that, so they make up stories about demolitions and missiles to shift the blame, which is what every conspiracy theory is, shifting the blame to match your world view

sure beats anything in this thread. wasn't katrina supposed to make bush emperor for life or something ?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is only one thing bigger than presidential politics and that is the Federal Reserve. I bet TPTB would not do this for an election...but would do it to manipulate the gold reserves.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

But it does transmit frequencies....and those frequencies can vibrate and cause things to move.
It transmits electromagnetic radiation at radio frequencies. It does not transmit "frequencies". Frequencies are not things. They are a property of things which display a periodic nature.

Think of the classic opera singer and a glass shattering scenario What causes the glass to shatter?
The sympathetic vibrations induced by the longitudinal motion of air molecules. That is what sound is. That is not what electromagnetic radiation is.

What can a frequency that's NOT AUDIBLE do to a hurricane?
Not much. Electromagnetic radiation does not affect air but it can affect plasma. Plasma like that in the ionosphere high above Gakona. In the ionosphere 10s of miles above anything that can be considered weather.

And tell me Phage....why such INTEREST in this topic? A guy of your "stature" should be shootin' down big fish...not little guppies; like me.
I like to deny ignorance. In that department you are a large fish.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Boom. Another ATSer found a "drill" from 1997 for a hurricane named Sandy that ficticiously impacted Long Island. Eerie similarities, indeed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15222373#pid15222373

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But it does transmit frequencies....and those frequencies can vibrate and cause things to move.
It transmits electromagnetic radiation at radio frequencies. It does not transmit "frequencies". Frequencies are not things. They are a property of things which display a periodic nature.

Think of the classic opera singer and a glass shattering scenario What causes the glass to shatter?
The sympathetic vibrations induced by the longitudinal motion of air molecules. That is what sound is. That is not what electromagnetic radiation is.

What can a frequency that's NOT AUDIBLE do to a hurricane?
Not much. Electromagnetic radiation does not affect air but it can affect plasma. Plasma like that in the ionosphere high above Gakona. In the ionosphere 10s of miles above anything that can be considered weather.

And tell me Phage....why such INTEREST in this topic? A guy of your "stature" should be shootin' down big fish...not little guppies; like me.
I like to deny ignorance. In that department you are a large fish.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) operates a major ionospheric research facility at Gakona, Alaska. As you look through our web site, you will find many technical details about this facility and about active ionospheric research in general. The web site also contains descriptive material on the Earth's ionosphere and gives examples of some of the scientific results obtained at the HAARP facility. There is a strong connection between the ionospheric research conducted at the HAARP facility and many practical issues that affect our everyday lives. All long-distance high frequency (HF) communication systems, such as ship-to-shore communications, transoceanic aircraft links, and portable systems used so frequently in Alaska and other remote areas, operate by bouncing signals off the ionosphere, a process often referred to as sky-wave propagation. By studying a small, limited portion of the ionosphere directly over the facility, research at the HAARP observatory is able to probe the nature of this dynamic medium, both in its naturally disturbed condition and when artificially stimulated, with the goal of being able to provide the fundamental understanding necessary to enhance the performance of such systems. Radio signals at much higher frequencies are used with satellite communication systems such as the military's UHF satellite constellation and with navigation systems such as GPS. In this case, the signals must pass through the ionosphere. The performance of these systems can be negatively impacted by naturally occurring ionospheric processes such as scintillation, fading and Faraday rotation. Research at HAARP is of great value in studying and characterizing these ionospheric processes as well.

Again, the keyword is FREQUENCIES. Stop telling me a frequency is not a 'thing'. It's not important. What is important is that FREQUENCIES can move things and change things.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Phage, your answers annoy me. You insist your answers are always right, sometimes they're not.

You know science well, but only accepted science. I understand with absolute clarity what some of the posters in this thread are getting at. If it was me, I would help them phrase their words better. You just shoot them down pointing out your superiority.

A poster points out that electricity and magnetism are the same thing. I agree with you ..... but!

So answer my questions, and yes, it does have a bearing on the possible uses of HAARP.

What force provides the energy for magnetism, gravity and electricity. What allows electrons to spin in perpetual motion.

Then prove that the HAARP installation is not able to affect this force.

To every one else, nice thread!

P

edit on 27/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Let me also throw this out there:

The U.S. Military claims HAARP is designed to communicate with submerged submarines and to penetrate the land with ELF (extremely low frequency) waves to search for hidden tunnels or other sites of military interest. What else can HAARP technology do? It can, according to author Nick Begich:
(1) shield a territory from interconnentinental ballistic missiles,
(2) fry satellites,
(3) disrupt communications over a large area of the globe,
(4) change the chemical structure of the upper atmosphere and possibly alter the weather, (love the way they use "possibly".
(5) affect human mental functioning, and (6) generally impact the health of humans and other biological systems in negative ways. Angels Dont Play This HAARP

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I get what you are explaining - I totally understand. Vibrations are the same as frequencies within the contexts of movements and emission. Or should that read emissions and movement?!

The frequencies radiate outward from a source or inward towards an intended receptor. This is exactly how we send our electronic transmissions every minute of every day.

When it comes to levitation and moving solid items - it is the same process. Sound vibrations emanating from an origin and being broadcast or emitted towards an item. Whether it is an electrical frequency, a musical frequency or radiation frequency, a crystal frequency or a sound frequency - they are all a frequency. Each has an element that makes it individual and unique.

Awesome thread. Love it.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yes. The con-man Nick Begich talking about the patent we talked about earlier. The one which describes a system 1,000 times more powerful than HAARP.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I get what you are explaining - I totally understand. Vibrations are the same as frequencies within the contexts of movements and emission. Or should that read emissions and movement?!

The frequencies radiate outward from a source or inward towards an intended receptor. This is exactly how we send our electronic transmissions every minute of every day.

When it comes to levitation and moving solid items - it is the same process. Sound vibrations emanating from an origin and being broadcast or emitted towards an item. Whether it is an electrical frequency, a musical frequency or radiation frequency, a crystal frequency or a sound frequency - they are all a frequency. Each has an element that makes it individual and unique.

Awesome thread. Love it.

Much Peace...

EXACTLY!!! I was trying to explain it in layman's terms, where others could UNDERSTAND what i was trying to describe. But, I guess some people are waaaaaaay more "scientific" than lil ole me; and didn't understand the poor man's version. Thank you for clarifying it...for the smarter readers.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Yes. The con-man Nick Begich talking about the patent we talked about earlier. The one which describes a system 1,000 times more powerful than HAARP.

Riiiiight! And our government is always on the up and up.
They would never con, lie, or manipulate us.
They would never put us in harms way.

Ok then, how about this lady? She seems to know a heck of a lot about this.Weather Anomalies and Field Affects

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Whether it is an electrical frequency, a musical frequency or radiation frequency, a crystal frequency or a sound frequency - they are all a frequency. Each has an element that makes it individual and unique.

You have it right, almost. They all can have a frequency and each is different and unique. Electricity is different from music (sound) and both are different from "radiation". Sound can move things because it is a mechanical (physical) movement of air. Electricity cannot directly move things but in creating a magnetic field it can affect electrical conductors. Electromagnetic radiation can only "move" charged particles (ions, plasma). That is how HAARP is able to heat a portion of the ionosphere, it cannot affect the lower atmosphere where there are far more neutral particles than charged particles.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Judy Wood?
Seriously? No, she doesn't know much about it or if she does she's pulling a lot of legs. If anything she is a disinfo agent planted in order to make the truth movement look ridiculous. Sure, the WTC was brought down by a death beam.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Amanda5

Whether it is an electrical frequency, a musical frequency or radiation frequency, a crystal frequency or a sound frequency - they are all a frequency. Each has an element that makes it individual and unique.

You have it right, almost. They all can have a frequency and each is different and unique. Electricity is different from music (sound) and both are different from "radiation". Sound can move things because it is a mechanical (physical) movement of air. Electricity cannot directly move things but in creating a magnetic field it can affect electrical conductors. Electromagnetic radiation can only "move" charged particles (ions, plasma). That is how HAARP is able to heat a portion of the ionosphere, it cannot affect the lower atmosphere where there are far more neutral particles than charged particles.

"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper-atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. . . . Molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, and other concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased. . . ." Begich found eleven other APTI patents. They told how to make "Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation," power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, electromagnetic pulses previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other "Star Wars" tricks. This cluster of patents underlays the HAARP weapon system. Link

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Phage, your answers annoy me. You insist your answers are always right, sometimes they're not.

You know science well, but only accepted science. I understand with absolute clarity what some of the posters in this thread are getting at. If it was me, I would help them phrase their words better. You just shoot them down pointing out your superiority.

His knowledge of science is superior.

A poster points out that electricity and magnetism are the same thing. I agree with you ..... but!

So answer my questions, and yes, it does have a bearing on the possible uses of HAARP.

What force provides the energy for magnetism, gravity and electricity.

A force doesn't, on its own, provide energy for anything. Energy is a property of arrangements of matters and fields. It is a quantitative property which constrains the possible outcomes from the laws of physics. It happens to be a useful quantity for understanding outcomes because it is a consequence of certain mathematical symmetries in the laws of phsics.

"electricity" is a somewhat unclear concept to the layman. In fact, there are two separate, mutually interacting, components:

part A: charged particles of matter
part B: electric and magnetic fields which exist everywhere in space and time.

The motion of charged particles of matter in A create the electric and magnetic fields. Electric and magnetic fields themselves exert forces on charged particles.

"electricity" in common human usage is the motion of charged particles (current), usually contained in a metallic wire. The generating apparatus induces electric fields which point through the wire which cause acceleration of certain electrons in the wire, causing current.

In a physical electromagnetic system consisting of fields and particles, the total energy is the sum of both the kinetic energies of the moving particles, interaction of the particles's spin with the fields, plus the energy in the free-space fields.

What allows electrons to spin in perpetual motion.

Lack of any physical interactions which change it to zero.

edit on 27-10-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Judy Wood?
Seriously? No, she doesn't know much about it or if she does she's pulling a lot of legs. If anything she is a disinfo agent planted in order to make the truth movement look ridiculous. Sure, the WTC was brought down by a death beam.

Really? A dis-info agent? hahahahaha Well...after about 3 years of researching 911...her "theory" is the only one that made SENSE....and i've heard them ALL!!! I stopped researching 911 after stumbling upon her. If she's a dis-info agent. She sure did let the cat of the bag. What was she before her "theory" was made known??? Oh, that's right...she was a college professor.

So tell me Phage.......WHO is a "credible source", to you? Is your "source" the only ones permitted to be "true? You may have THOUSANDS OF STARS AND FLAGS.....but you're losing this battle.
And, you know what....i feel HONORED! lol

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Why keep repeating the same stuff from the same patent? The same patent which is not HAARP? The same patent which contains speculation about what a system with a 10 billion watt power supply might be able to do.

Oh, I like that "Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation". You know what that is?

A method for producing a high yield explosion without radioactive fallout comprising filling an expendible structure with an explosive mixture of a combustible gas (e.g. methane) and an oxidizer gas (e.g. oxygen) and then detonating said mixture.

It's a fuel-air bomb but the title sounds really scary so it goes on the list knowing that anyone who believes half the crap that is claimed about HAARP won't bother looking it up. It has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

It transmits electromagnetic fields, and those fields cause charged particles to vibrate and move.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Want to know the easiest way to tell you're on to something...

Phange shows up... THE END...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join