It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Actually, zero out of three.

What kind of aircraft were they flying?

And does this nit-picking have anything to do with the debate at large?

Oh, Threadkiller?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Joule is instantaneous power, watt is time averaged.

1 Joule = 1 watt over 1 second. (1 watt second)

Let's start over.

1 joule = 2.77777778e-7 kilowatt hours www.calculateme.com...

5.2e19 joules = 1.4444444444e+13 kWh

Nuke sub output = 100,000kW

1.4444444444e13 kWh / 100,000 kw = 1.44e8 hours

1.44e8 hours *.01 (1%) = 1.44e6 = 1,444,444.44 sub hours of operation to produce 1% of the required power. I was wrong.
edit on 10/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

have you not seen the #ing worst drought in north america in decades? how else does that # happen other than weather control? how else are you supposed to control without spraying # in the atmosphere, where the weather happens. yes there is a lot of dis-info and fear mongering about chemtrails, maybe that photo is shopped, but the effects of the spraying are evident to those who do not close their minds out to that which is foreign or strange.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Your move.

You have not said anything to indicate that a hurricane is steered by ocean temperatures.

The forward motion of the hurricane is controlled by the "steering winds" in the upper atmosphere, typically at the so-called "500 millibar level", 5 or 6 kilometers above sea level.

atoc.colorado.edu...

Steering winds of hurricanes are formed due to a large area of high pressure, most commonly found in the central Atlantic. It is referred to as the Bermuda High or the Atlantic ridge, and it has a clockwise flow around it.

www.accuweather.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

I did have a friend that gave me some paperwork with a patent list
and also an agreement that HAARP would never be used as
a weather weapon.

wait for it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Here's a question: Is this hurricane acting, 'normally'? Doesn't it seem to be taking an awful long time to die out? Hasn't it been a LONG journey for Sandy? Am i missing something here? This thing started, somewhere in Africa, right? What's driving it? Something...is making this thing, move the way it's moving, and i doubt it's warm water.

It's acting exactly as meteorological computer models, a week ago, were predicting it to do. Cudos to the models (especially ECMWF)!

If it had acted very differently to predictions, then there might perhaps be some case for arguing something untoward was going on.

(incidently, in the past we've been able to predict hurricane deveopment based on the observation of convective cells over Africa itself
We're getting good as this!)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob1080David

I guess that you overlooked the great dust bowl back in the day.

What was that the thirties? Did they have chemtrails back then?

I am not closed minded. I believe that that kind of venture over such a large area is to great for a couple of planes to accomplish. There just is not enough of resources to achieve that kind of mission.

I know that weather manipulation is possible. But that does not make it chemtrails. You seem to be confused on what you want chemtrails to be.

I even made a thread asking what is the definition of a chemtrail. Every chemtrailer had a different answer.

Weather modification is not chemtrailing.

I also believe that weather modification is a hit or miss type of thing. They can try but the outcome is questionable.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

What a whole load of BS assumptions way to go , what is an average size hurricane? were your cartoon worked out the mass, subs with your top secret antenna any proof?, then the assumption that all the power from the subs reactor could be converted to energy through the antenna

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob1080David
reply to post by liejunkie01

have you not seen the #ing worst drought in north america in decades? how else does that # happen other than weather control? how else are you supposed to control without spraying # in the atmosphere, where the weather happens. yes there is a lot of dis-info and fear mongering about chemtrails, maybe that photo is shopped, but the effects of the spraying are evident to those who do not close their minds out to that which is foreign or strange.

Your first line answers YOUR own question but you just don't see it, It's happened before when we DIDN'T have the technology CLAIMED to do it so why did it happen before, weather is a chaotic system you get extremes every now and again, it happens always has always will.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Wow! Are there still people who...
Please adjust your mindset accordingly for your own sanity, and that of other's despair. Thank you.

GREAT post!

edit on 30-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with trying to kill a thread. It has to do with accurate information, and the fact that I've known many of their crews. They deserve the credit, and the respect that they've earned for flying into those storms. I've seen the condition of their aircraft when they've come back from a few of them, and it hasn't been pretty.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Still curious if someone can tell what this means from the alleged HAARP patent posted earlier?

In recent years, a number of experiments have actually been carried out to modify the ionosphere in some controlled manner to investigate the possibility of a beneficial result. For detailed discussions of these operations see the following papers: (1) Ionospheric Modification Theory; G. Meltz and F. W. Perkins; (2) The Platteville High Power Facility; Carrol et al.; (3) Arecibo Heating Experiments; W. E. Gordon and H. C. Carlson, Jr.; and (4) Ionospheric Heating by Powerful Radio Waves; Meltz et al., all published in Radio Science, Vol. 9, No. 11, November, 1974, at pages 885-888; 889-894; 1041-1047; and 1049-1063, respectively, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. In such experiments, certain regions of the ionosphere are heated to change the electron density and temperature within these regions. This is accomplished by transmitting from earth-based antennae high frequency electromagnetic radiation at a substantial angle to, not parallel to, the ionosphere's magnetic field to heat the ionospheric particles primarily by ohmic heating. The electron temperature of the ionosphere has been raised by hundreds of degrees in these experiments, and electrons with several electron volts of energy have been produced in numbers sufficient to enhance airglow. Electron concentrations have been reduced by a few percent, due to expansion of the plasma as a result of increased temperature.

Specifically, what does the electron temperature being raised by hundreds of degrees actually amount to in real world terms?
What were the consequences of this, or what would they likely be?

How much does the upper atmosphere fluctuate normally in terms of temperature, if it has one at all?
What does temperature mean when we are dealing with the edge of space?

Thanks.

edit on 30-10-2012 by delusion because: goddamn typos

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

when haarp heats the ionosphere, it can swell it greatly, so much so that it can raise ovet twice as high, that allows a # ton of air to rush in and fill the void below the severely swelled and raised bubble. and that cant effect a weather system? i already explained this, so when you said no one explained how ionospheric heating can effect the weather, you didnt read my posts. also, haarp could effect the ionosphere ina way that alters sun energy absorbtion rates, blocking the sun or amplifying it should effect weather. but sun blocking and amplification techniques are very powerful through chemical/particle dispersal in the upper atmospher.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by mrraptor

Or, perhaps, show how this hurricane followed an unpredicted trajectory that cannot be explained meteorologically?

Oh, they can't, because the Euro model has been pretty much spot on for days (perhaps the Europeans are steering it?
_

you obviously didnt read the earlier pages of this post. the jet stream flows eatwards over this area. i remember a hurricane some years ago, flew up the east coast but then was blown out to sea by this strong upper atmosphere air current. this is really common and similar storm paths used to happen like that ALL THE TIME. however, the jet stream isnt there this storm, its been disabled, turned to flow backwards, the wind from the west directed northward, way north. a grand scheme of weather control man, the evil has been plotting destruction for a long time, weather warfare is just one gun in their arsenal. yes its insane to control the weather, but they are insane and have developed the tech to build insane weaponry.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi, I skimmed the patent he linked, and I was wondering if you, or someone capable of calm, rational thinking (spitting truth and tecumte, you may be excused), could clarify what is meant by or referred to here, as I'm not a scientist or an engineer or smart enough to interpret it for myself...

In recent years, a number of experiments have actually been carried out to modify the ionosphere in some controlled manner to investigate the possibility of a beneficial result. For detailed discussions of these operations see the following papers: (1) Ionospheric Modification Theory; G. Meltz and F. W. Perkins; (2) The Platteville High Power Facility; Carrol et al.; (3) Arecibo Heating Experiments; W. E. Gordon and H. C. Carlson, Jr.; and (4) Ionospheric Heating by Powerful Radio Waves; Meltz et al., all published in Radio Science, Vol. 9, No. 11, November, 1974, at pages 885-888; 889-894; 1041-1047; and 1049-1063, respectively, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. In such experiments, certain regions of the ionosphere are heated to change the electron density and temperature within these regions. This is accomplished by transmitting from earth-based antennae high frequency electromagnetic radiation at a substantial angle to, not parallel to, the ionosphere's magnetic field to heat the ionospheric particles primarily by ohmic heating. The electron temperature of the ionosphere has been raised by hundreds of degrees in these experiments, and electrons with several electron volts of energy have been produced in numbers sufficient to enhance airglow. Electron concentrations have been reduced by a few percent, due to expansion of the plasma as a result of increased temperature.

Specifically, what does the electron temperature being raised by hundreds of degrees actually amount to in real world terms?
It sounds like a significant result that certainly would affect something? But then again, how much does the upper atmosphere fluctuate normally in terms of temperature, if at all?
Also, is this actually the HAARP patent, or is it a hypothetical instrument, and what relationship does HAARP actually have to what is referred to here?
Thanks.
[
edit on 29-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

so i got one thing for you, ohmic heating. ohms are a measure of resistance to electrical flow. when they blast energy waves perpendicular to the earths natural flow, there is high resistance to this type of flow, so the energy from haarp causes heating, like the high resistance wires in your toaster make lots of heat with electrical flow.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

reply to post by AndyMayhew

when haarp heats the ionosphere, it can swell it greatly, so much so that it can raise ovet twice as high, that allows a # ton of air to rush in and fill the void below the severely swelled and raised bubble. and that cant effect a weather system? i already explained this, so when you said no one explained how ionospheric heating can effect the weather, you didnt read my posts. also, haarp could effect the ionosphere ina way that alters sun energy absorbtion rates, blocking the sun or amplifying it should effect weather. but sun blocking and amplification techniques are very powerful through chemical/particle dispersal in the upper atmospher.

Care to prove any of that, what air rushes in exactly

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with anything really, but someone mentioned the moon being full would make the tide higher (in the context of increasing the flooding from Sandy). I thought at first that this seemed wrong, because the moon isn't actually BIGGER or closer and exerting any differently than normal because it's 'full', it's just fully exposed to the light of the sun rather than obscured by it's own backside, as when it's in a position between the sun and the earth. I think this means that when it's full the earth is between it and the sun.
So, when it's full it's in a different orientation between the earth and the sun, and it combines better with the sun's own gravitational pull on the oceans, and so it produces a higher tide than normal. Called a spring tide apparently, but not as in the season.
So a full moon does make higher tides. I thought it might be a myth, but no.
Anyway, carry on...
edit on 30-10-2012 by delusion because: typos

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

So could it be the HAARP frequency waves which are causing these loud metallic sounds around the world, sounding like something absolutely massive is grinding against something else equally as massive with metallic overtones? like a gigantic ship grinding against an ice-berg type sound?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

so i got one thing for you, ohmic heating. ohms are a measure of resistance to electrical flow. when they blast energy waves perpendicular to the earths natural flow, there is high resistance to this type of flow, so the energy from haarp causes heating, like the high resistance wires in your toaster make lots of heat with electrical flow.

reply to post by Jacob1080David

Thanks for answering the question, I re-phrased it a little a few posts above.

As to your answer, I'll have to take your word for it, cause I know nothing of these things.
Does electrical resistance create heat in the same way friction would?

Do you know what a gravity wave is? They sound cool. Apparently they too have something to do with experiments on ionospheric field interactions.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

So could it be the HAARP frequency waves which are causing these loud metallic sounds around the world, sounding like something absolutely massive is grinding against something else equally as massive with metallic overtones? like a gigantic ship grinding against an ice-berg type sound?

probaly not, as electro-magnetic vibrations don't produce any sound effect, they can't act on the air.
apparently.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join