It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah well. Hear hear Phage, you saved me the bother!

Why do people listen to these sites? Laced with adverts is an immediate warning to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SpittinTruth

This isn't about a Patent
Then why did you say this?

Here's another one of it's patent statements:

let's observe
If it isn't about a patent which is not for HAARP, why do you keep bringing the patent up?

it's about HAARP
No. As I pointed out the patent is about a system 1,000 times more powerful than HAARP.

Please, don't think these ELF's don't effect us. They most CERTAINLY DO!

Who said anything about ELF? I thought the topic was HAARP and hurricane Sandy.

It DOESN'T???

I don't see anything there about HAARP monitoring communications.
BTW, I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to the claims of that con-man Nick Begich.

edit on 10/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

1st of all...i said it was a PATENT STATEMENT. I didn't say it was a patent. Learn how to THOROUGHLY READ! 2nd...i brought it up because you said it wasn't a patent for HAARP; and again, i said it was a PATENT STATEMENT.

BTW...do you know ANYTHING ABOUT FREQUENCIES??? If not, you should "learn you something!"

I like the way you go around discrediting everyone else...but what makes ANYTHING YOU SAY......Gospel.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

it's weird! It's almost the same trajectory. It seems everytime they do a simulation of a catastrophic event, it happens, it puts it into motion. Magick!

link   
Oh so we have to search for Chicksands and Menwith Hill if we want to find the monitoring stations. Its not like charging the ionosphere wouldn't increase reflectivity, benefiting all the listening stations

link   
reply to post by kimish

HAARP influences the magnetosphere, Phage. As we all know, Magnetism has an absurd effect on our planet ie, tides and so on.

No it does not. Gravity affects tides not magnetism.

So, in lieu of that, why couldn't HAARP have an influence on hurricanes and what not? You are aware of the conspiracy of HAARP causing Katrina and knowing that Katrina was the only hurricane in recorded time to sit in one place for an extended time, right? After all, wasn't HAARP initially "invented" for weather manipulation?

Please address all my questions with links to back up your answers. Please and thank you.

So first off since you are demanding links with answers how about you providing links from credible scientific sources for your assertions?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have no doubt the concept of HAARP being used to drive a Hurricane like an event in Sim-City is laughably overblown and pure fantasy. So is the idea of creating something of the power and force we see in a Hurricane. Even their birthplace in the South Atlantic is a complex of so many different factors, I'm not sure man even has the computing speed to FULLY model what happens there, let alone actually control and manipulate it by choice.

Having said all that, like many here, I've spent more than a few casual hours leaning about HAARP to what anyone can ever learn of that complex and similar facilities elsewhere. I've also looked hard into "Tesla Artillery" and believe I've spotted that array in both Alaska and Siberia. (I spent too many hours blinding myself in the hunt over endless sat photos of nothing..find them yourself.
)

What ALL that time and effort did? I learned beyond ANY doubt in my mind, HAARP does much more than the publicity handouts might say or their annual open house of sorts might show. They didn't build that with all the expense involved JUST for what is claimed. BEYOND THAT? I concluded that short of working at the complex...We'll be guessing for everything after that. Who knows if HAARP can do things with weather? It's not like Uncle Sam would make public announcements if this is among it's Top Secret development projects. Even Uncle keeps SOME secrets.

(If....on the off chance HAARP *could* mitigate or simply influence dangerous weather by atmospheric tweaking....why automatically assume it's to hurt and kill? Perhaps..just maybe...some people in charge don't WANT to see catastrophe where it can be prevented. Not everyone in Government is necessarily Dr. Frankenstein dreaming of giving birth to an evil creation.
)

link   
The term "October Surprise" has been around since Carter lost to Reagan. Maybe even before that.

link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So I have a question about this hurricane and hope someone could answer it. If hurricanes are heat based storms and normally slow down and/or die in cold weather, why is a cold front supposed to make this one worse? I am still racking my brain around it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Is it odd that Hurricane Sandy is going to cross a area also called Sandy near Hy 80 ?

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: www.intellicast.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

You better get help...i've been around here a lot longer than my date reveals. I know BOTH OF YOUR TACTICS! I USED TO respect what Phage had to say....until...one day...you revealed your hand!

That is a completely meaningless statement. I for one don't have any 'tactics' as you put it. I research things and say what I think about them.

HAARP is not feeding the hurricanes. HAARP cannot feed the hurricanes, which you would discover for yourself if you bothered to do any research at all.

The fact that is this instance I happen to agree with Phage is not necessarily the norm and Phage and I have had our disagreements on subjects.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well....here's the thing i know......FREQUENCIES make the world go round, and EVERYONE/EVERYTHING on this planet, has a SPECIFIC frequency. Vibrate that frequency long enough, and it can move things. Think not? Enter a RECORDING STUDIO and find out. The right frequency can move ANY OBJECT!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

Look up the science behind "The Perfect Storm". The literal weather pattern which sparked the movie and book. It was nightmarish and it recorded things I still cannot imagine with my best efforts for wave action and size off shore. That was similar in many ways...and why I think people are outright scared.

In normal conditions, warm and cold do odd things when hitting one another. In these conditions, the energy of one can feed off the other, Rather than had a cold blanket thrown on the storm to kill it, it evolves into something which is the product of the two separate forces combining. Just like happened before.

..and there is the lay bunny's take on things.

I hope everyone gets through this without major injury or death. That's my hope.

@Spittintruth

Amen and nothing is more true than that. Tesla based some of his tech off it and HAARP is Tesla tech at it's heart. So who knows.... I'd even say anyone can prove the truth of your words in a small way too. Take a spark plug, shatter the porcelain insulator so you end up with many shards...then toss the shards one by one against glass. (glass NOT needed for anything..ever again..of course). (tink) (tink) (tink) (SHATTER). Only...it's a 100% silent disintegration..not shattering. Frequency and Harmonics in action.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

As we all know, Magnetism has an absurd effect on our planet ie, tides and so on.
Magnetism has no effect on tides.

So, in lieu of that, why couldn't HAARP have an influence on hurricanes and what not?
For one thing, HAARP can only affect a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

You are aware of the conspiracy of HAARP causing Katrina and knowing that Katrina was the only hurricane in recorded time to sit in one place for an extended time, right?
I'm aware of the claims about HAARP and all kinds of things. Katrina did not sit anywhere for an extended period of time. Where did you hear that?

After all, wasn't HAARP initially "invented" for weather manipulation?
No. The purpose of HAARP is the study of the ionosphere. Part of that study involves affecting a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. The ionosphere is 10s of miles higher than any weather.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

Its not like charging the ionosphere wouldn't increase reflectivity, benefiting all the listening stations

HAARP does not really have enough power to "charge" the ionosphere (I assume you mean increasing ionization) but any effects it does have are above Gakona, Alaska.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Cauliflower

Its not like charging the ionosphere wouldn't increase reflectivity, benefiting all the listening stations

HAARP does not really have enough power to "charge" the ionosphere (I assume you mean increasing ionization) but any effects it does have are above Gakona, Alaska.

this is what i believed, ive read papers and websites that i believe to be genuine in the past on HAARP and i think that its effect is one thats global and subject to the magnetic field perhaps, rather than any focused directly controllable effect.

Sorry i assumed and did not check the authenticity of the linked picture site, did did look like regular weather sonar i dont know why it would be anything to do with HAARP (although im sure they do monitor as well has effct)

link   

reply to post by kimish

As we all know, Magnetism has an absurd effect on our planet ie, tides and so on.

So, in lieu of that, why couldn't HAARP have an influence on hurricanes and what not?
For one thing, HAARP can only affect a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

You are aware of the conspiracy of HAARP causing Katrina and knowing that Katrina was the only hurricane in recorded time to sit in one place for an extended time, right?
I'm aware of the claims about HAARP and all kinds of things. Katrina did not sit anywhere for an extended period of time. Where did you hear that?

After all, wasn't HAARP initially "invented" for weather manipulation?
No. The purpose of HAARP is the study of the ionosphere. Part of that study involves affecting a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. The ionosphere is 10s of miles higher than any weather.

It ALWAYS starts off with the "study of something"....or "research and development". I mean...come on now. This technology has been around for a minute....it's nothing new. We're just living in the stone ages.

You do understand that the atmosphere can be used like your basic electrical or audio wire...right? How do you think i'm getting my internet, if it's WIRELESS??? HAARP, i'm pretty certain runs along the same lines.

And, you say it's stationed in Alaska right? So? The neighbor next door to me, talks to his people on his C.B., and they live 3,000 miles away. How is that possible???

link   

reply to post by kimish

Phage, I have to disagree with you on this one. Magnetism does affect tides. Look at the relationship between the moon and our tides. That is due to magnetic pull.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

Phage, I have to disagree with you on this one. Magnetism does affect tides. Look at the relationship between the moon and our tides. That is due to magnetic pull.

No, it is due to gravity.

By the way Earth tides are a fascinating subject. Take a look at Wikipedia. You won't find the word magnetism on that page.
edit on 27/10/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join