It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
...the only difference between any type of wave is the frequency.

nope.

In essence, they ARE the same thing, just classified differently.

nope.

if a sound wave operates in HZ...and an electromagnetic wave operates in HZ...aren't they the same elements?

nope.

Sound waves, electromagnetic waves, microwaves, gamma ray waves, etc, etc...are all the same, just different frequencies.

nope.

i do think, though, that you have had your *AHA!* moment. sorry to be such a jerk. but sometimes in the denial of ignorance a stern voice must be used.

carry on.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Your post offered nothing with which to help me learn more about this topic. Can you describe why you don't support any of the cut and paste quotes? I can respect your thoughts but why have you answered in the manner of 'nope' to a number of pieces of information?

Please don't send me off to links that you post. I would like to hear from you in your own words how you have synthesised information to get to your current opinion expressed in your last post. I am reading throught the posts even though I am not posting much. Please help me out I am learning a lot from this thread. Thanks.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
To pre-empt a conspiracy, make the thread.
All those lies fellows catches up with you.
This is why your parents tried to make you honest?
For your own good.

Enjoying watching the moon over the ocean this evening down here in sunny flArida.
Don't want to ruin the mood 'here'.
The flesh, so fleeting, the Soul something entirely different.
Silly humans.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
HAARP influences the magnetosphere, Phage. As we all know, Magnetism has an absurd effect on our planet ie, tides and so on. So, in lieu of that, why couldn't HAARP have an influence on hurricanes and what not? You are aware of the conspiracy of HAARP causing Katrina and knowing that Katrina was the only hurricane in recorded time to sit in one place for an extended time, right? After all, wasn't HAARP initially "invented" for weather manipulation?

Please address all my questions with links to back up your answers. Please and thank you.

Im sorry since when does magnetism affect the tides? did i miss that class during my 4 years of earth science at university? Please address my questions with links to scientifically peer reviewed papers outlining the earths magnetic fields and effects on the tides.

and no HAARP wasnt invented for weather manipulation, it was built to experiment with the ionosphere. You seem to know an awful lot about things without actually knowing anything, and yet you ask people for links to back up their arguments yet you provide nothing to back up what can only be describes as heresay and innuendo

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Do i REALLY need to go there:

7 Types of EM waves:

Radio waves are the lowest-frequency waves in the EM spectrum.

Infrared waves are in the lower-middle range of frequencies in the EM spectrum, between microwaves and visible light. The size of infrared waves ranges from a few millimeters down to microscopic lengths. The longer-wavelength infrared waves produce heat

Visible light waves are radiation that you can see with your naked eye. The different frequencies of visible light are experienced by people as the colors of the rainbow. T

Ultraviolet waves have even shorter wavelengths than visible light.

X-rays are extremely high-energy waves with wavelengths between 0.03 and 3 nanometers -- not much longer than an atom.

Gamma waves are the highest-frequency EM waves, and are emitted by only the most energetic cosmic objects such pulsars, neutron stars, supernova and black holes.

What do all these have in common? FREQUENCIES.

If earth has a frequency rate of 25 Hz....can i make it vibrate, if i have a device that emits a frequency at 25 Hz? Now, if i amplify that specific 25 Hz frequency, will the earth begin to shake? So tell me, if we can make the earth, which is SOLID, move; can we make a hurricane, which is moving, change course; with the right instrument, tuned properly???

It sure looks like something, other than mother nature, is driving this thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

So does a pogo stick. So does my garbage collection service. So does my ex-wife. So does anything which repeats. A frequency is a single property of many that something can have. Sound waves are very different from electromagnetic waves, in fact, that is the only thing sound waves have in common with electromagnetic waves.

can i make it vibrate, if i have a device that emits a frequency at 25 Hz?
That would depend on what that device emits at that frequency. If it emits electromagnetic radiation, no.

Not if you know anything about meteorology it doesn't. It can't go east, it can't go north. There is only one direction it can go.

edit on 10/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAARP cannot influence the weather over the Atlantic or anywhere else.

Thats quite not true.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am waiting for someone in congress to declare god a terrorist for sending the storm
edit on 29-10-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Everything has a vibration and every vibration has a frequency. I did not always understand this but I have come to learn and understand that vibration/frequency is the basis of all energy. Everything has an origin in energy and everything vibrates - as explained to me by a scientist.

Every vibration has a frequency - let's break the word down - frequent. Frequent suggests many or often and possibly in quick succession. So when we look at the word frequency - we know that it relates to a type of speed or rate.

Everything has it's own rate of speed or frequency. The names that science assigns to each vibration is for clarity of study - that is why science names it elements etcetera. HAARP is emitting vibrations/frequencies. What HAARP is emitting is having an impact on the weather and the earth itself. HAARP is used to locate minerals within the earth. HAARP is used to manipulate weather. HAARP is designed to manipulate or override what is naturally occurring. This is what I have learned by reading widely and purchasing documentaries - not by cutting and pasting links. I have synthesised information with my own intellect and am not merely repeating what a science teacher told me.

A good teacher can interest a student in a subject and a great teacher will not only interest the student but expect them to ask questions and not accept what the teacher states at face value. Anyone can repeat what someone else relates to them but only a person with an active intellect can discern for themself.

HAARP is affecting our atmosphere, our solid earth and our lives - it stands to reason that anything that emits a beam or ray or vibration or frequency will have an impact - on a direct target or an indirect target should the beam/ray/vibration/frequency bounce or refract.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So does a pogo stick. So does my garbage collection service. So does my ex-wife. So does anything which repeats. A frequency is a single property of many that something can have. Sound waves are very different from electromagnetic waves, in fact, that is the only thing sound waves have in common with electromagnetic waves.

can i make it vibrate, if i have a device that emits a frequency at 25 Hz?
That would depend on what that device emits at that frequency. If it emits electromagnetic radiation, no.

Not if you know anything about meteorology it doesn't. It can't go east, it can't go north. There is only one direction it can go.

Phage is just being a wise guy. Nothing but "scientific", paid for by TPTB, BUNK..that he spews! You use the same technique...over and over again. You take 1 part of a comment, twist it, and spit back some mumbo jumbo....which sounds intellectual to those that don't know any better.

At the end of the work day, Phage......you're still one of us. Your bosses can hide the matter, all they want...but those that are REALLY AWAKE, see through the BS...that you...and others that claim to be sooooo knowledgeable in this field, say doesn't look or smell like BS; offering ZERO information, to convince us and others, that it's not BS that we see and smell; but rather, a bed of roses.

If sound can do this...what can the EM waves do?

BTW: in case you didn't know the real meaning of IGNORANCE...it means to be "uninformed". You've been WELL INFORMED, you're just living in DENY-al

edit on 29-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Every vibration has a frequency
Yes. I said that. Frequency is a single property out of many that any cyclical phenomena can have.

HAARP is emitting vibrations/frequencies.
That is a meaningless statement. The correct statement is that HAARP transmits electromagentic radiation at certain frequencies.

What HAARP is emitting is having an impact on the weather and the earth itself.
No it isn't.

HAARP is used to locate minerals within the earth
No it isn't.

HAARP is used to manipulate weather.
No it isn't.

HAARP is designed to manipulate or override what is naturally occurring.
HAARP is designed to manipulate a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. HAARP is not capable of overriding the effects of the Sun on the ionosphere.

This is what I have learned by reading widely and purchasing documentaries - not by cutting and pasting links.
You have been reading nonsense. If you had instead tried to learn something about the physics involved you would have been better served.

I have synthesised information with my own intellect and am not merely repeating what a science teacher told me.
Good for you. Too bad your sythesis involved nonsense from Nick Begich and others like him.

HAARP is affecting our atmosphere, our solid earth and our lives - it stands to reason that anything that emits a beam or ray or vibration or frequency will have an impact - on a direct target or an indirect target should the beam/ray/vibration/frequency bounce or refract.
HAARP affects a small region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. It does not "affect" solid earth. It does not affect my life but it may affect yours because you are afraid of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You take 1 part of a comment, twist it, and spit back some mumbo jumbo....which sounds intellectual to those that don't know any better.
I haven't twisted anything. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's "mumbo jumbo".

Nothing like that.
You still don't understand that electromagnetic radiation and sound are fundamentally different.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nothing like that.
You still don't understand that electromagnetic radiation and sound are fundamentally different.

What makes them "different" if they all operate on frequencies??? A dog is a dog, regardless of it's breed!
EM waves can't be heard because they are either higher or lower in frequency, than what is audible to the human ear. They're called sound waves because of it's frequency range. And, as long as it's in a WAVE FORM, it can be REDIRECTED. If a sound wave can make something shatter and shake, you telling me the right EM wave can't do whatever it is designed to do?

So then, they can't make the earth move by vibrating it? Is that what you're saying???

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am not afraid of HAARP. I have a discerning intellect because I am not afraid. I am not afraid to explore information and disinformation.

You are assuming that Begich features in my research. I did not mention my sources but somehow now you are psychic. You think - for whatever reason that HAARP is only directed at one location - that is your opinion and you entitled to it. I think and believe differently and it is obvious you cannot manage anyone having a differing opinion to you.

I can respect your opinion and leave it at that. I do not have to continually say you are wrong or try to disprove you. As for being afraid - that comment undid your credibility - scientists are supposed to work with the evidence at hand and test it - not assume. You should have asked questions before assuming if you wanted to maintain your credibility.

HAARP is emitting a vibration/frequency and unless there is a magical protective and impenetrable - force field or containment around the vibration/frequency - I posit that the vibration/frequency is not limited to any specific area.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

EM waves can't be heard because they are either higher or lower in frequency, than what is audible to the human ear.
Incorrect. Electromagnetic waves cannot be heard because they do not affect our eardrums. Electromagnetic waves occur at "audible" frequencies.

They're called sound waves because of it's frequency range.
They are called sound waves because they are audible, because they affect our eardrums. Electromagnetic waves occur at "audible" frequencies.

If a sound wave can make something shatter and shake, you telling me the right EM wave can't do whatever it is designed to do?
I'm telling you that it cannot make something shatter and shake.

So then, they can't make the earth move by vibrating it? Is that what you're saying???
You noticed? Good for you! Yes, I'm saying that electromagnetic radiation cannot move the earth.

What Are Radio Waves? Radio waves are part of a general class of waves known as electromagnetic waves. In essence, they are electrical and magnetic energy which travels through space in the form of a wave. They are different from sound waves (which are pressure waves that travel through air or water, as an example) or ocean waves (similar to sound waves in water, but much lower in frequency and a LOT bigger). The wave part is similar, but the energy involved is electrical and magnetic, not mechanical.

umdrive.memphis.edu...

www.msnucleus.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

But the breeds can be radically different, even though you can look at them and say, they're dogs. Frequencies can be radically different, and have radically different effects depending on what type of EM radiation you are talking about.

Sound waves, and electromagnetic waves both use frequency, and the frequency measures the same thing for both. It's their effect on the absorbing medium that is radically different, because of the frequency range that they operate in. Sound waves tend to cause vibration in the medium they are impacting. Electromagnetic waves tend to go through the same medium without causing a vibration because they are on a different frequency than sound waves are, so they don't have the same impact as sound waves do.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Question Phage: How does wireless work??? What makes it possible to do so? How is it possible to send something invisible, through the air; and make it visible to the user. How does satellite television work? Isnt a radio wave an EMR wave? Doesn't that radio wave have to be tuned in to the right frequency, in order to be heard?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Isnt a radio wave an EMR wave? Doesn't that radio wave have to be tuned in to the right frequency, in order to be heard?
Yes. Radio is electromagnetic radiation. In order to make a signal intelligible a radio receiver must be tuned to the same frequency as the carrier wave otherwise you will hear all the broadcasts at the same time and the result is noise.

A radio works by converting the electrical component of the electromagnetic wave into an electrical signal of varying frequency and amplitude by use of a rectifying circuit or diode. That electrical signal is converted to sound by a speaker (or earphone) This is for AM radio. FM radio is a bit more involved.

What does this little lesson how a radio works (which I knew by the time I was twelve) have to do with HAARP controlling the weather?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Man... I really didn't want to have to get into this conversation... but I guess I have no choice, Do I?

But as far as I know, no-one has ever explained in clear, concise, meteorological terms, how 'heating the ionosphere' (as the Sun does every day) affects pressure systems in the troposhere

You were right to include the smiley face at the end there.

Technically speaking, the ionospheric heater is not the primary method for altering weather patterns, especially in the case of steering a hurricane.

The information of beam steering in the refractive regions of the ionosphere that were gleaned and categorized by the HAARP could be used to direct a concentration of several arrays of directed electromagnetic energy directly at the oceans surface in the "Path" that "They" want the hurricane to take.

The increase in energy imparted to the ocean water would liberate more moisture into the air, and also heat the water vapor within the atmosphere.

This increased energy of the water vapor, and "Path of Increased Water Vapor" could be used to steer an already forming storm front, or several, into a hurricane.

Now, granted.... this would take a massive amount of energy.... Such as multiple nuclear reactors....

And if they were SHIP mounted... that would be even better for delivering these electromagnetic "Ionospheric-ally reflected" effects around the world.

Does this answer your question?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

EM waves can't be heard because they are either higher or lower in frequency, than what is audible to the human ear.
Incorrect. Electromagnetic waves cannot be heard because they do not affect our eardrums. Electromagnetic waves occur at "audible" frequencies.

They're called sound waves because of it's frequency range.
They are called sound waves because they are audible, because they affect our eardrums. Electromagnetic waves occur at "audible" frequencies.

If a sound wave can make something shatter and shake, you telling me the right EM wave can't do whatever it is designed to do?
I'm telling you that it cannot make something shatter and shake.

You noticed? Good for you! Yes, I'm saying that electromagnetic radiation cannot move the earth.

What Are Radio Waves? Radio waves are part of a general class of waves known as electromagnetic waves. In essence, they are electrical and magnetic energy which travels through space in the form of a wave. They are different from sound waves (which are pressure waves that travel through air or water, as an example) or ocean waves (similar to sound waves in water, but much lower in frequency and a LOT bigger). The wave part is similar, but the energy involved is electrical and magnetic, not mechanical.

umdrive.memphis.edu...

www.msnucleus.org...

The wave part is similar, but the energy involved is electrical and magnetic, not mechanical

Electromagnetism is the interaction responsible for practically all the phenomena encountered in daily life,Electromagnetism

What more needs to be said. They have the device...in HAARP...to disrupt those PHENOMENA encountered in daily life.

The electromagnetic force is one of the four known fundamental forces. The other fundamental forces are: the strong nuclear force, which binds quarks to form nucleons, and binds nucleons to form nuclei, the weak nuclear force, which causes certain forms of radioactive decay, and the gravitational force. All other forces (e.g., friction) are ultimately derived from these fundamental forces and momentum carried by the movement of particles.LINK

Again, like i said....YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE WEAK...at best! You should give me AT LEAST 1/2 of your stars and flags.

edit on 29-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join