It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Tecumte

So sound waves = EM waves? Got it, thanks.

You guys, yer funny.

You got yer leg wet,lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Don't YOU GET IT? Because it is a wave, measured in HZ's, it has, pretty much, the same properties
Actually, it doesn't. Electromagnetic waves of different frequencies carry different amounts of energy. Microwaves carry a lot more energy than high frequency radio waves. They also require more power to produce. They also have different absorption and transmission characteristics.

edit on 10/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Im really beginning to wonder about all those stars you've received.

Microwave transmission refers to the technology of transmitting information or energy by the use of radio waves whose wavelengths are conveniently measured in small numbers of centimetre; these are called microwaves. This part of the radio spectrum ranges across frequencies of roughly 1.0 gigahertz (GHz) to 30 GHz. These correspond to wavelengths from 30 centimeters down to 1.0 cm.source

You're sayin' a whole bunch of nothing....with absolutely NOTHING to back it up with.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

No....a wave is a wave...no matter if it's a "sound" wave or an "electromagnetic" wave.

Then I hereby challenge you to a race, your sound wave versus my EM wave.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I see your point - everything emits an energy. This is why Einstein worked with E in his famous formula. Let's start with that - energy.

Everything emits energy - what, why, when, where, how? Let's start with how - by releasing or emitting a pulse. A pulse can also be called a wave, an emission (just insert what type prior to the word), a flow, a secretion - the list goes on. Admittedly some of these words are specific but they all describe something coming out of a point of origin.

Whether the emission is electronic, thermonuclear, musical or whatever - it is emitted and the vibrations are all vibrations. Science has given each vibration a name and a class a category etcetera. It is important not to lose focus on the simplicity of what we are discussing. Just because an emission of energy/vibration/frequency has a load of other descriptions attached to it, that are relevant to a specified area of study does not mean we lose the original concept.

Semantics, context, syntax and even grammar can completely alter a piece of information. The cabal/illuminati/whatever have known this and have been utilising it for hundreds of years. This thread is fantastic because from the opening thread to now - everyone is focussed on getting to the answers.

Much Peace....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Last night I checked out the animated radar on the Intellicast and Weather Channel websites to see if there were any signs of HAARP activity around the East Coast. The unnatural ring shapes and right angles in the radar were extremely blatant. I took some video footage of it and posted it on YouTube:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

reply to post by Tecumte

No....a wave is a wave...no matter if it's a "sound" wave or an "electromagnetic" wave. Those waves run along different frequencies which have different amounts of energy. Just because their shooting up electromagnetic waves, doesn't mean stuff around those waves it isn't happening. It also doesn't mean those waves can't be displaced by reflecting them.

I had this awful dream where Rocky was sitting in a big chair, with an evil Dr. Strangelove look and his fellow eugenicist syncophants were bowing to worship him, like a deranged Wizard of Oz pulling all of these giant levers to raise the magnets out onto the roof of his giant castle, turning on the juice with a hideous laugh and sucking all of the metal laced clouds inland to sit over Sodom.

No longer would his henchmen have to worry that the poor peasants might rise up and revolt from the hundred years of theft....Hahahahahah, he had beaten them down, and they would never be the wiser. The market had crashed. Time for the implementaion of the New 'money' system and ...The Chip.

After the 'perfect' storm and wind and flooding and devastation was over with, and billions and billions more to be made once again from the cleanup and rebuilding, his forces marched and invaded and conquered the Zombie city, and others, and like New Orleans, only much better now, it would be cleaned up and rebuilt with vast new temples in his honor and a giant owl god in the center of the New City, for mankind to remember, forever and ever,,, Halloween would have a new meaning now.....,hahahahaha. It's goood to be king. Ok back to you again, lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

reply to post by Tecumte

No....a wave is a wave...no matter if it's a "sound" wave or an "electromagnetic" wave. Those waves run along different frequencies which have different amounts of energy. Just because their shooting up electromagnetic waves, doesn't mean stuff around those waves it isn't happening. It also doesn't mean those waves can't be displaced by reflecting them.

I had this awful dream where Rocky was sitting in a big chair, with an evil Dr. Strangelove look and his fellow eugenicist syncophants were bowing to worship him, like a deranged Wizard of Oz pulling all of these giant levers to raise the magnets out onto the roof of his giant castle, turning on the juice with a hideous laugh and sucking all of the metal laced clouds inland to sit over Sodom.

No longer would his henchmen have to worry that the poor peasants might rise up and revolt from the hundred years of theft....Hahahahahah, he had beaten them down, and they would never be the wiser. The market had crashed. Time for the implementaion of the New 'money' system and ...The Chip.

After the 'perfect' storm and wind and flooding and devastation was over with, and billions and billions more to be made once again from the cleanup and rebuilding, his forces marched and invaded and conquered the Zombie city, and others, and like New Orleans, only much better now, it would be cleaned up and rebuilt with vast new temples in his honor and a giant owl god in the center of the New City, for mankind to remember, forever and ever,,, Halloween would have a new meaning now.....,hahahahaha. It's goood to be king. Ok back to you again, lol.

Ummm... I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but what the heck are you talking about? What does it have to do with the thread topic? This is why we did not answer you earlier. It's about Haarp possibly controlling hurricane Sandy.
So do you or do you not think it is and/or a possibility?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

reply to post by Tecumte

Ummm... I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but what the heck are you talking about? What does it have to do with the thread topic? This is why we did not answer you earlier. It's about Haarp possibly controlling hurricane Sandy.

uhhhhhh...It has everything to do with the thread topic and I already said previously. I posted a couple of posts and I thought they were pretty clear. Did you have troubling understanding them?

edit on 28-10-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

uhhhhhh...It has everything to do with the thread topic and I already said previously. I posted a couple of posts and I thought they were pretty clear. Did you have troubling understanding them?

What does a dream about zombies, Rocky and Dr. Strangelove have anything to do with the Haarp array and whether or not it's possible that it's feeding hurricane Sandy???

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

It is cryptic - you have to think deeply and use your own intellect - that means no links, no direct references, no clicking a button for information to help you understand - just your brain, on your own.

It is about looking at the symbols and deciphering what the author has written. When you read something at a literal level you just accept it - at face value. When you read something at a lateral or cryptic level - it means you have to work your grey matter.

The author is telling us that Sandy is not only being modified for a particular purpose - it has been created for a particular purpose. Recall your bible lessons regarding Sodom and Gommorah - essentially the ruling authority of the day knew the 'slaves' were waking up to the fact they had no freedom. The authorities made the decision to wipe them out and start again.

I have no doubt that HAARP is generating Sandy and that Sandy has a particular purpose. The mere fact that the many weather anomalies that are occurring all over the globe are now just - interesting articles to read by those who are unaffected - means Sandy is not being given depth of thought by many. Sandy is just another weather 'event' to be attached to the end of the news.

Much Peace...to all those who have had their lives and livelihoods destroyed by Sandy...

edit on 28-10-2012 by Amanda5 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

What does a dream about zombies, Rocky and Dr. Strangelove have anything to do with the Haarp array and whether or not it's possible that it's feeding hurricane Sandy???

Sure, it is the before and aftermath scenario, of what may well lie ahead if indeed a well planned and executed weather mod stragegy is being used as an order out of chaos tool. I don't mean to be a jerk either, but I bet many other contributers to ATS know exactly what I mean.

Anyway, have a great night, signing off for now, promised myself I'd try and avoid any we-we contests lol, going to get some rest, have a big day tommorrow, perhaps sleep on it and maybe it'll come to you too.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here's a live webcam view of Manhattan, for those interested in watching this storm:
Hurricane Sandy (webcam view) NYC
Here's a screenshot of Midtown Manhattan

edit on 28-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: added pic

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

yes it is well documented that a discount airfare air-liner wasnt making money on tickets, but makin money spraying chemtrails. i even found another air liner owned by sky west that was caught spraying, heres links.
chemtrailsplanet.net...
aircrap.org...
also apparently a japanese and korean airliner have been caught too.
chemtrailsplanet.net...

persistant contrails require a considerably high humidity to remain, if its dry out, yes, it has to be a contrail, despite your vehment disagreement with that statement, when the humidity isnt there, its spray. also, chemtrails are visible immediately behind the jet, contrails from jet engines require a short time to cool before the water vapor condenses, so there is a clear area of hot gas behind the engines before it turns white. when theres no clear gap, its not a con trail.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

'HAARP cannot makes holes in the ionosphere or the region'

dude that is the patent ability of haaro, to super-heat, boil, and swell the ionosphere, making holes in it. the operators of haarp admit to this, it is a part of their cover of ionospheric research. they dismiss the idea that boiling these holes in the ionosphere could have any negative side effects, but it must. also, the electromagnetic waves of haarp boil the ionosphere while passing through the lower atmosphere, because the lower atmosphere contains atoms with a neutral charge, so the electromagnetic waves of haarp do not produce a magnetic force on the atoms in the lower atmosphere, however the ionosphere has more exotic atoms, most of which are ionized, having an imbalanced number of electrons, giving the atom a positive or negative charge, and thus allowing the atoms to be pushed and pulled by haarp, thus vibrated, and thus absorbing both heat (mechanical vibrational energy) and electromagnetic energy as well. doing this over wide areas and in high amplitude wouldnt boil the ionosphere and cause a hole after the boiling stopped? you know NOTHING about haarp, and recommend to others that this person not be trusted for information regarding haarp.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Mr.

You seem wise in the ways of science.

So HAARP can heat up the ionosphere and uses electromagnetic radiation. Those are facts. Now, Is there any way they could redirect the electromagnetic radiation to locations other than directly above the facilities?

Doesn't it produce ELF waves? ELF waves have been used in submarine communication since the 80s. So they can be directed if there's a receiver? What about deflection of ELF waves through a medium, is that possible?

Thanks,

Mason

edit on 29-10-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Hey Bro,

Yes, the HAARP array in Gakona, AK, is able to "steer" the RF output to just about any patch of sky in the Northern Hemisphere. They simple change phase and/or output of different parts of the array to achieve this.

HAARP and other facilities like it cannot produce ELF waves directly. However, by pulsing the RF output and carefully tuning the frequency, the ionosphere can be made to emit ELF waves as a harmonized result.

HAARP-like technology has a number of interesting capabilities. Most of which are quite phenomenal. Here's a good place to start: foia.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-10-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob1080David

I just checked out that first chemtrail link.

I can tell you that it is complete BS. Is that a photoshopped pic at the top. I believe so

Seriously man, I cannot quote material because I am on a cell phone but....lol.

That whole article reeks of speculation a d blatant lies and misconceptions.

You sound like you would like to be educated on the subject. I just would do my research on the topic from reputable sites.

I do not wish to be too off topic, but please stop quoting ignorance from those sites.

And yes I have done my countless hours of research on this topic, and I call BS.

According to the article airlines are only able to offer cheap seats on airplanes because they are taking government money to spray chemicals........lmao.......
edit on 29-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

HAARP can only affect a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

Can you explain in what way HAARP has anything to do with the work of Tesla?

Phage, nice to see you up to your lies and obfuscation as usual.

HAARP can affect thousands of miles away:

a significant fraction of the Earth can be covered from the HAARP site

the use of the transmitter as a radar, makes the HAARP transmitter a unique source for remote sensing and communication uses.

Military website talking about HAARP

Those nuclear submarines floating above Gakova, Alaska... right?

Originally envisioned as a way to facilitate communications with nuclear-armed submarines

Nature magazine

And why Tesla? Well... if you look on the original HAARP patent, you find a reference to a N. Tesla:

Liberty Magazine, (2/35) p. 7 N. Tesla.

US Patent 4,686,605

But you already knew all this, we've talked about it before. Thus you lie.

By the way, even the patent states it will be able to:

cause interference with or even total disruption of communications over a very large portion of the earth.

Seems like HAARP can affect a lot more than Gakova, Alaska.

But back to our OP's assertion of weather modification. Let's look what else that patent says that HAARP can do:

Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns

And that, is exactly what the OP was suggesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thank you for that info PP.

I have not read anything from you in a while.

I made a thread called "is this how they steer haarp"?.

I only mention this because I clicked on the science magazine link and read most of the article. I particularly liked the part where the fellow states that the beam can be steered an and used in a sweeping motion. This seems to come from an employee of the European. Array.

It sucks because I am on cell phone and cannot link that to my thread.

You see, phage came in and was pretty much was a thread killer. I tried to do a little research and give it a shot.

If you are bored you could look in my thread history and find the thread. I could use a little backup. But if not it is cool. Nice to see you.
edit on 29-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
what's funny is that op considers himself an "expert" in FREQUENCIES (note all caps), and has no idea how obviously clueless he really is.

we are all enjoying watching you embarrass yourself. op, please consider that there is something here that you don't understand. Phage is right. you are confused. and it is all very funny.

well, they're all measured in Hertz, so they all must be the same! right?

------->>> NO!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join