It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Yes, it's showing me the visual of a SOUND WAVE! This is important to know...because in music, you don't want your waves to cancel out.
What aspect of a sound wave? The amplitude? The frequency?

And, in case you didn't know....sound not only travels....but it MOVES THINGS. This why a recording studio has to be darn near AIR TIGHT and SOUND PROOFED!
Yes, I know sound moves things. That's how we are able to hear sounds. That is because sound waves are longitudinal waves which are propagated by disturbing the air. Electromagnetic waves are transverse waves which are self propagating. They do not disturb the air.

Sound and electromagnetic radiation are two very different things. Electromagnetic radiation does not move air.

edit on 10/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OMG I just heard on TWC that there are cruise ships that are taking to sea right now WITH passengers!!! Holy crud, are they kidding? They are thinking that to have them anchored close to shore would potentially be more damaging to the ships and the ports but PEOPLE on the ship out at sea during a hurricane and 30+ foot waves? The only advice they had was "Hope the passengers have their Dramamine"!!!

I would say "Get me OFF this ship NOW"

I keep flashing in m y mind to the movie 2012 when the ship gets knocked into the port anyway. The way the ship was at a 90 degree angle going over the waves...

How would you like to out there right now?

I cannot imagine what the ships Captains and crews are experiencing right now. This may be historic.
edit on 28-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

They had no choice, HAARP is controlling the ships.

Why not? It apparently can do anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You do realize this a conspiracy site right?

Just saying...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

You know the motto, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by antar

No...it can't do anything...but apparently, some of what it can do...appears to be working on you. What is that, you ask? MIND CONTROL.

And Phage...if a sound wave can move an object, and an ocean wave can move an object, why can't an EM wave? Help me. I seem to be confused??? A wave is a wave, no matter what you put before it. Waves TRAVEL. If such wave is reflected, it BOUNCES or is absorbed. Waves can be redirected. If waves can be redirected than i'm sure the atmosphere around that wave changes. Doesn't a microWAVE oven work in this fashion? Can you see those waves cooking that steak??? So tell me...what's the difference considering HAARP, as you have admitted, heats up the ionosphere?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

And Phage...if a sound wave can move an object, and an ocean wave can move an object, why can't an EM wave? Help me. I seem to be confused???
Because a sound wave is moving air and an ocean wave is moving water. An electromagnetic wave is "moving" (oscillating) electrical and magnetic fields. An electromagnetic wave can affect charged particles by transferring energy to them but air is transparent to electromagnetic radiation (at radio frequencies) and it is neutral. The radiation passes through air without affecting it.

Doesn't a microWAVE oven work in this fashion? Can you see those waves cooking that steak???
It cooks the steak by heating the water within it. Like I asked before, does the air in a microwave oven get hot?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
post by zorgon

Originally posted by zorgon
(...)

Now many have said that it would take a huge amount of power, but Eastlund has solved that

Cosmic particle ignition of artificially ionized plasma patterns in the atmosphere

Abstract of US 2007238252 (A1)

This invention is a method and apparatus for creating artificially ionized regions in the atmosphere utilizing ionization trails of cosmic rays and micro-meteors to ignite plasma patterns in electric field patterns formed by ground based electromagnetic wave radiators. The applications are useful for telecommunications, weather control, lightening protection and defense applications. The invention lowers the power requirements for forming artificial ionized regions in the atmosphere by a factor of up to 1600 times lower than those required in existing designs and projections for creation of artificial ionized regions in the atmosphere.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So this time WEATHER CONTROL and DEFENSE APPLICATIONS is CLEARLY mentioned

Yawl believe what you want... but they are working on a shield.. which can be a GOOD thing for the US and the world , though I guess they could phone Castro's replacement and say "Hey compadre... do as we say or we switch off over Cuba"

www.freepatentsonline.com/y2007/0238252.html
www.google.com/patents/US20070238252

17. The method of claim 16 wherein second electromagnetic wave radiator has a variable power level that is modulated at a frequency typical of atmospheric wave phenomena. For generation of acoustic waves, the frequency would be from about 1 Hz to 60 Hz. For gravitational waves, the frequency would be from 1 Hz to 1 oscillation period per week.

18. The method of claim 16 wherein the heated air can be used to control weather.

19. The method of claim 16 wherein the individual radiating elements are portable.

Weather control applications include a method of localized heating of the troposphere that can generate acoustic atmospheric waves or gravitational atmospheric waves for modification of the steering winds that influence weather phenomena. Another application is to provide ionized plasma patterns that can influence the charge distribution in meso-cyclones and provide a novel means of lightening protection.

Another principal embodiment is to irradiate the plasma pattern with electromagnetic radiation projected from antennas that have a frequency higher than the electromagnetic radiation used to create the plasma layer to transfer energy to the region of air in or near the plasma pattern as a means of thermodynamically heating the air. Such a technique can be used to generate heated air regions and to generate acoustic waves and gravity waves in the atmosphere for weather modification purposes.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Sounds like a complicated system (not sure it's practical) but what does that have to do with HAARP? HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And Phage...if a sound wave can move an object, and an ocean wave can move an object, why can't an EM wave? Help me. I seem to be confused???
Because a sound wave is moving air and an ocean wave is moving water. An electromagnetic wave is "moving" (oscillating) electrical and magnetic fields. An

electromagnetic wave can affect charged particles by transferring energy to them
but air is transparent to electromagnetic radiation (at radio frequencies) and it is neutral. The radiation passes through air without affecting it.

Doesn't a microWAVE oven work in this fashion? Can you see those waves cooking that steak???
It cooks the steak by heating the water within it. Like I asked before, does the air in a microwave oven get hot?

Does the air in a microwave get hot??? I dont know??? Stick your head in one, and give us an analysis.
But, doesn't the microwave let off steam, when you open the door? So then, the atmosphere in that microwave changed, right?

electromagnetic wave can affect charged particles by transferring energy to them

Indeed, the electric fields above Emily were among the strongest ever measured by the aircraft’s sensors over any storm. "We observed steady fields in excess of 8 kilovolts per meter," says Blakeslee. "That is huge--comparable to the strongest fields we would expect to find over a large land-based 'mesoscale' thunderstorm."

science.nasa.gov...
NASA

Like I asked before, does the air in a microwave oven get hot?

I guess the answer to that, according to this is: "Yes"?

Now, to figure how much energy is discharged when all that rain is produced, you have to use the so-called "latent heat of condensation." When water vapor cools sufficiently, it condenses into water droplets. Think of a cold can of soda on a hot day: water droplets appear on the outside because the thin layer of air surrounding the can is being cooled enough that all the water vapor in that layer condenses out. During that condensation process, it turns out, latent (stored) heat is given off.Energy of a Hurricane

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Sounds like a complicated system (not sure it's practical) but what does that have to do with HAARP? HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

It doesn't MATTER what TYPE of "wave" HAARP transmits. Don't YOU GET IT? Because it is a wave, measured in HZ's, it has, pretty much, the same properties..just for different purposes. It's like a red apple or a green apple...an apple is still an apple.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Does the air in a microwave get hot??? I dont know??? Stick your head in one, and give us an analysis.
Or just turn it on for a while with nothing in it then open in and put your hand inside. Is the air inside hot?

Indeed, the electric fields above Emily were among the strongest ever measured by the aircraft’s sensors over any storm.
Yes, it is known that strong storms produce lightning. What's your point?

Now, to figure how much energy is discharged when all that rain is produced, you have to use the so-called "latent heat of condensation."

I guess the answer to that, according to this is: "Yes"?
The answer is "no". That link is about heat and how it is released by condensation. Not about microwaves. Not electromagnetic radiation.

I see you've gotten to the stage of just blindly searching keywords, hoping something to find something that will stick. The problem is, without understanding what you are talking about, you won't.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Don't YOU GET IT? Because it is a wave, measured in HZ's, it has, pretty much, the same properties
Actually, it doesn't. Electromagnetic waves of different frequencies carry different amounts of energy. Microwaves carry a lot more energy than high frequency radio waves. They also require more power to produce. They also have different absorption and transmission characteristics.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by antar

Wasn't going to comment, but you guys look like just too much fun,

IF combined weather mod from many sources (don't limit it to just HAARP there are many many "HAARPS and the angels aren't playing em lol), say from...enhanced metal particle/aerosol spreading by planes (Eastlund patent enhancement ?) above storms (just one potential method)---- and then perhaps maybe using EM or similar weapons/waves to excite them, from multiple points, maybe in various phases et. etc.... who knows............well...

....., do you know sure what can happen.......... do ya??? Have a top secret DOD pass... complete with shematics?.hmmmmm. you might lol (I've been told those little tourists handouts they give out there in Gakona may not give tourists the full military capability picture, just sayin lol)

and IF the evil Globalists eugenicists, eye of the Pyramid type guys are using their friends in The System, lol to charge and possibly direct this storm (can electro magnetics move/energize metal particles? excite them?)....hmm...then I would say their is a 'perfect' opportunity for New Yorkers and many many others (well see where it hits and sits) to enjoy a very very wet and devastated Halloween.

Maybe we'll see yet why FEMA ordered all of those bullets and coffins. I truly hope this is not the case as I'm sure you do, don't need no stinking Zombie Apocolypse here in the U.S. on Halloween, too Hollywood, you know what all those crazy 'conspiracy theorists' are going to think... can you imagine NYC in the dark for an extended period? don't want to see any nuke plants melt down either.. or people glowing , It is again though almost Halloween and a full moon to boot, (now thats timely) with high tides coming , maybe it's just me, but maybe this could really be the 'perfect' storm...time will tell,,,,, have a great Halloween, hope you don't live within a long ways of there.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
[hurricane ] " sandy "....right ?

...sandy....from 'Alexander " ... etymology:

" protector of mankind "

...why they organized this *cough* sudden hurricane ?
Seems a Ritual to me
why this name, epithet, needs to be invoked ' by mankind ' ?

ET ' s ?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Storm names for each year are selected in advance. The names for 2012 were/are:
Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

Names alternate in gender. Previous to Sandy was Rafael. Rafael is a male name, making Sandy a female name in this context. www.nhc.noaa.gov...

Sandy is a popular unisex name; the male version can be a diminutive of "Alexander," "Alasdair," "Sandipan", "Sanford," or "Santiago," while the female version is a diminutive for "Sandra" or less commonly "Alexandra". The female name may also be spelled "Sandi" or "Sandie".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

..yes i m aware they give the seperate hurricanes different names
- but thats not the point.

fact is...that this perticular one is created - or, at least 'enhanced '
so - the question s why.

For 'distraction '.... that is sure - but for a thing like 'elections ' ?
no - thats a too shallow reason.

...so...the 1 only valid reason... is to divert attention from the incoming energies
those, that will complete the Prison of the *cough* ' flower of life ' around Earth

- which is intrensically linked with'ETs '

But since this influx is only allowed to happen when mankind gives her consént that it happens to her,
that consent exists out of "invocation "
- or better: ' being tricked into invocation "

as using this large [ created ] event, with this peticular epithet.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

reply to post by antar

Wasn't going to comment, but you guys look like just too much fun,

IF combined weather mod from many sources (don't limit it to just HAARP there are many many "HAARPS and the angels aren't playing em lol), say from...enhanced metal particle/aerosol spreading by planes (Eastlund patent enhancement ?) above storms (just one potential method)---- and then perhaps maybe using EM or similar weapons/waves to excite them, from multiple points, maybe in various phases et. etc.... who knows............well...

....., do you know sure what can happen.......... do ya??? Have a top secret DOD pass... complete with shematics?.hmmmmm. you might lol (I've been told those little tourists handouts they give out there in Gakona may not give tourists the full military capability picture, just sayin lol)

and IF the evil Globalists eugenicists, eye of the Pyramid type guys are using their friends in The System, lol to charge and possibly direct this storm (can electro magnetics move/energize metal particles? excite them?)....hmm...then I would say their is a 'perfect' opportunity for New Yorkers and many many others (well see where it hits and sits) to enjoy a very very wet and devastated Halloween.

Maybe we'll see yet why FEMA ordered all of those bullets and coffins. I truly hope this is not the case as I'm sure you do, don't need no stinking Zombie Apocolypse here in the U.S. on Halloween, too Hollywood, you know what all those crazy 'conspiracy theorists' are going to think... can you imagine NYC in the dark for an extended period? don't want to see any nuke plants melt down either.. or people glowing , It is again though almost Halloween and a full moon to boot, (now thats timely) with high tides coming , maybe it's just me, but maybe this could really be the 'perfect' storm...time will tell,,,,, have a great Halloween, hope you don't live within a long ways of there.

Man.. I really hate to reply to myself, but looks like you guys just logged off. Are you back on now? Ok then,, here...I just visited a news source and you know what the most viewed story was.... you'll never guess....drum roll here...lol ZOMBIE INVASION.. and the controlled press is mentioning the "Zombie Apocolypse "....drill....amazing...of course it's on the other coast, but hey, as expected (but still a nice meme)...far away, and you know what, they're training to shoot "the bad guys", the zombies of course (now what word can we substitute for zombies here...mmmm) umm anyway, the universe is so timely, I'm still prayin they won't break out all those newly purchased bullets and fill up the old coffin stock.... ok,,, back to you.

www.centurylink.net...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

So sound waves = EM waves? Got it, thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

So sound waves = EM waves? Got it, thanks.

No....a wave is a wave...no matter if it's a "sound" wave or an "electromagnetic" wave. Those waves run along different frequencies which have different amounts of energy. Just because their shooting up electromagnetic waves, doesn't mean stuff around those waves it isn't happening. It also doesn't mean those waves can't be displaced by reflecting them.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join