It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by SpittinTruth

You've stumped me. The relevance of your riddle is?

It's not a riddle. Apparently, you haven't done enough studying or research to even realize what i just posted...so, continue scrolling.

OK, from the top. You said

Riiiiight.....the storm is being "STEERED". That's all you needed to say.

Were you not implying that the storm is being steered by something other than natural conditions as Phage pointed out? If you weren't, you're statement would make even less sense.

ETA: You may need to add this to your studies
www.hurrnet.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Rubicant13

They all are different, but not vastly different in any manner. I'm just saying if the readings were high - even at this moment would they show it? Would you trust it?
Yes, they would show it. Why wouldn't they? Because people who don't know better would claim that the activity represents "proof" of HAARP creating earthquakes? Guess what? They have better things to do.

Yes, I would "trust" it.

You say that a hole cannot be made in the ionosphere. How do you know this?
Can you make a hole in air? The ionosphere is a region of very thinly dispersed plasma. HAARP can heat a region of that plasma. That does not make a hole.

Do they have better things to do? They have been studying the effects of electromagnetic properties of the earth's ionosphere since the late 90's. How much research can possibly be done that has not already been done? Do they do the same tests hundreds of times to see what different results they may get? What could they learn now that they did not know ten years ago? Are you one of the people that know better? Any group that works with the armed forces makes me raise my eyebrow a little bit - because you know, they are after all, the paragons of truth and should be trusted. Maybe we cannot prove that these readings show that they have caused earthquakes or hurricanes, but can you prove with 100% certainty that they haven't?

As far as the hole in the ionosphere statement is concerned, We have been told for years that there are holes in the ozone layer. Can you see them? We have satellites and other technology that tell us that they are there due to readings on a molecular level, so how is this such an impossible thing to accomplish?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
haarpstatus.com had the exact same exact post about Hurricane Irene.

"N/A readings continue as the highest longwave in the project history peaked the other day after eight days of growing signals."

They provide no sources whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I see, you are on the "they already know enough" bandwagon too. I refer you to this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as the hole in the ionosphere statement is concerned, We have been told for years that there are holes in the ozone layer.
There is no hole in the ozone layer. What there is, is an area where there is less ozone. There is still plenty of other air molecules there. It's sort of (but not quite) like a fresh water spring which occurs undersea. You could think of it as a "hole" in the seawater but there is no actual hole there.

edit on 10/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

You've stumped me. The relevance of your riddle is?

It's not a riddle. Apparently, you haven't done enough studying or research to even realize what i just posted...so, continue scrolling.

OK, from the top. You said

Riiiiight.....the storm is being "STEERED". That's all you needed to say.

Were you not implying that the storm is being steered by something other than natural conditions as Phage pointed out? If you weren't, you're statement would make even less sense.

Well...if it's doing things, never seen before, as they (meteorologists/scientists) are saying, i'd say something OTHER THAN mother nature is causing this to happen.

The dangerous part about all of this is the fact that my friends in NY/NJ don't seem to be the least bit concerned. And, they SHOULD BE...as you can SEE!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well...if it's doing things, never seen before, as they (meteorologists/scientists) are saying, i'd say something OTHER THAN mother nature is causing this to happen.

What is it then and don't give me frequencies.

Lay it out in coherent fashion how HAARP is doing this and how it was forecasted days ahead.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's not so much that "I'm on that bandwagon" (although I am) as much as I do not trust them. Any group that works with the top tiers of our military and government make me a little leery as to how they are trying to do anything good. The military is interested in what they do best - finding better ways to kill others in combat situations, as well as more effective ways to do so. Why they work with Haarp has always made me wonder as to what their true intentions are.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: punctuation. derp

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why? It is a late season storm. There have been few such storms so late so there isn't much to compare it to. Weather patterns at this time of year are different than those earlier in the year. Tropical storms are subject to different influences at this time of year than they are earlier in the year. Mother Nature.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I am too new to ATS to make my own thread, so I am going to ask this question here and hope someone else can run with it!

Can Obama suspend the elections because of this storm? No electricity...no voting. Marshall law already being declared in some states due to the storm. Was HAARP used to create this?.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why? It is a late season storm. There have been few such storms so late so there isn't much to compare it to. Weather patterns at this time of year are different than those earlier in the year. Tropical storms are subject to different influences at this time of year than they are earlier in the year. Mother Nature.

Sure...you COULD chalk it up as "Mother Nature". What better excuse??? You wouldn't want your enemy to know, you have the power to manipulate the weather. Now, would we?

Also, what better excuse, than to blame "Mother Nature"...considering countries like Germany are calling for accountability of their Gold.

Now, the government can be like: Oops! See what had happened was...hurricane Sandy washed away all of your gold
, and we have no idea where it floated away to.
Don't blame us! Blame Sandy!
Now, where were we???

Why do people honestly believe the government would never do such a thing??? You're NAIVE!

Again, i'll say it: this COULD BE the PERFECT opportunity to wash away the old, and usher in the new. New York IS the capital of the world!!! No need for a bank run! No need for a riot! No need for an election! No need to fool people into believing "terrorists" did it! They have, MAYBE, a once in a lifetime to pull this off...and no one is the wiser.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalWatcher

Can Obama suspend the elections because of this storm? No electricity...no voting. Marshall law already being declared in some states due to the storm. Was HAARP used to create this?.

Elections are not run by the Administration.

It's "martial law" and please, which states have declared it?

No. HAARP did not create the storm.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalWatcher

I am too new to ATS to make my own thread, so I am going to ask this question here and hope someone else can run with it!

YES!!!! Thanks to....guess who? George Bush, Jr. May 4, 2007 (Executive order. Presidential Directive NSPD 51/HSPD 20)

The National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive (National Security Presidential Directive NSPD 51/Homeland Security Presidential Directive HSPD-20, sometimes called simply "Executive Directive 51" for short), created and signed by United States President George W. Bush on May 4, 2007, is a Presidential Directive which claims power to execute procedures for continuity of the federal government in the event of a "catastrophic emergency". Such an emergency is construed as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions." Executive order. Presidential Directive NSPD 51/HSPD 20

ETA: And no....HAARP didn't "create" the storm....it's probably just controlling it, with it's frequency transmitter.

edit on 28-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAARP uses frequencies selected to be absorbed by the ionosphere, that is how the heating is accomplished.

I think you just said that HAARP heats the ionosphere. If this is true would artificially manipulating the temperature of any part of our earth be considered weather manipulation?

Are you admitting that HAARP is capable of manipulating the weather?

It looks like you just did.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
Phage and his alter ego 'delusion' must be sleeping in after a hard day at 'work' yesterday

edit ... oops, i see he's just gotten up
edit on 28-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

Wow, what a weird complment.
It's probably because he's in another time zone.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by EternalWatcher

Elections are not run by the Administration.

It's "martial law" and please, which states have declared it?

No. HAARP did not create the storm.

I'm REALLY DISAPPOINTED in you Phage. Why do you willfully mislead people? Is it your job? I mean, does it HURT someone, if they know ALL AVAILABLE INFORMATION, whether it be conspiracy based or scientifically based? It's not up to you to convince someone, but rather, inform them! You haven't been very informative. You've been rather one-sided. Kinda operative!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephKnecht

If this is true would artificially manipulating the temperature of any part of our earth be considered weather manipulation?
Your stove heats the atmosphere. Do you use a heater in winter? Do you consider that to be weather manipulation?

What occurs in the ionosphere isn't weather. Weather occurs in much lower regions of the atmosphere. The heating effects of a city can influence weather. HAARP can't.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by JosephKnecht

If this is true would artificially manipulating the temperature of any part of our earth be considered weather manipulation?
Your stove heats the atmosphere. Do you use a heater in winter? Do you consider that to be weather manipulation?

What occurs in the ionosphere isn't weather. Weather occurs in much lower regions of the atmosphere. The heating effects of a city can influence weather. HAARP can't.

But it could VIBRATE the frequencies in those lower regions of the atmosphere. HAARP can influence those frequencies.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Don't really care to enter into a 'urination competition' at this point, haven't even bothered to read all the usual diatribes by the usual status quo defenders that *always* show up on these threads about weather mod., like it's their job or something...hmmmm, lol... but to answer the OP, yes when I watched the hurricane moving on live radar, it looked to me like there was manipulation--- Don't know either if anyone has taken the time to post older live radar loop pics but one days ago seemed to show some sort of bellshaped dark object with a circle in it and completely bare sky cover that none of the clouds or parts of the hurricane could encroach into, it was very very strange looking to me and looked like some kind of energy field etc. was at work. I don't claim this is scientific in any way just a visual perception and obviously just my subjective opinion.

Just a word of caution to those who are looking into weather mod., you will never get anywhere with the usual status quo folks here, don't waste your time. There are dozens if not more threads on it here and all over the net I feel anyone who wants to know can.

I did read one post at the start of this thread though that said nat. gas doesn't power the HAARP system, I could be wrong but from *memory* I thought ARCO originally was a player there near Gakona (before the DOD) and the vast nat. gas fields were what caused the system to be located there in the first place. Also Eastlunds patent for the original prototype is quite revealing if it is still available as it was years ago, people can debate all they want as to how much this design has been used and enhanced, and things like whether Weather as a Force Multiplier etc. is just a useless white paper dream or is actually a foundational blueprint ( I feel the latter). Also whether Cohen's speech is just flippant or whether there really are ingenous minds out there working to use weather as a weapon ( I'm fully convinced of the latter) and on and on it goes, the status quo will never connect the dots, they aren't able to, but I think those who look with an open mind and true intent will see the bigger picture. Have fun folks and don't get your leg wet, lol.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Tecumte because: sp edit

edit on 28-10-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

But it could VIBRATE the frequencies in those lower regions of the atmosphere. HAARP can influence those frequencies.

Vibrate the frequencies. Nice phrase with no semantic meaning.

Electromagnetic radiation does not affect neutral particles. The ionosphere is composed of charged particles, that's why it is called the ionosphere. Lower regions of the atmosphere are composed of neutral particles.

Does the air in your microwave oven get hot?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Let me try to paint a picture...of my OPINION of what HAARP does.

Let's use your computer desk, which is made up of billions and billions of atoms and molecules and stuff like that. Well, those atoms and molecules are NOT stationary, they move at a certain frequency (HZ). If you can find the frequency...the molecules in your computer desk vibrate at...you can make those vibrations vibrate faster (like a vibrator when set from low to high). All you need is a device to locate the frequency # and amplify the vibration. Eventually those molecules and stuff are gonna start acting violently, til they burst apart.

My opinion is that HAARP can FINE TUNE it's antennae, to locate any frequency they want to control, amplify it, and have it do, whatever they want it to do. I'm pretty sure hurricanes, and tornadoes have certain frequencies they move under. Find those frequencies (HZ), vibrate those frequencies, and Voila!

Sounds ridiculous? Well...play a song with deep bass, turn up the volume, and tell me what you feel?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join