It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

If you look at the post I linked you can find it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Rezlooper

I've been asking how this storm is taking a fast turn to the west into the jet stream, which is moving west to east, but dipping north for the storm to come in land. Your post here would explain this turn that forecasters have said they have never seen before. I can't wait to hear what phage has to say about it.

Why do you have to wait on Phage to answer a question that you can easily find on your own, somewhat like this...

www.wcsh6.com...

Thanks for the link. Best explanation I've seen yet. Still an unusual pattern. Sandy has been captured!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Don't they have enough information, with the years of "research" they've already collected? Or, is planet earth that UNSTABLE, they just never know what's going to happen???

Funny. A lot of people claim "they don't know anything" but you claim that they know everything so there's no point in further research.

Nah, you're the one claiming they're "RESEARCHING". So, if that's the case...what is the conclusion they have come up with? Where did i say, "they know everything"? This project has been going on for 20 years. That's A LOT of research....with lots of SECRECY. Kinda like Area 51. Why is everything these people, do always on the shhhhhhhhhhh, nothing going on here, tip?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yup. A lot of research. There is a lot to learn. Not so secret either.
HAARP research articles
edit on 10/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I found the link you were talking about, Phage. No offense, but this site is directly from Haarp themselves. I'd like to see readings from independent researchers, not biased ones. Of course the owners of the site would bot disclose any readings that are peculiar or not on the up and up in any manner.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Holy # !!! You have no idea how ridiculous this statement is, do you?

Riiiiight.....the storm is being "STEERED". That's all you needed to say.

Then you have the audacity to accuse someone else of

...but the only idiocy going on, is from you because you're the one living in the stone ages.

I believe you've cornered that market.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Phage

I found the link you were talking about, Phage. No offense, but this site is directly from Haarp themselves. I'd like to see readings from independent researchers, not biased ones. Of course the owners of the site would bot disclose any readings that are peculiar or not on the up and up in any manner.

But you said this:

They have induction magnetometer graph readings from Gakona Alaska at the same link I provided above. They hit a peak on the day of the Japan earthquake on March 11, 2011.
So the data is good enough when it supports your position but when it doesn't it isn't valid? That's called confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well if phage is right that haarp is not powerful enough to have global effects then i wonder where the rest of the power comes from?
Maybe cell towers,2 way rooftop satellite dishes, radio stations, and space based satellites.
I found this pdf interesting.
spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Well if phage is right that haarp is not powerful enough to have global effects then i wonder where the rest of the power comes from?
There's this big bright ball in the sky. Some people call it "the Sun". It has a lot more power than any thing people can come up with.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There's this big bright ball in the sky. Some people call it "the Sun". It has a lot more power than any thing people can come up with.

What is that object that keeps popping up beside it?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What is that object that keeps popping up beside it?

What object? And what does it have to do with HAARP or Sandy?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Phage

But you said this:

They have induction magnetometer graph readings from Gakona Alaska at the same link I provided above. They hit a peak on the day of the Japan earthquake on March 11, 2011.
So the data is good enough when it supports your position but when it doesn't it isn't valid? That's called confirmation bias.

Yes... it is... and here's why. When I went to their site, it looks like the same graph reading from 2010, even though beneath it it says it's today's reading of October 28th. It's not identical, but close. I believe they got caught with their pants down so to speak on March 11th, 2011. They would not make that mistake again. Altering the readings is always a possibility with them. If they somehow were manipulating hurricane Sandy in any manner, you will not find such evidence of elevated magnetosphere readings on their site in my anymore in my opinion.

link   
I knew for a FACT that there would be a thread on here connecting Sandy to HAARP...

...Does that mean I finally have psychic abilities?

link   
reply to post by Phage

It was a vague planet x reference meant to be a joke. didn't mean to take you off topic.
You did say that it would something 1000 times more powerful than haarp to cause changes on earth.
I gave you a possible example of something more powerful such as radio stations and such.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Good that you admit your confirmation bias.

If they somehow were manipulating hurricane Sandy in any manner, you will not find such evidence of elevated magnetosphere readings on their site in my anymore in my opinion.
So if there are "elevated" readings it means that they are not? Did you check October 20? How about the 24th?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I checked about 11 of the days charts. They all are different, but not vastly different in any manner. I'm just saying if the readings were high - even at this moment would they show it? Would you trust it? And if so, why? You say that a hole cannot be made in the ionosphere. How do you know this? It's not my area of expertise, so I'm asking how you know that this isn't possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Holy # !!! You have no idea how ridiculous this statement is, do you?

Riiiiight.....the storm is being "STEERED". That's all you needed to say.

Then you have the audacity to accuse someone else of

...but the only idiocy going on, is from you because you're the one living in the stone ages.

I believe you've cornered that market.

Really? Ok then...let's see...SHALL WE???

In order to understand the theory behind the Frequency Specific Microcurrent, you must understand the principle of resonance. Resonance was explained by National Geographic as follows: “Particular waves acting on particular materials can produce an eerie kind of energy absorption called resonance. It results when the wave’s frequency corresponds exactly with the object’s natural vibrational frequency, which is determined by both shape and composition. In such cases, practically all of the wave’s energy is conveyed to the object. Thus an opera singer equipped with just the right pitch and vocal strength can literally shatter a wine glass – by touching it only with her voice

It is not just sound waves that produce this resonance effect, any energy that matches the resonant frequency of an object can demonstrate this destructive effect. The vibratory frequency of your car caused by your tires rolling along the roadway changes as you increase and decrease your speed, this explains why your dashboard may rattle at 50 mph, but not at 40 mph or 60 mph. The Tacoma Narrows Bridge famously shook itself apart in 1940 when gusts of wind hit it at just the right frequency.

The theory behind Frequency Specific Microcurrent is that it works by creating a biological resonance. Molecules in your body, such as inflammation causing chemicals like histamines and cytokines, are uniquely different determined by both shape and composition. If an energy source such as Microcurrent exactly matches the resonant frequency of a molecule, it could in theory shatter the molecule apart thereby eliminating the trigger for inflammation. Frequency

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You've stumped me. The relevance of your riddle is?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

They all are different, but not vastly different in any manner. I'm just saying if the readings were high - even at this moment would they show it? Would you trust it?
Yes, they would show it. Why wouldn't they? Because people who don't know better would claim that the activity represents "proof" of HAARP creating earthquakes? Guess what? They have better things to do.

Yes, I would "trust" it.

You say that a hole cannot be made in the ionosphere. How do you know this?
Can you make a hole in air? The ionosphere is a region of very thinly dispersed plasma. HAARP can heat a region of that plasma. That does not make a hole.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

You've stumped me. The relevance of your riddle is?

It's not a riddle. Apparently, you haven't done enough studying or research to even realize what i just posted...so, continue scrolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join