It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That does not look good, at all!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

If you really want to know what is steering Sandy towards the NE...

tropic.ssec.wisc.edu...

I am pretty sure you would have been able to prove the Smurfs are steering Sandy before your going to be able to prove HAARP can do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

~Massive and dangerous Hurricane Sandy has grown to record size as it barrels northeastwards along the North Carolina coast at 10 mph. At 8 am EDT, Sandy's tropical storm-force winds extended northeastwards 520 miles from the center, and twelve-foot high seas covered a diameter of ocean 1,030 miles across. Since records of storm size began in 1988, no tropical storm or hurricane has been larger

Sandy has put an colossal volume of ocean water in motion with its widespread and powerful winds, and the hurricane's massive storm surge is already impacting the coast
Huge, 10 - 15 foot-high battering waves on top of the storm surge have washed over Highway 12 connecting North Carolina's Outer Banks to the mainland at South Nags Head this morning

edit on 28-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

All frequencies, big ones, small ones, fast ones, slow ones, long and short too.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Phage. I wanted your thoughts on some of this. You claim that the Haarp array can only affect weather above Alaska. And that it is more-or-less a tool for the study of the ionosphere. Found an article I found interesting:

The result of hot surface air being sucked up into the column to fill the HAARP created column-shaped hole is a HAARP created hurricane (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over water) or tornado (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over land). The April/May 2000 issue of Scientific American contains an article on the effects of altering the course of the jet stream. This slight change to the jet stream path occurred right above the HAARP facility. That little movement created a storm front 4,000 miles away in east Texas and Louisiana to move into central Florida where it triggered a couple of tornadoes. This article gives evidence that weather modification is certainly possible with only a slight change to the jet stream. In 1998 Bernard Eastlund completed a paper on how to knock out tornadoes using a space-based, solar-collecting microwave generator, which he called theThunderstorm Solar Power Satellite. More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

It speaks of changing and manipulating the weather by the slightest change in the the jet stream.

The jet stream passes over Alaska from Europe, across Canada and through the United States. Is it just a coincidence that the Haarp array was designated to be built in Gakona, Alaska?

edit on 28-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I've been asking how this storm is taking a fast turn to the west into the jet stream, which is moving west to east, but dipping north for the storm to come in land. Your post here would explain this turn that forecasters have said they have never seen before. I can't wait to hear what phage has to say about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

HAARP cannot create a hole in the ionosphere and the region HAARP affects is 10s of miles above any weather phenomena.

Is it just a coincidence that the Haarp array was designated to be built in Gakona, Alaska?
Not really. HAARP was built in Alaska because, with its high latitude, the ionosphere is very active (that's also why the aurora borealis appears there). Since ionospheric research is the main purpose of the facility, an active ionosphere provides a lot of opportunities. It is also quite isolated, this means that its very sensitive intruments are not subject to as much interference as they would be in a more populated region.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Phage and his alter ego 'delusion' must be sleeping in after a hard day at 'work' yesterday

edit ... oops, i see he's just gotten up
edit on 28-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

HAARP cannot create a hole in the ionosphere and the region HAARP affects is 10s of miles above any weather phenomena.

Is it just a coincidence that the Haarp array was designated to be built in Gakona, Alaska?
Not really. HAARP was built in Alaska because, with its high latitude, the ionosphere is very active (that's also why the aurora borealis appears there). Since ionospheric research is the main purpose of the facility, an active ionosphere provides a lot of opportunities. It is also quite isolated, this means that its very sensitive intruments are not subject to as much interference as they would be in a more populated region.

When you get a chance, read the whole article in the link I provided. I have been reading articles on the Haarp array for years and I believe that it's the perfect location for altering the weather. Their absurdly high wattage recorded readings around times of great disasters such as the Japan earthquake of 2011 are odd - when noticing the times they have been recorded.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

It's worth noting that TV forecasters are meteorologists in the same way you and I are brain surgeons.

Sandy is following a trajectory that has been forecast for several days now by ECMWF - the European met model - and as such is doing something unexpected in the same way that an ice lolly melting in an heatwave is unexpected.

Meanwhile, whilst there are sites claiming HAARP manipulates the jet stream by warming up the ionosphere, there are those who argue that it actually just makes a nice pot of tea. And both are equally proveable. Improbable/impossible claims require proof, not faith. And the internet is full of lies.

Sometimes, the real world isn't quite as fun as we'd like it to be.

edit on 28-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

When you get a chance, read the whole article in the link I provided.
I read enough. HAARP cannot create a hole in the ionosphere.

Their absurdly high wattage recorded readings around times of great disasters such as the Japan earthquake of 2011 are odd - when noticing the times they have been recorded.
Where are you getting recorded wattage readings?

edit on 10/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I've been asking how this storm is taking a fast turn to the west into the jet stream, which is moving west to east, but dipping north for the storm to come in land. Your post here would explain this turn that forecasters have said they have never seen before. I can't wait to hear what phage has to say about it.

Why do you have to wait on Phage to answer a question that you can easily find on your own, somewhat like this...

www.wcsh6.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They have induction magnetometer graph readings from Gakona Alaska at the same link I provided above. They hit a peak on the day of the Japan earthquake on March 11, 2011.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I've been asking how this storm is taking a fast turn to the west into the jet stream, which is moving west to east, but dipping north for the storm to come in land.

The storm is being steered by the high pressure area in the north Atlantic. The same high pressure area which has pushed the jet stream north over Greenland causing the sharp bend over North America.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The storm is being steered by the high pressure area in the north Atlantic. The same high pressure area which has pushed the jet stream north over Greenland causing the sharp bend over North America

No matter how many times you show them, or tell them the reason Sandy is moving the way it is doesn't matter because they have fallen for the idiocy of what certain conspiracy theorists have been telling them so any evidence you show is not good enough for them.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You will find plenty of occasions when the magnetometer is very active yet nothing seems to be happening. No major earthquakes, no major storms.

But the induction magnetometer does not record wattage. It does not record output from the HAARP transmitter. It records activity in the Earth's magnetic field at frequencies which HAARP does not transmit. I guess you missed this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Why do you have to wait on Phage to answer a question that you can easily find on your own, somewhat like this...

www.wcsh6.com...

Well, Phage acts like he knows everything about anything, so why bother? Even if we did our "own" research, (which i have) people like you would claim it to be false....because only YOUR sources are true and accurate.

And, just like you....i've studied this topic thoroughly...and i've drawn my own conclusions. My conclusion is...as long as the DOD has it's hands on something....you better believe it's for war...of some type! Unfortunately, these days....WE are the enemy!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I've been asking how this storm is taking a fast turn to the west into the jet stream, which is moving west to east, but dipping north for the storm to come in land.

The storm is being steered by the high pressure area in the north Atlantic. The same high pressure area which has pushed the jet stream north over Greenland causing the sharp bend over North America.

Riiiiight.....the storm is being "STEERED". That's all you needed to say.

You know what the problem really is? You say our "theories" are idiotic...but the only idiocy going on, is from you because you're the one living in the stone ages. Meanwhile, the Military Industrial Complex keeps building their "weapons", in secrecy, with plans on USING THEM. You don't really believe this stuff is for "research", do you? If so....how long does that "research" need to continue? Don't they have enough information, with the years of "research" they've already collected? Or, is planet earth that UNSTABLE, they just never know what's going to happen???

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You will find plenty of occasions when the magnetometer is very active yet nothing seems to be happening. No major earthquakes, no major storms.

But the induction magnetometer does not record wattage. It does not record output from the HAARP transmitter. It records activity in the Earth's magnetic field at frequencies which HAARP does not transmit. I guess you missed this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK. Good point. I misspoke or should say, typed. Where could I find Haarp's readings let's just say, at this moment? Do you know of a site that I can see their output readings?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Don't they have enough information, with the years of "research" they've already collected? Or, is planet earth that UNSTABLE, they just never know what's going to happen???

Funny. A lot of people claim "they don't know anything" but you claim that they know everything so there's no point in further research.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join