It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every One Who Needs Help With Technical Support ( Avatar's, Video Or Photo ) Should start here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Big shout out to Casandra and Don't Tread for there assistance on this matter. Thanks to those of you that have done what they can to help me, too! Stars for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Was very helpful to me!

Much Love to all!

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If anyone does not have or would like a new avatar/mini-background/Signature image and would like one, your next step would be to go here www.abovetopsecret.com... There are several artists there that would be happy to help you get the new "Duds" you want.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Agarta because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing that!! I just posted a thread about you too!!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Thank you so much but the real credit should go to schuyler for their post here www.abovetopsecret.com... which is where I got the information from some time ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Thanks for linking my thread

I remember battling with my avatar, it was a pain in the butt, then the background image... ugh. I didn't understand WHY is wasn't working.

After I started seeing a lot of new members having problems I decided to put up that thread with pictures, it's much easier if you can see what you have to do.

If anyone needs help you can post there and I'll do my best to get everything up and running for you.

PS: Come visit us in the chat room, we don't bite... much

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Glad you didn't mind, was rather impulsive of me. If you have time just finished a new thread.....take care.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ascension211

top topics

join