It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Dear reader,

Nowadays, when I look for a certain conspiracy, I get an awesome amount of results that offers me more conspiracies than I asked for, from both Google and Youtube (sorry, those are my sources).

Is this "conspiracy" thing a new main stream? Am I programmed to believe conspiracies now? To me the programming from TV et al is obvious, foremost the "I am NOT programmed" and maybe second "we need leaders!" and of course "consume to be happy".

I try to apply (double check and) THINK! to all information I get and I hope you do too. If you see any clear way that we are being programmed to start a fight or whatever (like DUALITY: I'm right so you're wrong!), maybe you should start your own thread explaining what we are experiencing here, given all the new truths and facts in abundance.

I always try to induce togetherness so I do not start many threads, but I can't grasp the notion of being programmed by modern conspiracies.

What I do see is that money is controlled by banksters (=gangster bankers) and that tv bombs people to ignorance (so far it doesn't really include slavery) with their limited = controlled stream of "information".

If you think this new information stream (partly/mostly from people who died while trying to expose us vs them) has an agenda, speak out. Thank you, dear reader.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
BTW, when people would start to reject democrazy, where do they go? Religion? That flag was planted a lot longer ago and is in control by, er, Jezuits (pope, black pope and whatnot) and/or other big religious groups.

I think our freedom has to be closer to our skin, not an alien God who is "there" but not HERE. It could even be magic.

THINKers unite and be merry.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Keetla

Haven't you heard? "Conspiracy Theory" is the new black!

new topics

join