It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aloneness Sinks in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
When you are a free spirited person, you tend to drift off from the basis of "common sense of self." You alter your brain chemistry merely by your thought process, and your perception gradually ascends to newer heights. Seeing reality as an observant, and empathetic being really shifts your inner and external environment.

I've been free spirited for about two years, and went through massive changes in my social and inner environment; my un-like minded ex left me (for the best lol), my close friends whom are very analytical seemed to drift away, and physiological sensations such as: hearing high pitch frequencies and seeing energy in motion (I do have really photo-sensitive eyes).

The aloneness is starting to sink in heavily in this present moment. I've always enjoyed the silence, the emptiness, and recently have been using the aloneness to promote positive changes through meditation, and even staying on top of my college classwork.

But this weekend (and several weekends before) I don't have any plans, don't have any consistent plans with a young lady, yeah I might hit up this halloween party tonight and get my rage on, but when I come back home, that aloneness will come back tenfold.

Trust me, I am grateful and do recognize non-tangible gifts in my life such as: My healthy body, mind, and spirit. I'm gifted to have a mother who is very free spirited, some friends whom are like minded too and I can talk to; going to be very honest, I'm frustrated I cannot attract a young lady whom is very like minded and free spirited like myself. My last relationship over a year ago first led to hurt, but then a few deeper meanings in what I learned about myself; maturity, understanding, and acceptance were the deeper meanings that let me grow and move on with a new mindset on having relationships.

Furthermore, aloneness has been a benefactor for most of my life, it is my sanctuary to say the least; with these recent mental gifts and an elevating profound perspective on life, I'm DONE dwelling in the aloneness for a majority of my life, and desire to manifest a like minded girlfriend, a consistent social life, and so much more abundance if I put my subconscious mind to it.

*Desire is egotistical, but c'mon! We're souls having a human experience and SHOULD be able to enjoy it to the fullest with manifesting any positive desires our free will can imagine*

Patience, trust, and allowing is an understatement, and I feel there has to be a more consistent way than waiting for opportunities to come.

I'm twenty years old, an old soul, and can occasionally be a stubborn-indigo young adult. Although, the stubborness does make me independent, and is a mental drive to create changes in my life

Can anybody relate to my feelings this present moment? I feel the aloneness is really hitting me immensely; trying to find a lesson or deeper meaning in it, and would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this overwhelming feeling of aloneness...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well. There's always the internet.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNobody

Yeah the internet is amusing, but it's much better to experience in the physical matrix than the computer simulated matrix.....

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

"desire to manifest a like minded girlfriend"

This is how you will find her, or she will find you. Stay on your path and seek out those who are positive influences to your path. Don't rush or the end results will be sloppy. To live alone does not mean you are lonely. Stay true to your path and she will see that strength in you

Hold out for the best.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Thank you for that, I am understanding to "go with the flow" when it comes to dating, because any sense of urgency or rush can definitely break the flow...Leading back to isolation lol

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

But it sounds like you're on the right path. Stay focused. You're young. No need to rush. The more improved you become the more attractive you become. Don't worry about a woman just be better than you were yesterday.

I promise she will find you and you two will be happy because you will be strong and she will see it for true strength.

Use your friend's as examples. How many of them are in relationships just to be in one even though they don't seem happy?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Anyone who sincerely wants company, will take an interest in the life of an appealing candidate. Those that are not outgoing enough to be good company for another, actually prefer being alone and apparently whining about it. If you are interested in love, you should treat the word as a verb rather than a noun. Making love, usually refers to sex but also means actions that are loving by design. Those that want to give love, have many places to find recipients. Everyone appreciates special interest taken by someone else, in the details of their life.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

We all are love, unconditional love to be precise. And the feeling of temporary isolation I have does not involve any whining or sorrow...It is only frustration to bring about more astounding change to my already loving and grateful life.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Well put

I don't know if calling him a whiner was called for but I agree with the rest of your statement.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I agree you should hold out to meet "the one", but in the interim, do you have ANY humanitarian interests? Anything you can or would volunteer for, even an evening or two a month? Giving your time and energy to others can be greatly rewarding to you and beneficial to others. Big brother/big sister, elderly in your community, disabled or other handicaps, local hospital childrens ward, etc. There are lots of people out there who just need a shoulder to hug or give hugs, an ear to bend or someone to just be there. If people aren't your thing, how about the local animal shelter? Whatever it is, socializing physically is very important to humans. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You haven't been alive long enough to be alone.
Give this path another 30 years or so, you'll get the picture.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
I agree you should hold out to meet "the one", but in the interim, do you have ANY humanitarian interests? Anything you can or would volunteer for, even an evening or two a month? Giving your time and energy to others can be greatly rewarding to you and beneficial to others. Big brother/big sister, elderly in your community, disabled or other handicaps, local hospital childrens ward, etc. There are lots of people out there who just need a shoulder to hug or give hugs, an ear to bend or someone to just be there. If people aren't your thing, how about the local animal shelter? Whatever it is, socializing physically is very important to humans. Just a thought.

I love that answer! It is also called spreading yourself around.
Most likely these are the places to meet like minded people.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Very true, giving my service back to the community and even mankind in general does create more opporunities to be in the real world and possibily meet more like minded people. Thank you for that!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Thank you for the input, but I suggest you refrain from diminishing my perspective due to my chronological age. Wisdom surpasses age prior to with/without experience, and being present is much better than anticipating the future. I'm sorry your legacy has been a very lonely one sir..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by davidmann

Thank you for the input, but I suggest you refrain from diminishing my perspective due to my chronological age. Wisdom surpasses age prior to with/without experience, and being present is much better than anticipating the future. I'm sorry your legacy has been a very lonely one sir..

Aloneness sinks in? Was that your thread title? lol indigo children...

Sounds like you need a party. Here's a pickup line.

"Look, what you've got, means such a lot, to me-eee-eee-eee-e"

I wasn't diminishing anything. Hope it helped you to get your rage on.

edit on 27-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hey SGSpecial19,

Go to www.meetup.com.

It's a website dedicated to establishing activities for like minded people to go to in order to meet other people and have a good time doing something you like or will allow you to try something new and expand.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Man is not an island. If you stay alone too long people generally go nuts. Dont do that. It's not healthy. Go to meetup.com and join some of the groups in your area and go meet some people. Or join POF and meet a girl friend. Then just chat about the alternative stuff with us on here so you don't scare you're new friends away. 99% of people don't understand what we are talking about in here. They're flouride head zombies. It's not there fault either. It's just the way the system is designed. It's designed to keep people in a state of hypnosis. Anyway good luck k.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have been a step beyond loneliness - it is called "peril" - at that level there is no-one, and, you are no-one - I was on the point of collapse, fear, "terror" - hope and then, I realised - I can be my own "someone" - It is I, against the elements, seated in "self" - I am a place of my own construction and my mind has been melded as a vehicle of my own design.
edit on 29-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join