It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons to vote Obama out of office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Athin
reply to post by newcovenant

I feel bad for you. Just because someone is republican is reason enough NOT to vote for them? I could say the same about democrats... if I were a simpleton. Instead I base my votes on character and actions... not on rhetoric. Voting for someone just because they have a D or R beside their name is ignorant. This is what your closed mind can't comprehend.

No.... YOU cannot follow the money and do your math and understand there IS a party "exclusively" supporting old money, the ruling classes, big business and the millionaires running them. Guess which one it is? I'll give you a hint. They vote against, women, minorities, the individual, and the worker every time. Do you honesty think there WOULDN'T BE? Are you going to honestly say you can't see it? That's my definition of naive. They didn't raise the minimum wage in a decade. A duh. The deck is stacked against the worker by THEM. Why do you think people hate them?

Let me guess... wait... oh you mean republicans? Sorry I was remembering who Obama has appointed and I thought you meant him! Lmao!
Let me look at the minimum wage. Wait I don't get this again... it was raised by a REPUBLICAN haha. It went from 6.55 to 7.25 in 2009. When was the bill to raise the minimum wage signed? 2007. Let me guess... Obama raised it though didn't he?

You are so ignorant of what goes on it's scary that you're allowed to vote. If God joined the race as a Republican I bet you STILL wouldn't vote for him.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I feel bad for you. Just because someone is republican is reason enough NOT to vote for them? I could say the same about democrats... if I were a simpleton. Instead I base my votes on character and actions... not on rhetoric. Voting for someone just because they have a D or R beside their name is ignorant. This is what your closed mind can't comprehend.

No.... YOU cannot follow the money and do your math and understand there IS a party "exclusively" supporting old money, the ruling classes, big business and the millionaires running them. Guess which one it is? I'll give you a hint. They vote against, women, minorities, the individual, and the worker every time. Do you honesty think there WOULDN'T BE? Are you going to honestly say you can't see it? That's my definition of naive. They didn't raise the minimum wage in a decade. A duh. The deck is stacked against the worker by THEM. Why do you think people hate them?

Let me guess... wait... oh you mean republicans? Sorry I was remembering who Obama has appointed and I thought you meant him! Lmao!
Let me look at the minimum wage. Wait I don't get this again... it was raised by a REPUBLICAN haha. It went from 6.55 to 7.25 in 2009. When was the bill to raise the minimum wage signed? 2007. Let me guess... Obama raised it though didn't he?

You are so ignorant of what goes on it's scary that you're allowed to vote. If God joined the race as a Republican I bet you STILL wouldn't vote for him.

Correct. Absolutely not. Not if he was a hard line right-y.
You know those hard line right-y's are LEFT BRAINED?
And even the BIBLE teaches us LEFT is EVIL.
Another interesting fable, that might be true.

And yeah, I've already said that about Jesus.
If he was a Republican, I'd dump any kind of loyalty I had to him.

Did you know MLK was Republican?
Unfortunately the GOP and the Dems switched ideologies.
I guess this happened...While You Were Sleeping.

it's scary that you're allowed to vote.

Interesting you would say that. Was that some kind of Freudian slip?
Right now we see similar efforts to stop the vote. Voter suppression is rampant and unconstitutionally aimed toward minorities, the elderly and the poor...all the protected classes. Hmmmm? A few places are demanding employees "vote Republican."
You will never hear of any Democratically owned company telling employees how they MUST vote.
It isn't DEMOCRATIC!!!

You are aware this is the first sign fascism?
The finger print of Industrial Controlled Communism?
It is where the GOP is going.
Prescott Bush was aligned with the Nazis. And...
The Nazi's original plan for (WWD) white world domination -
will be back in place, if they have any say in it whatsoever.

Being white, I have to say, it isn't the worst plan in the world either...
but I know > this is only how they start.

edit on 30-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm in a union... and every single... EVERY SINGLE election that comes I get stuff from the union telling me to support the democrat. It happens on BOTH sides. Like I said... it's hard to be unbiased when your eyes are closed.

And no it wasn't a slip. It's scary that ignorant people on either side have a say in the election process when all they do is listen to left wing or right wing propaganda. It's obvious you're uneducated on more than one occasion but you're a hard core democrat so you don't choose to research it. It's more sad than scary.

Edit: The democrats didn't switch. They're still pushing for slavery. Only this time it's not just black people. It's all people. When they put record numbers of people on welfare does that help or hurt? When they pamper people does that help or hurt? When they put hate into people minds with class warfare or race warfare... does that help or hurt?

Hard core democrats are destroying this country. The same goes for hard core republicans.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Athin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm in a union... and every single... EVERY SINGLE election that comes I get stuff from the union telling me to support the democrat. It happens on BOTH sides. Like I said... it's hard to be unbiased when your eyes are closed.

And no it wasn't a slip. It's scary that ignorant people on either side have a say in the election process when all they do is listen to left wing or right wing propaganda. It's obvious you're uneducated on more than one occasion but you're a hard core democrat so you don't choose to research it. It's more sad than scary.

Edit: The democrats didn't switch. They're still pushing for slavery. Only this time it's not just black people. It's all people. When they put record numbers of people on welfare does that help or hurt? When they pamper people does that help or hurt? When they put hate into people minds with class warfare or race warfare... does that help or hurt?

Hard core democrats are destroying this country. The same goes for hard core republicans.

Let's try this again.
What you are saying is simply not true. I might call it a blatant and unabashed LIE.
"They put record numbers of people on welfare." LOL What a preposterous statement from someone (presumably) so well educated. Let's just start with this misconception. You are under the misguided and ignorant assumption that Democrats put people on welfare.
Allow me to deny this ignorant remark the chance to spread like an infection. Democrats do not put people on welfare.

May I also defend a couple of other ignorantly based, false and misleading assumptions you put forth concerning me personally in your post?

My eyes are not closed.
I am not uneducated.
I am not a hard core democrat.
Democrats are not pushing for slavery...that is the Republican agenda.

edit on 30-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welfare spending as measured by obligations stood at $563 billion in fiscal year 2008, but reached $746 billion in fiscal year 2011, a jump of 32 percent.

Under Obama. A DEMOCRAT if you have not noticed.
Unemployment steady around 8%
Which means more people are on some form of government assistance.
Obama extended unemployment benefits to how long?
44.7million people on food stamps at the end of 2011 compared to 28.8 when Bush left office.
Record number of people in poverty since the great depression.

How do you not see this?

You should look into the housing crisis and what the main cause of that was. Mostly Democrats passing bills to let anybody with a pulse buy a house.

I'm not saying republicans are helping the situation... but Democrats want to KEEP people on some form of welfare. This is the modern day version of slavery.

Instead of teaching people how to fish... they just keep tossing them fish. Just enough to buy their vote... not enough to thrive.

When you realize your democrat party is just as, if not more, guilty of this... you will see the world in a new light. Until then just continue to vote democrat down the line, go back to your field and graze peacefully with the other sheep.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And Romney is the solution? You are a hypocrite if you want Obama out but want someone as Romney in his place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join