<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Alxandro
Here is another one.

When you got nothing you can make fun of a kids father. Next you'll be talking trash about his mother and I guess that's when the gloves come off. I don't see where the fact Obama is from a single parent household, while Mitt Romney, who never wanted for a thing in his life and so can't even understand most of the people he is supposed to be representing, mattes much except to work in his favor. I don't think the fact that Obama's father and mother split up is a valid argument to make anyone not vote for the guy. In fact it makes him more like the rest of us. But that's just me.
edit on 27-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

At least you're not going to see nekkid pics of Romney's mom on the internet like Obamas. Google Anne Dunhan. KHACK!

This man came from a lineage of trash so what would you expect? A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

So we should add to the list that its just plain embarrassing to have this man as the president.
edit on 27-10-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

Says you. There are a lot of other people that like him and think he is doing a good job. What's embarrassing is that people like you are homeschooling. You call them trash but you'd be out of a hobby if they stopped selling white sheets wouldn't you? Bad fruit and good fruit. You sound like another Bible thumper. Can't you see the truth through the trees? This is what you vote in when you vote Obama out. And I CAN find nekkid pics of your mom, Obama's mom, Romney and Ryan romping together.....doesn't mean they're real.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
Of course, the majority of those are simply not true, except in La-la Land.

And the majority of voters are idiots who believe what liars tell them (such as the above information), instead of looking at the facts themselves.

When everything else fails, the only remaining thing to do is lie.

Pretty sad really.

ETA:

1 Jobs are being created, look at the numbers.
2 Debt crisis is not "spiraling."
3 "Obamacare rages?" Most people support most of it, it when they know what's in it (it's the spin that has people thinking the whole country oppose it)
4 Foreign policy is better now than under a strongarm, hip-shooting, bullheaded republican.
5 Economy is getting stronger, although not as quickly as hoped, because of party opposition.
6 The only reason the rhetoric exists is because there is a black man in office, and many people dislike that. Yes, i said it.
7 Always been this way, and started by the right even before Obama was elected ("our number one goal is to see he is a one term president" at the expense of the nation)
8 no comment, lol
9 as long as they are liberal incompetents, huh?
10 there is a plan. a plan to move forward instead of back to the dark ages.

yeah.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

Alright I have to respond to this, because you are the one who is mostly wrong.

First let me say I do not support Romney, I think he will do almost everything the same as Obama, I really believe there is no real difference between the two, they are both sellouts.

1. Jobs are being created - they pretty much are always created, but jobs are not being created as fast the working population is increasing - every day that passes the total number of people who want jobs but can't find them has been increasing for his entire term. Look it up. Don't go by the unemployment headline number look at the total population looking for work - there is a big difference.

2. Total debt in the US has increased slightly over the last 4 years overall - but the federal deficit has been increased by almost 50% in Obama's term. The debt has simply been shifted from the banks to the federal governments balance sheet. It has not decreased at all. It is a huge problem and has been at higher levels than the great depression for the entirety of the last 4 years. This debt bomb will explode and Obama has only succeeded in stalling the problem and forcing the American tax payers to eat all instead of most of the inevitable debt default. This is the largest problem this country faces by far and no elected official seems serious about trying to stop it, because they all care about themselves more than the American people.

3. Most people support it, because most people think there is a free lunch and quite frankly have no idea how screwed this countries financial situation is. Saying most people support it is like saying most people want free money - Yes they do, but its not free and they are going to pay for it dearly even if they are to stupid to realize it yet.

4. Foreign policy now is every bit as terrible as it was under Bush, Obama has done nothing to pull us out of needless wars and has instead sent troops into dozens of countries to continue the empire. He has also increased drone attacks and declared he will follow the UN before congress when committing troops to battle. Any liberal that supports his foreign policy is a total hypocrite because he is a warmonger - his record is CLEAR.

5. The economy may appear to be getting stronger to the average uniformed person because the fed is pumping in money. It is not. The debt has to be discharged for the economy to ever be healthy again. The fed CANNOT pump money forever without consequences. One of two things is guaranteed to happen. Hyperinflation or massive deflation. Both will be HORRIBLE and will happen within the next 4 years.

6. This is pure ignorance. You are the racist if you are so stupid you think that is the primary reason people are against Obama. He has done a terrible job if all you go by is looking at what he promised he would do compared to what he has actually done. He has actually done the exact opposite of many of the things he promised, he is a grade A liar, and has violated the constitution multiple times. I really can't understand how liberals can support someone so vehemently, who is a traitor to several of their supposed causes.

7. This is a stupid reason, partisan politics is obviously not going to go away with Obama leaving office. It is clear large portions of the population are too brainwashed to vote based on facts.

8. Not a bad reason in my opinion.

9. Well I personally don't take the viewpoint that any one in the Obama inner circle is incompetent, I think they have an agenda and they are implementing it as planned.

10. Obama and Romney both have plans for the future, the plans are all about what is best for them.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
What do YOU think ?

Better yet, what do the majority of voters think today ?

1. Jobs not being created

2. Debt crisis spiraling

3. Obamacare outrages

4. Foreign policy unraveling

5. Economic anemia

6. Class warfare rhetoric

7. Partisan politics

8. No more Biden

9. Clean house of incompetents

10. No plan for future

Top 10 reasons to vote Obama out of office

I think 4 is the most damning recently.

I think 1, 2, 5, and 10 have the most negative impact on the majority of Americans.

1. Jobs being created, lower unemployment rate than after the end of Bush Jr.'s last budget and lower than the bad old days of Ronald Reagan... - so that's BS.
2. The debt crisis is nor "spiralling" - tuypically loaded language to prod people's emotions - more BS
3. Vs. Decades of thousands going bankrupt, millions without coverage and a healthcare system run purely to enrich insurance companies - pure BS and pure right-wing propaganda.
4. Unlike the EXCELLENT foreign policy of Bush Jr.? Or the war with Iran Romney's keen to drag the US into..? Give me a President that doesn't ask "how high" when Israel says "jump" and he'll get my vote. Ended Iraq, both have the same policy on Afghanistan, and the troops are OVERWHELMINGLY voting for Obama, with their donations. Trust the troops, don't vote for a Mormon Bush Jr.
5. Bah - That has NOTHING to do with Obama. The right simply wants to follow Romney and Bush into more tax cuts for the wealthy and more hiding their wealth offshore, like Romney - AND the US has recovered much more quickly than MANY of he countries in Europe in the same situation. - More BS
6. The right has been the KING of class and race warfare for generations - 47% eh?
7. Ditto. The GOP has, and has admitted, stalling all recovery effort to beat Obama, citizenry be damned. doesn't get much more partisan that the hack on the right.
8. Replace him with the even bigger retard Paul Ryan - no thanks. Paul Ryan is for forcing women to have rape babies, and against IVF... both for moral reason... a real dimwit.
9. Bah - worst reason reason yet. the right is the most incompetent party in America. How do I know? Look who they chose for their Presidential candidate. The left on the other hand is competent enough to get a black guy with the name Hussein elected.
10. And you know this is just bS.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yep because Romney is so much better right? No rhetoric from him
10 reasons not to vote for Romney either,
Ready? here we go,

1. Criticizes "ObamaCare" when it's nearly IDENTICAL to his own healthcare plan in Mass.
This folks is called hypocrisy yet Republicans just can't stand talking about this one.
Republicans talk s@#t all day long about "ObamaCare" but when you say it's modeled after
Romney's own healthcare plan, they just seem to ignore that small little fact.

2.Gun control....or not.
He has spoke out against assault weapons yet he is a NRA member.
Which one is it Romney?

3. Flip Flopping. You can't believe ONE word that comes out his mouth.
He has taken "flip flopping" to a whole new level.
Romney changes his views around depending on who the audience is.
Romney is a political chameleon.

4. Romney wants to take away woman's rights.
Abortion should be up to the individual, not the government.
Whether you agree with abortion or not is irrelevant.
The individual has to live with that choice. Not you
There are too many kids without parents as it is.
Last thing we need is more. When abortion is illegal, crime right goes up.......by a lot.

5. Environment.
It's kind of hard to care for the environment when your donors are oil companies and
big business. Romney has one agenda and that is to MAKE MONEY.
You cannot care for the environment and cater to big business.
It's impossible. Again, Romney has flip flopped on the environment.
(don't believe me, look it up).

6. Outsourcing. Bain continues to outsource jobs to China.
Most recently a company out of Illinois called, Sensata.
Not only did Americans lose their jobs but the workers had to train the Chinese
to take over their job
Ouch....that stings a little bit don't it?
I find this really ironic since Romney talked about more
"regulations" on China during the debates.
Yet again, Romney completely contradicts himself. This clearly shows all Romney
cares about is maximizing profits.

7. Romney will be another war president if he is elected.
He is already talking about going to war with Iran.
The LAST thing we need is another war. You think we are in debt now?
Another war will put us into serious debt. He will put more money in "national defense"
while cutting other programs like education

8. The refusal to talk about his tax plan until "after he is elected".
What kind of garbage is this? How could ANYONE take this guy serious?
The reason he doesn't want to talk about it is because he knows most Americans
would not go for it. That's because he will continue to give tax cuts to the wealthy while
the rest of America pays for it. It's simple folks, if you're rich then yeah you should probably
vote for Romney. However if you're not then you are a complete fool to vote for MR.
Can you really see a man worth over 250 million get into office and tax the rich more?
Give me a break. Romney thinks like a CEO. Not someone who is compassionate for
Middle America.

9. "47" comment. How could anyone(other then the extreme wealthy)
even consider voting for Romney after this comment?
Again, Romney was catering to his audience that night, not
realizing he was being filmed. There you see the real Romney.
This is the LAST person America needs to be their president.

10. And the last reason not to vote for Romney is all here in this video
This pretty much sums up Romney. You can NOT believe one word
this guy says. I suggest you watch this video if you haven't seen it

So now that we are both content, go out and vote for Gary Johnson and let's
rid the two party system.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You seem to be focussing on selfish reasons. You want more jobs, better health care etc. etc. What about:

1. He's a murderer.

Seriously, that should be enough.

Do Americans really support all these extra-judicial killings?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
as bill maher says. "the republicans live in a bubble"......the new GOP got rid of all of the moderate republicans that were able to meet with democrats and hammer out legislation...i think that IF romney gets elected....the democrats should filibuster EVERY piece of legislation that comes from the republicans....no matter how much it hurts the wealthy.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
as bill maher says. "the republicans live in a bubble"......the new GOP got rid of all of the moderate republicans that were able to meet with democrats and hammer out legislation...i think that IF romney gets elected....the democrats should filibuster EVERY piece of legislation that comes from the republicans....no matter how much it hurts the wealthy.

Bill Maher is an idiot. Next thing you'll tell me that Jon Stewart is also a political genius, because they are both on the same level. Some people can't take their mouth far enough away from Obama's nuts to see just how ridiculous they are. People like you are the reason our country is dying...you want to hurt the wealthy? Why would we pummel people who have worked hard for their money? Are you poor? Will people like you only be happy once we are ALL living on the streets or in a ditch?

I can't stand it anymore. All everyone wants to do is take down corporate America because it's "so cool man." We tax these corporations to hell, then cry when they don't hire people. These companies barely have any room to breathe! No jobs will be created until companies have more room to grow and expand, and under liberal whinery constantly rewarding poor work ethic I don't see that ever happening.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
1. (thru) 10. He is a liar

Of course, so is Romney....so now what, Vote for the best liar?.....Or the worst liar?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"What If America" A Wake Up Call...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

One of them is a murderer. Makes choosing a bit easier.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I agree that Obama is not getting the job done, but I do not think that Romney will do any better. Therefore it is my opinion that those who bash Obama, attempting to garner support for Romney, are in fact hurting the country in the long run. We know what to expect with Obama, and the outcome will be manageable. He has not done as bad of a job as some are making out, and it is obvious he did a much better job that Bush did. So why should the people vote in another Republican? The Republican ticket looks like something from the 1950's, as far as ideals go, and that is not good for progress in the least. Obama at least represents the future of America as well.

My main beef with Romney comes from watching and listening to what he has said over the course of his campaign. What he was saying at the beginning is not what he is saying now, and it is obvious to me that he is altering his views based on what people want to hear, and that means no one has any idea what he actually stands for, or what he actually will do once in office. The fact that the Republican ticket feels they have the right to tell women what they can or cannot do with their bodies is another very big downside, and this is part of the reason I said the ticket looks like something from the 50's.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That picture COULDNT BE MORE TRUE!!!

Those are the ONLY TWO REASONS people are voting republican. When one sees someone supporting a republican, you can BE SURE THAT ONE OF THOSE REASONS APPLY to them DEEP DOWN inside!!
edit on 28-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Vote the murderer out of office! ROMNEY is the only true shot we have. voting a third party only takes away from the only shot. only 1 shot here folks!

and Enough of defending obama! the man is a monster. throw away your selfish pride and look at your and your neighbors children. you and i, our soldiers morale as confident they are well thought of and protected..

..they do not feel protected. they were stabbed in their backs.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Jigypotamus...

" " I agree that Obama is not getting the job done, but I do not think that Romney will do any better. " "

See, here you say by fact, obama is not getting the job done....

..but then you go on to say, ' you think ' Romney wouldn't do better.

to think someone wouldn't do a better job isn'very fair... even while knowing the current is horrid, why would anyone shake off the fair shot of another candidate??

let's say you applied for a job, and the boss knew the current employee sucked.. wouldn't you say " HeY! i should have a fair shot especially since this guy currently employed sucks? "

give ROMNEY a fair shot!

everyone fell for ' HOPE ' and ' CHANGE '

But.. now we could actually have the real deal !

A fair shot. come on people, what do you say! a fair shot for our country!

..or sad to say, but everything is going to get a lot worse with obama.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You should edit it to the top 100 reasons not to vote for him. I could probably fill that in for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
since our votes don't count,

there needs to be 10 reasons he should be IMPEACHED

then maybe just maybe we wouldnt have to be stuck with Rothschild/Bilderberg decision to keep him 4 mo yrs

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
9. Clean house of incompetents

#9 alone should be the reason people should vote the GOP out of office. The GOP are the most willfully ignorant, intellectually lazy, fear and hate mongers out there. And I am an independent or as my voter registrations states:"No Party Affiliation."

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Number one reason to get rid of both of those partys.......

NOTHING CHANGES it just gets worse

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I think most of us already voted and you are speaking to the remainder who don't have any transportation to the election headquarters and they can't get the day off from work because their boss thinks they are going to vote Obama anyway. Welcome to Putins Russia.

Actually they just pushed through something that said bosses HAVE to let employees get time off to vote. As long as it's a reasonable time frame. The problem with that is a lot of people will take it as an excuse to take an 8 hour break.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What do I think?

I'm Canadian so I really don't have the right to bash the Republicans or the Democrats....

As for the deb crisist, hey 11 years of war can cause the richest of nations to falter........ Foreign policy unravelling, eh, the "either you're with us or you're against us" bullying will do it every time.... Class warfare; always been there and always will and that's in most every country on the planet. Partisan politics; same as with the class warfare. No plan for the future..... Hell, everyone here knows TPTB determine what's going to happen to whom, when and how....

Jobs.... all that's needed is another war and all will be good.....

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join