It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons to vote Obama out of office

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What do YOU think ?

Better yet, what do the majority of voters think today ?

1. Jobs not being created

2. Debt crisis spiraling

3. Obamacare outrages

4. Foreign policy unraveling

5. Economic anemia

6. Class warfare rhetoric

7. Partisan politics

8. No more Biden

9. Clean house of incompetents

10. No plan for future

Top 10 reasons to vote Obama out of office

I think 4 is the most damning recently.

I think 1, 2, 5, and 10 have the most negative impact on the majority of Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Media bias .. nuff said.

Newt says it best

Obama- The greatest affirmative action experiment - failure.
edit on 27-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Of course, the majority of those are simply not true, except in La-la Land.

And the majority of voters are idiots who believe what liars tell them (such as the above information), instead of looking at the facts themselves.

When everything else fails, the only remaining thing to do is lie.

Pretty sad really.

ETA:

1 Jobs are being created, look at the numbers.
2 Debt crisis is not "spiraling."
3 "Obamacare rages?" Most people support most of it, it when they know what's in it (it's the spin that has people thinking the whole country oppose it)
4 Foreign policy is better now than under a strongarm, hip-shooting, bullheaded republican.
5 Economy is getting stronger, although not as quickly as hoped, because of party opposition.
6 The only reason the rhetoric exists is because there is a black man in office, and many people dislike that. Yes, i said it.
7 Always been this way, and started by the right even before Obama was elected ("our number one goal is to see he is a one term president" at the expense of the nation)
8 no comment, lol
9 as long as they are liberal incompetents, huh?
10 there is a plan. a plan to move forward instead of back to the dark ages.

yeah.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
What do YOU think ?

What do I think?

Every single item, on the list, is a generalism with data supporting both ends of the spectrum.
edit on 27-10-2012 by zroth because: reclaiming real-estate

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Pretty sad really.

Or just bury your head in the sand and deny reality.. thats the Democrat motto.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think most of us already voted and you are speaking to the remainder who don't have any transportation to the election headquarters and they can't get the day off from work because their boss thinks they are going to vote Obama anyway. Welcome to Putins Russia.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
IMO, #3 is the worst of that list. NDAA is not on the list, but should be at the top. For me the over reach of a government forcing Americans to buy anything is wrong and should be resisted. NDAA OTOH is even worse. The ability to arrest anybody, anywhere, anytime for no reason and with no recourse is unacceptable.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

Originally posted by Liquesence

Pretty sad really.

Or just bury your head in the sand and deny reality.. thats the Democrat motto.

The Democrat motto is lets see some real improvement for minorities, women, the workers and the middle class. Don't just talk a good story and in the end give everything to hedge fund managers and corporate CEO, oil companies, pharmaceuticals, insurance, the war machine and basically industry across the board (oh you are calling them "small business" now)and then proceeding to THROW THE PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS to bow and scrape for their boss.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

When you got nothing you can make fun of a kids father. Next you'll be talking trash about his mother and I guess that's when the gloves come off. I don't see where the fact Obama is from a single parent household, while Mitt Romney, who never wanted for a thing in his life and so can't even understand most of the people he is supposed to be representing, mattes much except to work in his favor. I don't think the fact that Obama's father and mother split up is a valid argument to make anyone not vote for the guy. In fact it makes him more like the rest of us. But that's just me.
edit on 27-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Romney is not the answer.

I'll be writing in Ron Paul as a protest vote.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The number one reason to FOR Obama is Mitt Romney.

Warning racy content and four letter words.....

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Romney is not the answer.

I'll be writing in Ron Paul as a protest vote.

It is despicable what the Republican party did to Ron Paul. He is someone many democrats might have supported but for the fact he wants to get rid of the Fed, Medicare and SS. Like him or not at least he told the truth and did not talk out both sides of his mouth like the snake oil salesman we got stuck with and that ventriloquist dummy he has sitting on his lap for a running mate.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

What the GOP did to Ron Paul is that reason I will never look at a Republican presidential nominee with respect again. The GOP showed me just how manipulative they are. Democrats too. Both of those tyrannical parties have lost my respect.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Honestly, if he was doing his job, that list would not be that long. Can that be #11?

Go Romney!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Number 10 is not exactly true.
Obama actually announced his plans for the future, on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The only true reason to vote Obomney errr... ummm.... Romna, (oh ya it's Obama) out of office,
would be to vote in an independent third party candidate! IMHO
edit on 27-10-2012 by AlaskanDad because: added ()

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Alxandro
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

When you got nothing you can make fun of a kids father. Next you'll be talking trash about his mother and I guess that's when the gloves come off. I don't see where the fact Obama is from a single parent household, while Mitt Romney, who never wanted for a thing in his life and so can't even understand most of the people he is supposed to be representing, mattes much except to work in his favor. I don't think the fact that Obama's father and mother split up is a valid argument to make anyone not vote for the guy. In fact it makes him more like the rest of us. But that's just me.

At least you're not going to see nekkid pics of Romney's mom on the internet like Obamas. Google Anne Dunhan. KHACK!

This man came from a lineage of trash so what would you expect? A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

So we should add to the list that its just plain embarrassing to have this man as the president.
edit on 27-10-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
all 10 of those are opinions at best.

Come on now. You gotta do better than that. You're voting for a man who doesn't think for himself and changes positions daily. You have to do waaaaaaay better than "Obamacare sucks" lol.

Seriously. What is 1 sound reason to vote for Mitt Romney?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join