It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Battlefield - Earth is Egypt and Nine Inch Nails Reveals the Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It has taken me some time on ATS to search for the answer the question: What is this all about? I think I am narrowing it down to the final perspective. Why are we struggling with good vs. evil in this world? Consider the lyrics to this song.

There are two groups of souls on the Earth:

1) The Sons of Light
2) The Sons of Darkness

Read the chorus of this song:

Count down to the end
Gotta make it come faster, faster
Right around the bend
Is a coming disaster
Count down to the end
And we're headed their faster
Come on down my friend
It's time to meet your master

What you have here is a lament that the time of the fallen angels is over. Enoch revealed a judgment from God against the Watchers of Earth. The judgment outlined 70 generations that would pass before the Watchers were finished for good. A generation is the tick of the clock by the precession of the Earth. That's 26000 years divided by 360. This equates to an average of 72.222 years or less. 70 is a good number to use since the Bible states that 70 years is one generation. If you do the math, 70 generations is approximately 5055 years give or take and Enoch was taken by God at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years. We are at the time of judgment and from the lyrics of many songs, we can hear the echos of the Watchers lamenting their end. Will they go out of this world without a fight? Will they take vengeance on the sons of light? If you have read Revelation, there is no doubt that they will not go without heaping up more punishment upon themselves first.

How do I know that there are Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness? Other than the obvious nature of mankind and what we have witnessed from history, consider this document from the Dead Sea Scrolls: Sons of Light and the Instructor that will come.

Now that I have your attention to the subject with evidence that can be seen from documents and our own history, let me take you further down the rabbit's hole. Just for a minute, take a trip with Alice to see the truth.

The Bible says there will be a resurrection of all souls to see Christ return. Resurrection is now: 7 Billion Souls

The Bible says there will be a Global Financial Meltdown Is it happening now?

God said you would be able to hear Him speaking these truths clearly. Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear! Listen if you can.

There is a secret to the three days of Jonah. Can you see it?

There is a reason for the veil over your eyes and ears: LOOK! Open your eyes and let truth set you free.

Scientific theory and the Bible are parallel: Quantum Mechanics and the Bible

What is the fate of our leaders that follow the fallen darkness on the Earth: We light the fire we burn by.

Signs of the end of the age: What can you expect next?

Do your controllers know of the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness? Jacob and Esau pictured in the Show Lost Are you lost on the Island? Earth is an island in space and there are other realities we can experience. Our baptism into this water is not the end.

Even Humpty Dumpty knows the truth. Wake up! Humpty Dumpty had a fall from the wall dividing mankind.

The truth revealed by women: Love is the answer!

Science or the Bible? Which came first? Science or the Bible

6 Days of Creation and Time Dilation

How to see the truth in religions.

Defining Faith and Salvation by Quantum Mechanics and Collapsing Wave Function

How to identify the thieves of truth.

This thread brings us back to the purpose of the Shepherd in all of this confusion. The clouds overshadow the light to diffuse it slowly so the plants can grow. Are you growing to bear fruit or are you a weed that is lacking water? There is a choice to become either. What is the connection between Amnion, Amniotic Fluid and Amnesia? The wool pulled over the sheep's eyes.

Jimmy Neutron knows the truth!

Freemasonry and the Builders that reject the Cornerstone for Lucifer (Angel of Darkness)

Secrets to Masonic Symbolism in DNA

Secret to Mystery Babylon

Nimrod and Osiris

The truth of the Roman Catholic Church: Two False Religions

Carbon is the Mark of the Beast. It has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. How does this figure in with our commerce system and the coming Carbon Trading System of the United Nations? UNESCO and the Carbon Trading Scheme - Biosphere Reserves as Capital

Finally, what is the patter we should be following? God and Family

I hope you have eyes to see and ears to hear this information. God has his arms open for anyone who would like to find salvation from the Sons of Darkness. Run to those arms while you can.

We are all thieves here in this place. There were two thieves on the cross hanging with Christ. Which one repented and which one refused the assistance? Which one are you?

edit on 27-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Trent Reznor is a flat out genius - and not just for this song.

IMO - 2 of this generation's best lyricists are Trent Reznor & Maynard James Keenan.

You can listen to many NIN or Tool/APC/Puscifer songs over and over &^ still hear something new at any given time....amazing musicians.

Edit: to add...

If you like NIN - you will love the remix site - Trent Reznor sponsored & tons of cool remixes of NIN - just in case any NIN fans out there haven't found it yet...

NIN Remix
edit on 27-10-2012 by coldkidc because: gluten free post

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
nice thread mate...entertaining read

got to ask though,,,,you have "egypt" in your title....but not in your thread?
i was interested to seee how you would fit egypt into this....my personal opinion is that jesus would/could of been a pharaoh.....deep innit

the last pharaoh...jesus!

cleopatra was considererd the last....but i would say jesus would of been....he fits the blueprint...oh i feel a thread comming on...i got thread shingles lol

lol...look like someone beat me to it
www.amazon.com...
edit on 27-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've always been an NIN fan. Nowadays I try to steer away from dark & broody music, but Reznor, Days of the New, Alice in Chains (Jar of Flies) and older/early Metallica (And Justice For All album in particular) are a few of my achilles heels.
Posting to mark thread to read later.
S&F EwR

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

THIS song...is all I ever needed...Yes Trent is a genius the above is the evidence.

interesting thread I enjoyed reading it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good vs. Evil is the eternal struggle

When all the sideshow BS is boiled down & we get down to the simplest construct of this universe I've always felt that the central driving force of it all is the battle between good & evil...

Why does it exist? I don't know - why do any diametrically opposed forces exist? Light vs. dark - north vs. south - positive vs. negative...

Maybe it's just the nature of this existence - conflict and balance

Are we supposed to learn from it? - probably
Are we supposed to choose a side? - we'll most likely be forced to
Are we supposed to join in the conflict? - kind of hard to stay out of it once you've chosen a side

Don't know if there's any answers in your thread but it's a good amount of material to go over.

Hopefully we get to find out the whole story eventually...
edit on 27-10-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I love that song - definitely one of my favorites

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Nine Inch Nails - Right where it Belongs

"Right Where It Belongs"

See the animal in his cage that you built
Are you sure what side you're on?
Better not look him too closely in the eye
Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?
See the safety of the life you have built
Everything where it belongs
Feel the hollowness inside of your heart
And it's all
Right where it belongs

The Beast is Carbon, 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 Neutrons. We are the beast to sacrifice on the altar of this reality. We are trying to shed our selfishness and we must be veiled in the image from seeing the light too closely.

Looking on each side of the mirror of life is realizing that the image is of God in this place. We are an image and not our real angel in heaven. We are Children of God. The little ones.

Matthew 18:

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

It is true, you are where you belong. God knows where we must be at every moment. The entire image is designed to point back to Him. Some need more fire than others. There is a problem in this. There are two sides of the reflection. We must see the correct side of truth from love. God can only give and receive. Taking makes us a thief. The fruit of all our choices reflects our own nature. Are we the taker or the giver? We are all thieves in this place. We are supposed to wake to the truth behind giving and receiving only. If we do, love fulfills the law.

What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself
Find yourself afraid to see?

An image, by it's very nature, is not the actual. Genesis 1:27 reveals the truth. The veil is what keeps us from duplicity. If we seek good for reward, what are we after? If we seek good to avoid judgment, what is our aim? We must see God from truth. Love demands suffering and the laws of nature are such that we must suffer. Either we suffer from our choices or we suffer the work forward by giving. Smoke and you get cancer. A reward was taken and a debt caused. Workout at the gym and health is suffered forward. Suffering forward brings reward as a result. Debt is paid by the one suffering forward. Christ is our example. He suffered each step to show us the way.

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods
All the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?
You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees

This might be true except for one fact: God shows us the way from five baptisms: Earth, Air, Water and Fire.

From one of my threads:

"Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."
Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.

Isaiah 26
19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Good vs. Evil is the eternal struggle

When all the sideshow BS is boiled down & we get down to the simplest construct of this universe I've always felt that the central driving force of it all is the battle between good & evil...

Why does it exist? I don't know - why do any diametrically opposed forces exist? Light vs. dark - north vs. south - positive vs. negative...

Maybe it's just the nature of this existence - conflict and balance

Are we supposed to learn from it? - probably
Are we supposed to choose a side? - we'll most likely be forced to
Are we supposed to join in the conflict? - kind of hard to stay out of it once you've chosen a side

Don't know if there's any answers in your thread but it's a good amount of material to go over.

Hopefully we get to find out the whole story eventually...

Your question was answered in this link from the OP: Read it Carefully

All of us have the choice to be on one side or the other. To get to the side of Light, we must sacrifice the beast. The body is the temple and the nature of a beast is selfishness. Carbon is the mark of this beast. 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Carbon is the mark of our fruit of knowledge. We are to walk away from the beast and overcome.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

Six sets of eighteen identifiers with selfishness. All that you take is found in your eyes and hands. We only do two things in this life. We think and we move. Actions are accomplished with the mind and hands. All the other stuff--hair growing, eyes seeing, sun shining, food digesting--is done for us. We think and move. Between these two, we define our choices.

Humility or Pride.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
nice thread mate...entertaining read

got to ask though,,,,you have "egypt" in your title....but not in your thread?
i was interested to seee how you would fit egypt into this....my personal opinion is that jesus would/could of been a pharaoh.....deep innit

the last pharaoh...jesus!
he was their king....his father...osiris, the dead king....and the holy spirit is ther sun

cleopatra was considererd the last....but i would say jesus would of been....he fits the blueprint...oh i feel a thread comming on...i got thread shingles lol

lol...look like someone beat me to it
www.amazon.com...
edit on 27-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Egypt is the image of Earth as a refinement furnace. Alchemy is a good metaphor for transitioning base metals to Gold. We know this from scripture.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

As always, God packs his word with content. Define the symbols and you can then go back and read clearly. What is the fruit of knowledge made from Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons)? Technology. What is a graven image? What the fruit produces that is different than God's will to give and receive. Our technology takes. The verses above are instructions to the angels that are in charge. God told them and us what to do and what not to do. Define the symbols.

-God has no image in this reality. Fire with no image.
-Attach a technology to each of the images listed in the verses. Airplane, robot, car, submarine, boat and so on.
-The Sun, Moon and Stars are not things of worship. They are there as tools for us and our inheritance when we are ready to use them.
-We are in Egypt (Earth) to be refined first. After, we transcend Egypt. Our charge is to come out of the furnace into the light. Emerge as Gold from the trials here in Egypt. The Hebrew people show us the way. Genesis 37 to 50 is our path through the furnace. Water puts out fire. Read a few posts back where I outline five baptisms. Water puts out fire.

We each light the fire we burn by. Either we are burned by it or we use it to light the path to the heavens. One way or another, God will have his will done with us. Nothing can stop the Sons of Light and those who choose Darkness will get what they work for in the end. The mind is the builder and it can choose to turn off the lights by will. Give and receive. It's simple. Love God and see the bigger picture. Come out of Egypt.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

this part sounds like its about moses and a pleace called "horeb"....dooes horeb mean "mountain of horus"?

also its about the choice the isrealites made between......Herod and Moses...at the mo, looks like herods winning innit?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If you have enjoyed this thread, you must read this thread OP as a follow up: The Show Lost and its Hidden Meaning - The Story is Known

When you are finished, make sure you read my second post below the video I outline here.

Use this as a reflecting point to awaken your mind with this video. God is calling us all to truth. Give and receive is His will:

Symbolism Defined:

The opening scene is of dark clouds. The clouds represent the wool over the sheep's eyes. See this thread: Amnion and the Veil over the Eyes

The island is surrounded by the waters of life. The reflection of the island is above and below. One is the actual and the other the image. Both are the image of something else.

Within the word LOST, we see the temples of men. This is the reason we are lost. Within this imagery, the light can clearly be see within the lining of the clouds. The clouds are necessary. The light cannot be seen as we emerge from the cave apart from the progress between first emerging and the end of the process when the clouds are parted and the veil removed.

Jacob is in white and Esau is in Black. They are both outside the temple where Jacob dwells on the shore of the island. Jacob has been fishing for men. His net of sorts is beside him as he eats. He offers some to Esau. Jacob rests on the tree. Esau rests on a movable stone. Jacob is eating fish from a palm leaf. The "palm branch was a symbol of triumph and victory in pre-Christian times." WIKIPEDIA

The ship sails on the waters. Reading John 3 would be a good way to see the symbolism of the ship blowing in the wind, moved by God in a mystery. Jacob brought them to the Island for a reason. Esau knew, yet really didn't. God knows the mystery even if we do not.

"They come, the fight, they destroy. It always ends the same." "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."

The one ending is the final judgment. All judgments before this are progress toward the final goal. The process is the key to the journey. The goal is not as important as the steps between on the path of life. God has a plan for all mankind.

Esau is looking for a loophole. Some way around the gate God set in place. This is the same wall that Humpty Dumpty fell from. Man fell when he was vulnerable like an egg. An egg is meant to hatch. The egg breaks and all the king's horses (Tools) and all the king's men cannot put man back on his place of glory again. See the Humpty Dumpty link in my signature link. Search the keywords from the list. The Alice in Wonderland books solve this mystery when Alice speaks with Humpty.

The final imagery is of the man and beast cross holding the symbol for the process. The cross is the burden we must recognize as we look out across the waters. Overcoming the beast is the key we hold in our own hand.

The king's horses and men will not help us. We must see the KING inside the true temple. See the link above on the topic of Amnion. The wool pulled over the sheep's eyes is our sin being removed. The wool is then washed white as snow and returned as a robe in the book of Revelation.

Rev. 6:11

Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Those who know the truth will find faith makes a way, but the way is not easy. Esau wants to kill those who know the truth. The reason for secrecy in societies is this very truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Deuteronomy 4

this part sounds like its about moses and a pleace called "horeb"....dooes horeb mean "mountain of horus"?

also its about the choice the isrealites made between......Herod and Moses...at the mo, looks like herods winning innit?

So much of what we can see now will be revealed by Christ in the next 1000 years. All of us are here to see this happen. LINK

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Look...I hate to sound crass - but I have to be honest here:

Carbon is not the mark - just like your opinion is not the answer

It's creative & sure there's three 6's in there but it's not the mark & it's annoying how most of your sources are your own threads

On the carbon being the mark thing - a few of the most well know requirements are:

Can't buy & sell without it
Forced to take the mark (can't be forced if everybody already has it)
Will be the number of his name

None of those core determinations of "the mark" are satisfied when you say carbon is the mark...it's not.

Also - when I read the source you pointed me to, like many of your other links, it's simply your own post & opinion piece - the link on your thread you pointed me to is trying to sell me a book on amazon...so not sure what your trying to point me to but....

You really shouldn't source your own opinion or work as the answer - it's prideful/boastful/closeminded/etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Truth behind the symbolism in this video supports the OP entirely.

Must Read Thread

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

Gotta say one thing - Carbon is not the mark - creative & sure there's three 6's in there but it's not the mark.

Can't buy & sell without it
Forced to take the mark (can't be forced if everybody already has it)
Will be the number of his name

None of those core determinations of "the mark" are satisfied when you say carbon is the mark...it's not.

Also - I read the source you pointed me to - it's your post & the link on that is trying to sell me a book on amazon...just saying...you shouldn't source your opinion as the answer - lack of humility & all...

Sure about that? I think I can convince you otherwise. Carbon is the thing traded by each country in the form of petrol. The Petrol Dollar is fed into the Federal Reserve so the Moneychangers can purchase peace. Without the mark, no nation can purchase petrol. Since Christ flipped the tables of the moneychangers to debt, the peacemakers have no rest. The UN is gearing up for the Petrol Dollar to become Carbon Trading on the open market. We will soon see technology track this by person in the name of preserving the Nitrogen and Oxygen.

Global Financial Meltdown as Foreshadowed by Christ in the First Century

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 neutrons and 7 electrons.

Oxyten is 888. Christ's number in Greek Gematria and many other places.

We use the breath to speak the word. The word overcomes selfishness, which is the mark of the beast symbolized by Carbon, the mark of mankind. The verse in Revelation 13 is clear. The Petrol Dollar is the symbolism for this system of commerce originating with Babylon and Nimrod.

God's number in the Bible is 777. Christ is 888. Monster energy drink mocks God with three Hebrew Vavs on its can and proclaims, "Unleash the Beast." The Hebrew Vav looks like a 7, yet is the sixth letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Are yo sure? I think I have plenty of links to show otherwise.

UNESCO New Gold Standard

"They" know and hope you never do.

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

Yeah - pretty sure you're not going to convince me until the poor sap on wellfare is getting paid in carbon credits...

Great & small - rich & poor - free & slave

That means more than just countries trading in carbon credits or companies - it means individuals living their daily lives will be FORCED to use the mark at 7-11 to buy their satanic monster energy drink...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Also - when I read the source you pointed me to, like many of your other links, it's simply your own post & opinion piece - the link on your thread you pointed me to is trying to sell me a book on amazon...so not sure what your trying to point me to but....

Diverting attention from the truth by slandering my intentions is not providing context to argue the point against the truth in the thread. The book in question is entirely unrelated to anything posted on ATS. It's a primmer on classroom management, yet I suppose the similarities to God teaching children may apply.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by coldkidc

Diverting attention from the truth by slandering my intentions is not providing context to argue the point against the truth in the thread. The book in question is entirely unrelated to anything posted on ATS. It's a primmer on classroom management, yet I suppose the similarities to God teaching children may apply.

I wasn't diverting attention - just pointing out a fact...you pointed me to a book for sale on Amazon & all of your links are your own work...

Those are both facts

Not discounting your work but it's usually polite on ATS to use a source to support your opinion other than your own opinion - if you get my drift...

Edit:

The book that was referenced was:

Your link

Here is the description from Amazon:

Book Description Release Date: October 25, 2005 A fully revised and updated edition of our translation of the complete Dead Sea Scrolls, making it the definitive translation of the Scrolls in English. With new texts, updated introductions, a glossary of terms, and other new additions, this will become the definitive translation of the Scrolls, and the lead companion to our other Dead Sea Scrolls Guides: The Meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible.

Doesn't seem to be a primer on classroom education - more like an interpretation of the dead sea scrolls...
just thought I'd actually post the link for anyone that was wondering what we were talking about.

Also...please reassure me that this comment...

...yet I suppose the similarities to God teaching children may apply.

...was not intended to compare your opinion pieces to divine communication from God.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What you have here is a lament that the time of the fallen angels is over. Enoch revealed a judgment from God against the Watchers of Earth. The judgment outlined 70 generations that would pass before the Watchers were finished for good.

Times about up, it's looking like we are the last generation as prophecy lines up. It's been 27 biblical generations since Jesus alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join