It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi: I'm so sick I want to puke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by TTAA2012

This is why no one is ever completely and utterly wrong.

Actually, there are people who are totally wrong.
Some are in the White Housee.
Some are in the legislature.
Some of them are here.
Some of them board school buses and shoot unarmed children because they want an education.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Every country has their vitriolic radical extremist. The answer to every issue is to kill someone or have them burn in hell because they do not adhere to your religious fundamentalist criteria. You are our Taliban. One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. You are our terrorist faction thinking you are freedom fighters. This is why no one is ever completely and utterly wrong. These conflicts go back thousands of years, some of them. This is why we will never have peace in the mideast. You have to disarm.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Every country has their vitriolic radical extremist. The answer to every issue is to kill someone or have them burn in hell because they do not adhere to your religious fundamentalist criteria. You are our Taliban. One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. You are our terrorist faction thinking you are freedom fighters. This is why no one is ever completely and utterly wrong. These conflicts go back thousands of years, some of them.

Freedom?

All I asked for in the OP was a little secular justice. The religion part only came in because I'm literally sick over not being able to do what Scripture says; to love my enemy.

The failing is MINE, not the Word of God.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The religion part only came in because I'm literally sick over not being able to do what Scripture says; to love my enemy.

Oh yeah ...this is believable.

Remember this? Skies open, Lord of hosts, I'm trembling ...

I wonder if you will remember that you wrote this when the skies open and the Lord of Hosts appears in Glory? Mock me all you like, but you will fall to your face in fear when you stand before the Living God.

Bring him on crazy lady with sword. Unlike this little nest of vitriolic and compassionately challenged followers - I have a few complaints.

edit on 27-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The religion part only came in because I'm literally sick over not being able to do what Scripture says; to love my enemy.

Remember this? Skies open, Lord of hosts, I'm trembling and apparently forgetting what I said here?

I wonder if you will remember that you wrote this when the skies open and the Lord of Hosts appears in Glory? Mock me all you like, but you will fall to your face in fear when you stand before the Living God.

Bring him on crazy lady with sword. Unlike this small nest of vitriolic and compassionately challenged followers - I have a few complaints.
Some things he needs to put right, starting with right wingers.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Remember this? Skies open, Lord of hosts, I'm trembling and apparently forgetting what I said here?

Bring him on crazy lady with sword. Unlike this small nest of vitriolic and compassionately challenged followers - I have a few complaints.
Some things he needs to put right, starting with right wingers.

Be careful what you wish for.

I wish for it every day.
I just went for a drive in the car and I was wishing for it then.

PLEASE... BRING IT ON!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I haven't been able to sleep all night over this, so I've been surfing the internet looking for news. Even on mainstream sites like FOX, people are calling for Revolution over this. While most don't go quite that far, people are pissed.

So anyone else have an opinion?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It's easy to sit and second guess maneuvers.

Do you not recall the bloody battle and preventable losses of US Marines in Lebanon, 1984 when Ronald Reagan vowed not to "cut and run" and then he cut and ran 4 days later? Do you wish he is burning in hell right now for those lost Americans?

We are still paying for the Social Security bailout Ronald Reagan imposed on us all in 1983.
Do you hate him for raising your taxes, because he did?

What about granting amnesty to 2 million illegal immigrants in 1986?
Guess who? Another American President... and probably not the Anti Christ.

Say what you want about Jimmy Carter - he refused to negotiate with terrorists.
In 1986 Reagan stood before the world and admitted he had been smuggling arms to terrorists.

When Obama takes a precedent no other President in the past has also taken, then you can condemn the man to hell. Otherwise you just act like you don't really know your facts.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

This is why no one is ever completely and utterly wrong.

Actually, there are people who are totally wrong.
Some are in the White Housee.
Some are in the legislature.
Some of them are here.
Some of them board school buses and shoot unarmed children because they want an education.

We are speaking of reasonable people who deserve to be heard, not deranged criminals.

Everyone has their side in the argument and most of them come from legitimate points of view.
(If you pretend this isn't true you don't have to listen to them)

Sometimes there are 3 sides, your side, my side, and what actually happened.

Peace is in the middle.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's easy to sit and second guess maneuvers.

In this case, it's a no-brainer.

Do you not recall the bloody battle and preventable losses of US Marines in Lebanon, 1984 when Ronald Reagan vowed not to "cut and run" and then he cut and ran 4 days later? Do you wish he is burning in hell right now for those lost Americans?

Ronald Reagan would have stood in front of the suicide truck firing six guns to protect those Marines. He most certainly would never have stood idly by and refused to take action.

We are still paying for the Social Security bailout Ronald Reagan imposed on us all in 1983.
Do you hate him for raising your taxes, because he did?

Go see the Ben Stein thread. The country did much better when taxes were higher. Besides, what does that have to do with anything?

What about granting amnesty to 2 million illegal immigrants in 1986?
Guess who? Another American President... and probably not the Anti Christ.

Better than letting them die in some African sniphole.

Say what you want about Jimmy Carter - he refused to negotiate with terrorists.

Even though Desert One was a disaster, at least Carter finally got off his ass and did something.

In 1986 Reagan stood before the world and admitted he had been smuggling arms to terrorists.

Did you grow up in a parallel universe? Neither Iran nor the Contras were "terrorists" back then. It wasn't until later under Bush that Iran was classified a state sponsor of terror.. And Reagan did what he did to save our hostages. At least he did something.

When Obama takes a precedent no other President in the past has also taken, then you can condemn the man to hell. Otherwise you just act like you don't really know your facts.

That prick has so many firsts as POSUS it makes my head spin. How about "First to order the death of an American citizen (Anwar al-Awlaki) without presenting charges in any court of law whatsoever"? How's that for a first?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Wow! That was really written well. I think thats all I have to say, lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You r nasty. Wheres the moderator now.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What we are seeing is a total collapseof a presidency. Watergate writ large for the 21st century.

The Obama supporters are out in force, trying to defuse, negate, belittle evryone and everything associated with this.

It's only staying relavent due to FOX News and the alternate media. (us
)

SnF, OP for keeping it real and important!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That's about what our President said.
How many wars are we in now?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
What we are seeing is a total collapseof a presidency. Watergate writ large for the 21st century.

The Obama supporters are out in force, trying to defuse, negate, belittle evryone and everything associated with this.

It's only staying relavent due to FOX News and the alternate media. (us
)

SnF, OP for keeping it real and important!

Thank you kind bunny. Someone has to do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Every country has their vitriolic radical extremist. The answer to every issue is to kill someone or have them burn in hell because they do not adhere to your religious fundamentalist criteria. You are our Taliban. One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. You are our terrorist faction thinking you are freedom fighters. This is why no one is ever completely and utterly wrong. These conflicts go back thousands of years, some of them. This is why we will never have peace in the mideast. You have to disarm.

Well said. The truth will make them wreath in anger.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jacknast76

How am I like the Taliban? Through my research I've spent more time on Liveleak that I care to think about. I've seen dozens of beheadings, seen terrible things that I wish I could unsee; a bullet or acid splashed in the faces of young girls is what they can expect if they care to go to school.

If a CHILD doesn't want to marry some old pervert (following the example of Mohammed is their greatest aspiration as he was the "perfect human") her nose is cut off or worse.

If a girl doesn't want to be a prostitute, she's accused of prostitution and beheaded.

Since my first post here I have stood up for the human rights of every person on the face of this planet regardless of gender, skin color, religion, or place of birth. And all I asked for in this thread was for Barack Obama to be forced to come clean about what he knows in front of Congress. I'll be perfectly happy to let justice run its course.

Don't even think of comparing me to the Taliban.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I haven't been able to sleep all night over this, so I've been surfing the internet looking for news. Even on mainstream sites like FOX, people are calling for Revolution over this. While most don't go quite that far, people are pissed.

Yeah, i wouldn't mind going swimming in a giant bottle of whiskey. Best we can do is pick the lesser of two evils, Obama being the greater. We watched "Obama's America, 2016" at church last tuesday, seeing how Obama was personally involved in helping to reconstruct the fallen Islamic Caliphate all across Northern Africa and into the M.E., carving out an empire for the Muslim Brotherhood, it's like watching the United States of Islam come together. Well, Russia and China will soon have something else to point their nukes at besides us before long.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yeah, i wouldn't mind going swimming in a giant bottle of whiskey. Best we can do is pick the lesser of two evils, Obama being the greater. We watched "Obama's America, 2016" at church last tuesday, seeing how Obama was personally involved in helping to reconstruct the fallen Islamic Caliphate all across Northern Africa and into the M.E., carving out an empire for the Muslim Brotherhood, it's like watching the United States of Islam come together. Well, Russia and China will soon have something else to point their nukes at besides us before long.

Yeah, I saw it the week before. Someone posted a link to it on YT and I got to it and watched it before it got yanked. This guy has an agenda, and it's not a good one for the US.
edit on 10/27/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So the governments incompetence in dealing with 4 American deaths is making you sick?

Well you should still be bed-ridden from 9/11 then

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join