It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi: I'm so sick I want to puke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by TTAA2012

You are heavy on the vitriol and light on the evidence there little girl with butter knife.

If you think her knife is not sharp enough, I will loan her a bayonet...with a rifle attached to it.

Because you people do not know how to negotiate, mediate, be fair or see all sides of an issue.
You are narrow minded bigots who see only one way out of anything. Shoot your way out. And you shoot first and ask questions later. It is why up until this President the whole world hated us. See what that does for your National Security.

There will be others in your little rag tag confederate army that show up here. Your Klan members and your Tea Party's too.

Oh I have no doubt the rest of your sad, decrepit, brain dead, and science deprived, army of home schooled "patriots" will be trickling over here to take wacko lady's side in this unfortunate and yes preventable event you are turning into a "mock" conspiracy for your own political gain. So you can force the election of a neocon who will set the people back another 50 years and further the political thieving of wealthy industrialists.

edit on 27-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You are heavy on the vitriol and light on the evidence there little girl with butter knife.

Benghazi and Republican Hypocrisy

In the wake of what is now considered a terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, a strike that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on the fateful day of September 11, the Republicans smell blood in the water. Political blood.

I'm no Republican. Bush should be in jail too. Tens of thousands of our brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters - and let's not forget the 1,000,000 Iraqis - were casualties of that totally unnecessary war. This isn't about politics, this is about the actions of the Commander-in-Chief on THAT day. He watched as our men were murdered. He had the power to stop it, but he chose not to.

Screw him. He's probably the Antichrist anyway. This tragedy is going to cement the election for Romney and Barack will be free to become Secretary General of the UN - Holy crap doesn't the rest of the world love him? - and that's when the fun begins. Of course that's just speculation, but it would not surprise me one damn bit.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If you think her knife is not sharp enough, I will loan her a bayonet...with a rifle attached to it.

Because you people do not know how to negotiate, mediate, be fair or see all sides of an issue.
You are narrow minded bigots who see only one way out of anything. Shoot your way out. And you shoot first and ask questions later. It is why up until this President the whole world hated us. See what that does for your National Security.

There will be others in your little rag tag confederate army that show up here. Your Klan members and your Tea Party's too.

Oh I have no doubt the rest of your sad, decrepit, brain dead, and science deprived, army of home schooled "patriots" will be trickling over here to take wacko lady's side in this unfortunate and yes preventable event you are turning into a "mock" conspiracy for your own political gain. So you can force the election of a neocon who will set the people back another 50 years and further the political thieving of wealthy industrialists.

When they have nothing left but personal attacks, they truly have nothing at all.

Bow down and worship the Devil if you want to. I've read the end of the book and it doesn't end well for you.

This is Obama's 9/11 alright, only this time the bastard that caused it got caught in the act. The Obama Presidency is going to come crashing to an end in the largest and most horrifying scandal this country has ever seen, and I hope the spirits of those who died can rest a little easier knowing that justice was done.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

That's 2 for the Anti Christ...present company excluded.
You think everyone you disagree with is the Anti Christ.

This is Obama's 9/11 alright, only this time the bastard that caused it got caught in the act. The Obama Presidency is going to come crashing to an end in the largest and most horrifying scandal this country has ever seen, and I hope the spirits of those who died can rest a little easier knowing that justice was done.

Keep in mind this is all in your humble opinion and the opinion of those who already hated the man.
Rational people with more reasonable and able thinking processes will tend to disagree with you. In fact they will not only disagree, they will run from you because you are clearly missing a few screws.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I see you know how to make friends and influence people with such flowery rhetoric. You must have sum edumacation.

I remind you of this.
I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently…If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view Barack Obama, November 1, 2007.

I guess he wasn't schooled in diplomacy at the same place you were.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be smart.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be smart.

I don't think you THINK period.
I wasn't addressing you. Was addressing the OP who says here...

I've read the end of the book and it doesn't end well for you. ~OP

WTF???

Is there no place where religions zealotry does not infiltrate and stink up our lives with fundamentalist ideology and hateful rhetoric???

When reason doesn't work - I'm glad I'm armed and ready for your zombie revolution. Bring it on hatemongers.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

But I prefer reality over fantasy.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You are mistaken my dear.
I have seen the devil
And his name is ALLEN WEST.

One day he will be President.
Move around the letters in his name and you'll find SATANs WELL

I am only half joking with you.

Wow... push away from your keyboard and go outside. Get some fresh air and enjoy the sun for a while.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I don't think you THINK period.
I wasn't addressing you. Was addressing the OP who says here...

I've read the end of the book and it doesn't end well for you. ~OP

WTF???

Is there no place where religions zealotry does not infiltrate and stink up our lives with fundamentalist ideology and hateful rhetoric???

When reason doesn't work - I'm glad I'm armed and ready for your zombie revolution. Bring it on hatemongers.

I wonder if you will remember that you wrote this when the skies open and the Lord of Hosts appears in Glory? Mock me all you like, but you will fall to your face in fear when you stand before the Living God.

I'm telling you this now because I love you. As much as we may disagree, you are one of God's children just like every other human being. I am WARNING you ahead of time because I don't want you to be judged and found wanting. I don't want you to hear "Depart ye accursed, into the everlasting flames prepared for the Devil and his angels."

I want you to live.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Keep in mind this is all in your humble opinion and the opinion of those who already hated the man.
Rational people with more reasonable and able thinking processes will tend to disagree with you. In fact they will not only disagree, they will run from you because you are clearly missing a few screws.

I suppose we'll see about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I wonder if you will remember that you wrote this when the skies open and the Lord of Hosts appears in Glory? Mock me all you like, but you will fall to your face in fear when you stand before the Living God.

What if it turns out that the Muslims were correct?

Will it then be you that will fall to your face in fear?

Please, by all means, have your faith and keep it strong but don't try to use it as a weapon or as a piece of evidence to support your argument.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

What if it turns out that the Muslims were correct?

Will it then be you that will fall to your face in fear?

Please, by all means, have your faith and keep it strong but don't try to use it as a weapon or as a piece of evidence to support your argument.

I suppose I would, but I doubt very seriously that would happen. When you compare the characteristics of Mohammed - liar, thief, slave trader, murderer, and pedophile - with every other truly holy Biblical prophet, I'm pretty confident that he is a false one.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You've never pwned me in your life, because frankly, you're just not on my level. Remember when you called Obama ghetto? Everyone knows why you hate him already.

edit on 27-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

You've never pwned me in your life, because frankly, you're just not on my level.

No, I'm not on your level. And I thank God for it. I couldn't think as slow as you if I was in a coma.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!

Let's keep it Civil!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Sorry. I don't even remember what I wrote. I'm in rage mode and I'm trying really hard to be ladylike.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
People who cannot argue with their opposition without demonizing them are radical extremist and this is the way you come off in your OP. You are our country's version of a radical fundamentalist extremist. Our Taliban. Every country has that little group that makes all the papers and so everyone else thinks "we're all like that." It is a little hard to explain to normal and rational, most of all peace loving people. Sorry if I am a little leery of "mouth foamers" no matter whose side they are on and almost no matter what they are saying. When you begin a thread this hate filled to begin with - naturally your responses will tend to be in the same extreme and violent language. People think this is how to get through to you. They are only trying to help, the country, you...the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join