It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi: I'm so sick I want to puke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The SEALS were laseing the target; an al-Qaeda mortar crew that would eventually kill them. From what I understand the Taliban has learned how to use the cameras on cell phones to see the laser lights at night giving them a fix on US positions, so tactics have evolved so that US personnel try not to lase a target unless an asset can take it out.

There were two drones and an AC130 Spectre gunship in the air over Benghazi. The SEALS were begging for help, they could probably hear the roar of the AC130's engines above their heads. They turned on their laser designator and called the shot expecting a barrage of hot steel to rain down on the target.

"Spooky this is COM Embassy Libya. BROKEN ARROW! The Ambassador is missing and we are about to be overrun. We are laseing the target and you are clear to fire!"

Silence.

From what I have read these SEALS disobeyed orders to stand down and attempted to rescue the Ambassador. They were unable to do so but they did save 30 other people before they were cut down. So I have no problem believing that Barack Obama, who was watching the attack in real time before he turned in for the night, also ordered the air assets to stand down. He left our boys defenseless under imminent threat of death, falling asleep just a short time after they died; and waking up in Vegas.

The contempt I have for this man knows no bounds. I'm absolutely mortified that the Commander in Chief would sit there and watch as our Consulate was attacked, watch as our Sovereign territory is overrun and our Ambassador is murdered; raped according to Arab media. communities.washingtontimes.com...

Then the survivors regroup at the CIA compound. Jihadists hot on their tail, they take up defensive positions and call for help. It's there. It's right above their heads. They can hear it. They are thinking that they just might make it out alive; but they were abandoned to their fate at the hands of Islamist scum.

John Boehner sent a letter to the President asking him to explain himself before the election, providing the video that was streaming live from the embassy from cameras on the ground and in the air. That's not good enough.

I want the Legislative branch to haul Barack Obama before Congress on Monday morning to issue that explanation. I want Daryl Issa to grill that lying bastard until he gets to the truth, and if Obama tries to leave I want the Sargent-at-Arms to place him under arrest on the charge of Treason.

Jesus tells us to love our enemies, but this man is just plain evil. I can't help but hate him with every ounce of my strength, and it's making me want to puke. God forgive me, but Barack Obama is one person who deserves to burn in Hell.

edit on 10/27/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Whoa, deja vu!

*taps wall, makes sure it's not hollow*

*gets abducted by agents... never to be heard of again*

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Stop reading bogus lie-filled hate speech blogs.

That's the first step to living a better life.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Religion and patriotism gone mad.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I think your animosity bubbleth over. If anyone deserves to burn in hell it is the pedophiles of the church and people who pretend to be christian while calling for other Christians to be burned in hell. This is my president. I voted for him. I approve of what he is doing and I don't expect him to be perfect. I expect him to execute these missions with a minimum of American casualties. Lowering the number of troops and focusing on concentrated special forces and drone strikes instead of continuing on waging the same war that was being waged during the Bush years with too little Armour and too few men has saved American lives already. How come you don't count American lives already spared because of fighting smarter and using less American bodies? I'll tell you why, you are not sick because of American life lost, you are sick because you were born that way.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Probably not a good idea to link to a blog written by Satan Eric Golub himself.

Eric Golub is a politically neoconservative Jewish blogger, author and public speaker.[1] Golub was born in Brooklyn and raised on Long Island. He has lived in Los Angeles since 1990. He has a Bachelors Degree from University of Judaism and a MBA from USC.[2] He is a former stockbroker and oil professional and now works as a public speaker.

Now whilst I have no problem with his Religious and/or Political leanings, the fact that he used to be...

• a stockbroker

AND

• an oil professional

...makes me believe he must be the spawn of the devil. Therefore it's safe to ignore that blog.

• posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
    link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
    Stop reading bogus lie-filled hate speech blogs.

That's the first step to living a better life.

I hope you are speaking to anyone who might accidentally wander into this hate filled rant and get filth on them. This poor thing is uneducated, unbalanced and has become unglued.

edit on 27-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
    link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Hardly. This is a matter of honor, something the POSUS lacks any hint of. Those men depended on the air assets for their very lives, yet no support ever came. Barack Obama, or someone else in the White House situation room, ordered that plane to hold its fire, allowing the carnage to continue unopposed. Now THAT is mad.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
    link   
    So did you just start caring all of a sudden when 4 Americans get killed, but ignore the rest 2000+ that have died in the middle eastern wars? Not to mention the millions of foreign civilians murdered over complete lies?

Of course not, you just want to politicize this whole situation.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
    link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by n00bUK

Hardly. This is a matter of honor, something the POSUS lacks any hint of. Those men depended on the air assets for their very lives, yet no support ever came. Barack Obama, or someone else in the White House situation room, ordered that plane to hold its fire, allowing the carnage to continue unopposed. Now THAT is mad.

Honor??? You don't know what honor is. Starting a war and throwing American lives into the mix based on a false and misleading accusation not to mention the lives lost abroad all based on a lie....that is dishonor and I am thoroughLY ashamed our last President brought us to that point and I dislike his policies very much but a. I don't hate the man (I think Bush was a good dad) and b. I certainly don't go around telling everyone how evil he is for doing it. Both these men acting in the best interest of the country are not perfect and they are going to make errors. Wasn't the first and won't be the last. What America doesn't need right now are more enemy combatants IN AMERICA!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
    link   

You are totally out of line here. How dare you question the decision of our President?

Whether or not to send help was his call and his alone. He had planned a very important trip to Las Vegas prior to this event. It’s not his fault the embassy was attacked. There are priorities every President must endure. Las Vegas was just such a priority. He did make time to go to the U.N. and apologize for the rest of us to the world.

You claim to be upset about the loss of lives. What is more important than the reputation of our President? This could not be a terrorist attack because he had gutted Al Qaida when he pulled the trigger on Bin Laden. He killed Bin Laden. What more can you ask? This could not have been a planned attack since there was no one left to organize it.

Obama does not have to go before Congress. If they push him too hard, he will disband Congress. He allows them to still pretend to have their own branch of government so they can get their pay checks. Otherwise, they would have to go on welfare and we know he is all about jobs. He told us so.

As far as the SEALS go, they knew what they were getting into. Obama made it perfectly clear when he was considering making soldiers pay for their own insurance. He understood that they were volunteers. They should be required to buy their own insurance and not have the rest of the people pay for their own carelessness. It was people like you who put up such a fuss that he acceded to your concerns and continued to give our soldiers medical treatment when hurt. He is benevolent.

So, if the SEALS disobeyed orders to save a mere 30 or so lives, they should have realized they were going to have to do it without the help of the United States Military. It doesn’t matter if the Libyan Embassy was United States territory under all international rules. Besides, if the SEALS wanted help, they should have called the Libyan Government. They were in charge. Not Obama. It was their fault.

You ask too much from our president. Leave him alone. Besides, this "leave no one behiind? was kind of over rated anyway, don't you think?

edit on 27-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: I wanted to remind you this was satire.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I think your animosity bubbleth over. If anyone deserves to burn in hell it is the pedophiles of the church and people who pretend to be christian while calling for other Christians to be burned in hell. This is my president. I voted for him. I approve of what he is doing and I don't expect him to be perfect. I expect him to execute these missions with a minimum of American casualties. Lowering the number of troops and focusing on concentrated special forces and drone strikes instead of continuing on waging the same war that was being waged during the Bush years with too little Armour and too few men has saved American lives already. How come you don't count American lives already spared because of fighting smarter and using less American bodies? I'll tell you why, you are not sick because of American life lost, you are sick because you were born that way.

Barack Obama is no Christian. I don't think he's Muslim either, not a true one anyway. He worships the Devil, bowing down with Hilary Clinton at his side.

You still support him huh? How about this?

Do you support that as well?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 3chainz

Thank you! Exactly! Only complain about casualties when they are in the single digits?
    What sort of a mentality is that?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
    link   

You are mistaken my dear.
    I have seen the devil
    And his name is ALLEN WEST.

One day he will be President.
    Move around the letters in his name and you'll find SATANs WELL

I am only half joking with you.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
    link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
    So did you just start caring all of a sudden when 4 Americans get killed, but ignore the rest 2000+ that have died in the middle eastern wars? Not to mention the millions of foreign civilians murdered over complete lies?

Back for more pwnage huh? I got all morning. Look at my above post. I care about everyone this scumbag has murdered; white, brown, black, Christian, Muslim, US citizen and foreign national alike.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
    link   

You are heavy on the vitriol and light on the evidence there little girl with butter knife.

Benghazi and Republican Hypocrisy

In the wake of what is now considered a terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, a strike that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on the fateful day of September 11, the Republicans smell blood in the water. Political blood.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

edit on 27-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: I wanted to remind you this was satire.

You didn't have to, it was obvious. No one could possibly be that stupid and still work a computer.

It was well written though!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
    link   

You are heavy on the vitriol and light on the evidence there little girl with butter knife.

If you think her knife is not sharp enough, I will loan her a bayonet...with a rifle attached to it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
    link   

How about addressing the OP instead of attacking me, or are you one of those gonna riot when Obama goes down in flames over this?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
    link   
    Many thanks to "TTAA2012" for an outraged yet reasoned response to the murders committed by the Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama team -

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join