It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accusation that this site is compromised and tolerated for internal Intel AGAINST US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
How about that folks what do ya think here are the banjos playing while we float helplessly through this back water valley?

I was wondering what you think about the idea of this site being infiltrated like every other media outlet and whether we should all care?

It would matter if overwhelmingly we had large numbers come forward with suspicions or outright stories of supression or mal treatment here even though ultimately admin who are potentially corrupted could silence us still in subtle ways.

Please admins dont shoot meh

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hey we prevented a false flag at the olympics, it's worth it

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

Please admins dont shoot meh

Yes admin. Don't shoot tekeen, but since this is the 2nd post in 5 minutes accusing the site of 'whatever', without anything to back it up, please square him away.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Participation here is not mandatory. You are free to leave at any time.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I don't see where the op accused anyone of anything. We can't ask "what if" questions now?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

WOW.

Nobody

Ever

Thought

OF

That

A million times before. (Hint: Plug in "shill" "paid disinfo" or anything similar)

edit on 27-10-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

We all know the whole internet is monitored, why is ATS any different? There are several conspiracy sites, each attracting it's own type of conspiracy theorist. But, ATS is the only place I've found that has the kind of rules that makes it a site for discussion and debate, rather than a freeforall name calling spree. Face it, we are monitored where ever we go. If you don't feel safe here, just read, you don't have to post.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i have seen threads that I commented on dissapear without explanation. Now maybe somewhere there is an explanation but I cant find one. I think its a fine line between a forum and a policed floor when some one at the top gets to decide what is right and what is not. After all thats why most of us wont watch msm anymore. I suspect advertising issues have something to do with the editing profile of this site.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
omg your thread about a thread got taken down

run !

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
reply to post by facelift

I don't see where the op accused anyone of anything. We can't ask "what if" questions now?

From his previous thread:

It was a one off type of deal that was was told that I could not post here I am guessing so I I will try again another time.

Unless he speaking about the mouse in his pocket, wouldn't it be MOD to tell him that..? And if so, who and why..?

Post something to back it up, otherwise why complain..?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yep.

ATS is a front for the NSA.

Google is a front for the CIA.

FBI is a front for Disney.

Dum dum DUMMMMMB

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Your original thread should have gone in The Gray Area.

Try posting it there.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

Tekeen, I couldn't help but notice that a thread you started about SETI turned into a description of your being gang-stalked. Are you quite sure that you want to be surfing conspiracy sites? Why don't you call an old friend, relative, Army buddy... someone you trust, and go for a nice walk in the fresh air and talk for a while?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You guys are cool I just get that vibe from you all hehe.

For real though no need to project or read to much into my post and I know others have posted similarly or thought about this otherwise.

I guess your all telling me that I can never know just like you cannot and I can just forget about it.

I am not against the site I find that people when they are not frivalously trying to twist the english language around to judge you and your posts are actually helpfull in finding obscure information so thats one positive anomally we can all agree on to some degree.

Dont shoot meh !! please almight admin types
edit on 27-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Actually, GreenEyedLeo is the only NSA Agent we have on staff. Everyone else is Homeland Security. Although it's rumored that SO, Springer, and Simon Gray are all MIB's.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well whats so bad about being gangstalked does that make me a bad person all of a sudden.

It seemed relavant at the time.

After all I am not the ape with the finger on the trigger of all these weapons and programs.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Personally, if the FBI is monitoring me.....they must be really, really bored.

Sometimes spending lots of time on ATS can make you a trifle paranoid. Take a little break for a day or two.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Please continue to add your thoughts and opinions to this ongoing thread.
AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

Thread closed /removed
Sauron,
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join