It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have a valid replacement for seti being as how we have space ships to move Arrays deeper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
?

Bit curious as to any merits for leaving and setting up our arrays on the next block over.

yeah I dont always reply to my own posts but hey i always forget something...errhm my bad.

Would we not stand a fantastic change of setting a just outside our galaxy perimeter so as to be able to actually see from a non earthcentric view the non stealthed aliens that happen to meander through our neighborhood as opposed to the equivalent of a worry wart sitting by a police scanner that never works as intended?
edit on 27-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

It would be a great idea but we don't yet have the technology to get much further than our own solar system. The furthest away bit of human tech is currently on the edge of the solar system and left in the late 1970s!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I personally disagree in that I have been trolled by the gov with emp mounted on a stealth ship and gang stalked multiple times and the gangstalking ocurred once on a VA installation meaning they play hardballs. I have a living witness to the ship effects projected onto a property in Texas and the wonderful part is I dont need anyone here (especially you) to believe me as many of you have seen the technology.

In any case the overall idea is far superior to what we are using now in the sense that at our "known" technological advancement rates this is childsplay even now to erect something worth a damn.

Perhaps we might all agree that we have no need as we are in contact with those we might seek through a program such as SETI and while it's intentions are noble fails consistantly.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

What a pleasant response to a member who starred your OP, flagged your thread and remains the only person to reply to it.

Whether you agree, or not, we don't have access to the edge of our galaxy. Your idea was good, but we just don't have the technology to travel in light years and the edge of the Milky Way is thousands of light years away.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
While it would be a good idea, we just don't have the tech to travel thousands of light years. Stealth craft observing you, doesn't mean a ship capable of traveling to the stars.

top topics

join