It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star like object following an airplane 6:05 CST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I was outside having a cigarrette when i see an airplane going from north-west to easterly direction. I looked back because movement caught my eye, i focus and higher up, more towards space i see an orangish star like light turning a bit and following the path of the plane. I do expect flack for saying what im about to, but they talked to me saying "we saw the lights, we thought that was us" us meaning their own kind. I found it not abnormal as i commonly communicate with ET telepathicly when im outside, i can't really hear them inside. Again I know how you ATS'ers are about grey area posts on sightings and such, but Ill gladly take a lie detector test on this. This happened over the twin cities area.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Was this anything like what you saw on Oct 1st?

It was around 8pm 10-1-12. Bloomington minnesota. I was standing on my deck looking at a bright looking star which I had reservations about actually being a star. Because it was changing colors randomly like red/white and it seemed to close to earth to be one. Then adjacent to it, closer to me a bright light appears travelling northerly direction slowly and after moving a while dims and stops and now it looks like it's in space. While it was bright i saw two flashes in the sky right over me, as if it were signaling me. I also heard a high pitched voice in the sky say something like "get out of our technology" and then I couldn't hear them anymore. I swear this happened.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Was this anything like what you saw on Oct 1st?

Yes, a little.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
And i went outside around 6:30 and there it was flying over my house, in space and just dissapeared as it got directly over my house.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So if you talk to the telepathically, why didn't you just ask them to stop in for coffee and a smoke so you could chat em up for a while.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So it was still daylight, before sunset?

Unless you actually mean 7 PM CDT because you stated the time as CST. There was an ISS and another sat pass around 7PM.
edit on 10/27/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
So it was still daylight, before sunset?

Unless you actually mean 7 PM CDT because you stated the time as CST. There was an ISS and another sat pass around 7PM.
edit on 10/27/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

It was 6:05AM this morning central time USA and no this was not the ISS, it turned and followed a plane. Then i saw it again at 6:30ish coming back towards me from the south to north direction and it disappeared almost over my house

edit on 27-10-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oops, so used to evening sighting posts. Sats all moving the other direction at that time.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maybe they were hungry and saw some lunch....

Don't know if you have seen this:

top topics

join