It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slavery By Consent (Full Version)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I did a search for this and there was only one other thread which contained some promo trailers and small bits of the film. I just started watching the full version on YouTube and it's really good so I thought I should share it. I'm only about 30 mins into the film and they've already covered a large range of extremely interesting topics which I haven't read much about... stuff like how when we are registered in the system with a birth certificate it also generates a fictional legal entity (your name in all caps) and how that entity has no rights except those handed to it by the Government. When you represent yourself as that entity, which most of us do without even being aware of it, you are throwing away a large range of rights and freedoms which your natural human being is given at birth. They also get into all the freedoms which are possible when you understand these laws and exercise your human rights... like for example, driving without a license, insurance, or any type of official paper work. It is possible... believe it or not. You just need to understand how the system works.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Just wanted to add this, I'll check back after watching.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Wish there was a proper one for Australia.. argue with a copper here and you just incur the wrath of the brethren in blue.

It's amazing how the wrong cop or the wrong culture of acceptable behaviours within the law at the time (allowing sneaky beating under the stairs to coerce a swift confession) can allow a concerted effort on behalf of the police force here, all on the whimsy of a disgruntled pig with connections..

no point even trying the right to be free in public, hence refusing any non legally required questions, and questioning any legally required ones first. Two angry pissed off cops, lots of paperwork, trip to the lockup, hello people that stink like a zoo cage, and make sure I dont off my self with my shoe strings, because as it is, things can't get any worse I guess.

Ever been arrested for resisting arrest? Can someone explain to me how that works? I mean if you end up in the lock up for 1 charge only, that being "resisting arrest".. ???

I have. :/

rights in australia... kevin bacon could come here, turn into a literal pig, fly around and say 6 shades of bacon beats 50 shades of grey in a throbbing moment! and flutters away.. Rights... o.O

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ever been arrested for resisting arrest? Can someone explain to me how that works? I mean if you end up in the lock up for 1 charge only, that being "resisting arrest".. ???

I have. :/

Funnily enough... I have been arrested and only charged with resisting arrest.

I wish there was a good vid like this for AU too... I bet it would blow our mind. The AU constitution is situated in even murkier grounds than the US constitution and we have all these weird legal connections to the Queen and the commonwealth. I remember hearing something about us all being human assets owned by the Queen... I'll have to look more into this.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Funnily enough... I have been arrested and only charged with resisting arrest.

Ahhaha classic, what do they teach the cops down here I wonder.. haha

I wish there was a good vid like this for AU too... I bet it would blow our mind. The AU constitution is situated in even murkier grounds than the US constitution and we have all these weird legal connections to the Queen and the commonwealth. I remember hearing something about us all being human assets owned by the Queen... I'll have to look more into this.

I tried reading our constitution once. Very jargony. Hurt my eyes. And I've heard from sources that can decipher that stuff that it actually doesn't go into our personal rights much at all. As in, we have no guaranteed right to free speech in this country. No right as in, one given to us by virtue of being an Australian citizen.. as there is in the US for instance.

Doesn't stop people saying it, etc. I guess unless they really do want to show their hand as being overt in handling us entirely, they'll just start using that as a means to an end. Silence is golden..

Haha assets owned by the queen. Well she can pay for my repairs and upgrade. Stingy old moocher!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 27-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I just finished watching. Good stuff, I seen a few vids of police being told the law lately.

You guys from austrailia, look up santos bonacci(spelling?) I've seen some seminars and he talks about this stuff.

Link. www.youtube.com...

I think his site has legal documents and affidavits to reclaim sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I just finished watching. Good stuff, I seen a few vids of police being told the law lately.

You guys from austrailia, look up santos bonacci(spelling?) I've seen some seminars and he talks about this stuff.

Link. www.youtube.com...

I think his site has legal documents and affidavits to reclaim sovereignty.

Just started watching that video you linked and it seems to be GREAT stuff. Thanks a lot!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

That was a great lecture however I found this other lecture by Santos to be packed full of much more critical information:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've been studying these theories for a while now, and I've come to the conclusion that if one wants release

themselves from the burdeon of the government, such as taxes and driver's license, one would also have to

release themselves from the benefits of the government, such as, protection, and remediation.

If you are a sovereign, in a country of corporations, no one would do business with you because you are not backed by the credit of the government.

You could not do business with the power company or use the roads or any other infrastucture. You would essentially be a foreigner in your own land with all the rights in the world, but no commerce, except that which you conduct with people willing to go through all the trouble of dealing with you.

Not too many I don't think. Especially, if they know how hard it would be to collect any debt's from you should you default.

I'm not saying that there isn't some golden information involved that can really open people's eyes to the truth, and set your free.

It's all about the contract. and the contract, and the contract, always about the contract. Everything is a contract.

Use the four corners rule...when you sign your signature, put it in a box, it then becomes a seperate entity than the original paper, as if you signed a different piece of paper. making the paper signed, actually still Unsigned.

Study contract law, and learn legalize...Many words mean something totally different when refered to in a legal sense opposed to the parlance of our times.

peace~ ~Rev

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Especially, if they know how hard it would be to collect any debt's from you should you default.

I don't think a truly free person would want a loan because that would undermine their principles, it would put them in debt to another person and make them a debt slave. The whole idea is to establish yourself as a free independent person capable of living life without Government interference or Government benefits. You are correct, if you want to be completely free of the system then you must be willing to give up any benefits which may come with the system... but the system also takes a lot from us, and by giving up those benefits you also loosen the grip the system has over you. But it would not be as hard as you suggest to get work and make a living.
edit on 29/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join