It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Honest" Opinions on Romney's...er...Obama's Policies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Patriot what? What's an NDAA? Secret kill list?! Under no circumstances will these people support anyone that would put policies like these in place! These people give honest opinions on their hatred of policies that Romney supports and will implement. Until, of course, it is revealed that these policies, that will probably be supported by Romney, were already implemented by Obama. Then the hilarity and backpedaling begin! "It's for the greater good" one says.

Two people on the video actually look betrayed, and admit that they will at least look up the information the interviewer gave them. The others? Bleat on, little sheep. Bleat on.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
They all had a different tune when they thought it was romneys policies, then when he flips to the truth they are like No that aint true, thats a lie.....Sorry but he and countless other presidents set each other up to expand on these policies,

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Excellent point! Followers of these politicians can be a funny bunch. Caught up in the catch phrases and who is 'cooler' or who has the (D) or (R) after their name. Quiz people on what their guy stands for .. and I bet a whole lot have no clue.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wow.. This is a great way to get liberals to open their ears and minds so they do better research.. The speaker got their look just right to draw them in.. All he needed to complete the look was a pair of those squinty Rachel Maddow / Anderson Cooper eyeglasses...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The future of the country is in their hands !!

It pays to prepare yourselves for the worst

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
Wow.. This is a great way to get liberals to open their ears and minds so they do better research.. The speaker got their look just right to draw them in.. All he needed to complete the look was a pair of those squinty Rachel Maddow / Anderson Cooper eyeglasses...

Not just liberals. Lock-step Republicans do it, too. I haven't found any videos, but I'm sure there are of Redumblicans doing the same thing.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Th1nker

Not just liberals. Lock-step Republicans do it, too. I haven't found any videos, but I'm sure there are of Redumblicans doing the same thing.

/TOA

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm pretty liberal and still find this thread funny because it's true. What sucks is that most of the conservatives who will laugh at this have no idea that most of their own party does the exact same thing with Romney.

Uninformed voters vote depending on what channels they watch. MSNBC and FOX controls a ridiculous amount of votes.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
one word "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You won't find Obama supporters making videos to show how dumb conservatives are because Obama hasn't given them video cameras...yet...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that when discussing policies set forth by the president, that his followers have absolutely NO IDEA about what he has actually set forth and that it was actually HIM who did it.
How can they be so clueless?

People talk about politics and how they are so informed, but the majority of them are talking out of their asses.
Just like these people. absolutely dumbfounded.

They dont even know why they like Obama. They are truly and intentionally blind to what he does.
One word- IGNORANT.

This is what the liberal base has turned into- zombies.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Should be more concerned about honest vote counting.
Then hope 3rd party candidates 'register'.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Yes, we can't let Obama have another 4 years in office.
USA won't be able to handle that.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Thanks for this video, how embarrassing for those people.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Watching Face the Nation interesting on how they are covering this. Also watched the end of Good Morning America where they showed both side, liberal and conservative. Wow! I haven't watched these shows in years and am a little surprised. Am glad to see others are covering this Benghazi incident.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is big guys! Really big when the other news channels are starting to cover this in the manner that they are. They do not I think want to be on the wrong side of things. This will increase their viewership for sure. Its just not Fox News any more.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

So let me try to THIN out your Broad Brush painting.
If I step into a Booth , and vote Dem, I am a Zombie.
If I step into a booth , and Vote GOP, then I would be Intelligent and Articulate like yourself?

Bring on the Brains, Daddy getting Hungry.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow! How did I miss this! Good video! It shows how little people know about our presidents policies. Or who they are even voting for. And it also shows some (not all) cases where people will vote for Obama no matter what. I have been saying this all along. You could tell folks that Obama kills kittens and they would still vote for him. Like I said previously, I wanted Obama in office in 2008. So I started out biased for him. But guess what? I did my research and realized that the US can't afford 4 more years of Obama policies.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Anyone can do a "selective" video.

"Man on the Street" - - - is not party exclusive - - unless it is selective to show only one side.

HONEST? Hardly. Just Selective.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

As opposed to what? Conservative zombies that can't understand Romney does support those same policies? Did you watch the last debate?

Romney for the entire debate: I agree with the President.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes Republicans fall for misinformation and then bashes the President also. I am Conservative leaning, yet it makes me cringe every time I hear the Right using the Ulsterman Report as a source. It was reported as a hoax a couple of years back.

socyberty.com...

qeyler.hubpages.com...

www.bukisa.com...

Both sides are guilty, and makes it difficult for those who have legitimate and informed reasons for our choices. These sheep following blindly many times tear down our ability to have a civil discourse.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join