It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu... Have You Experienced This Mysterious Phenomenon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by fareast123

I think that makes sense. We could travel into the future timeline on the astral plane while we sleep, and then remember it when it happens, and have a Deja Vu experience.

It sounds like validation of these timelines being real to me.

This is correct. You are astral traveling when you sleep and your spirit is going into a future time (think of time like a spindle - all happening at the same time.. hard to grasp) and then you think you had that dream ... only to have that EXACT dream lived out for real.. down to the place, who is there and the way they blinked or said things in a series of events that could never repeat if you tried. These "deja vus" are indicators you are on "correct" path. It is your spirit of the subconscious trying to communicate to your conscious.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i also believe that deja vu is from some sort of spritual guide, for what i have no clue...i have had it tons of times but mostly in my dreams so i dont know if you would call it deja vu, but i would dream about something months in advance. like when i was co-owner of a business. 4 months before it happened i dreamed of it all, from the moment we started to the moment we had our fall out. it really hit me when we was painting a house and i looked down at myself and freaked out cause i just remembered the dream about the house we painted and everything. my most recent one was of a girl i really love, i dreamed about me coming back to my hometown sure enough 3 weeks later i came back. but that wasnt all. i dreamed of my friends fighting and making up, sure enough it happened, it started getting better, my friend who is like my brother, i dreamed of him getting back with a girl who deeply loves him, sure enough on may the 3rd they got back together. i also dreamed of the girl i deeply love becoming mines (which aint happened yet, thank god an hope it dont) because in that dream she dies after we get a new house together, but what killed her was unexplainable, i couldnt see it but it was throwing both of us around like we was nothing. it had me pinned on the wall, while her on the roof....
ive even tried to leave my hometown so i know we would never get together, but something wont let me leave. (theres a legit reason why i cant leave but it happened the day i was gonna leave which i find really freaky).....but the one thing i hate the most is in between all these dreams i get dreams of the world finally comeing to a stop, as in the elite or something finally got its control. Marshall law was decalred and soliders starting running in everyones house, but they wasnt taking anyone they was killing everyone in the houses..........im sorry i have so much to share that it would be best to start a thread when i can.....sorry if all this is off topic but in my experience i guess you could say i have had deja vu if you will call it that.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dman456

One word... WOW!

That is amazing that you have so many "prophetic" dreams! From the way things seem to be going, I fear they just might come true... in the not too distant future.

I wonder if that thing holding you down could have been some type of earth disaster, or are you saying it was a spiritual force?

Thanks for sharing that! I look forward to your thread(s). Please post a link here so I don't miss it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you and i sure will put up a link when i start.
if you talking about what was holding me on the wall, it was a spritual force. i could feel it, but i couldnt see it, i could only see the harm it was doing her. unless your talking about whats keeping me in my hometown then i would have to say both, i made my mind to leave on april the 29th, when i was about to i was brought into something, that gave me no choice to stay here. hope that answers your question.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dman456

It has been my personal experience that when I try to do something (like move) that would take me off my per-destined path, some outside force (spirit guide, guardian angel, etc.) would make things happen to FORCE me back to where I was supposed to be.
I think we all have certain lessons to learn, and when we veer from our path those lessons could go unlearned. Then we would have to come back and try again.

I am thankful for the "help" that guides me on my path because I certainly do not want to have to come back for a re-do!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i totatly understand where your coming from. when i was co-owner of the business, i was far away from my hometown but like i said i had a dream it was going to fail, an i was gonna go back to my hometown. so i feel like something wants to keep me in my hometown for some odd reason, everytime i try to leave something pushes me back here and anchors me here like now. i just wish i knew what kept me here and why...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: luminescent

Has anyone else ever had deja vu within a dream? What would you make of that?

I've had deja vu within a dream before. It wasn't that long ago actually and may have happened once or twice. The most recent time, in my dream, I was at the beach and in one of those amusement arcades. I suddenly felt like I'd been there before and done the same in a previous dream but it came through as a deja vu moment. It was very odd.

I rarely get them in waking life.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
My grandmother had Alzheimer's disease, and frequently experienced deja vu. She was always forgetting things that she had already forgotten.

That made me laugh and confused me at the same time!

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

oh yeah many times. mostly light experiences but sometimes more clarity and details.
especially in the lower half of the age group.

i also could tell when the phone was going to ring and who was calling.

i remember one day a school mate came up to me and said, sarah, guess what!?

well i knew and told her exactly. she said, how did you know that? he answer popped into my head when she asked. big as day.

it wasn't an isolated incident, i spooked my family a lot too.

i started to self medicate to try and tamp it down.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join