It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by Annee
So - - - this is really just another anti-Mormon thread.

Got it.

Mormons have their hands in a lot of muddy pies.

I was Mormon for a short time. First thing I learned - - non-Mormons think they know it all.

99% of info on the net about Mormons is wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Got it.

I was Mormon for a short time. First thing I learned - - non-Mormons think they know it all.

99% of info on the net about Mormons is wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

They have an image of a fallen Watcher on their places of worship ... that is all you need to know.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by Annee

They have an image of a fallen Watcher on their places of worship ... that is all you need to know.

I have no need for your interpretations.

I was Mormon. You weren't.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Seems like you still are.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

While the name Romney does as you say... The instructions you proved specific instructions that say enter your first AND last names without spaces which, actually illicit numbers for Romney now where close to 666.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Nope. I tried many beliefs looking for truth.

Found it. Now atheist.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Got it.

I was Mormon for a short time.

I thought so. But the ordinary decent followers are not necessarily aware of
what the upper echelons are up to. (See Catholisism, for instance.)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Found it. Now atheist.

Given up your search for the truth and settled for good fantasy.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by Red Cloak

*facepalm*

There is not ONE Antichrist, the Bible clearly states that those who have no belief during the endtimes are ALL Antichrists.

The Bible also states that I am a sinner since my clothes have more than one fabric...don't take books seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Found it. Now atheist.

Given up your search for the truth and settled for good fantasy.

I figured 60 years was enough fantasy experience for chasing truth in god belief.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

i think you are probably more agnostic unsure of if there is or isnt a god but rejecting organized religions interpretations and power structure

this coming from someone who identified as atheist for a very long time (though i find myself now leaning pretty heavily towards pantheism)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Odd you mention computer code...

S&F OP
computer code discoverd in superstring equations
edit on 27-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I got to the end of the first page of reading comments and I laughed a little and thought I would chime in on this, yes we have heard that the last few presidents were all the antichrist and I can even appreciate the ops passionate belief that romney is now the antichrist, and yes I can tell the just from reading the post, but no matter where your fall on the religious ladder, what brand name you worship, but it seems to me that according to all these religions stories that people go by, in the end it truly is each individual who will pay the price for their actions, and that each will get his share if suffering for the suffering he had caused, I believe another religious philosophy uses the word karma, another would term it judgment, and in the end it is still each individual who will have to pay for.their own sins. So it would seem to me that I personally should be responsible and pay attention to my own life and actions and my own loved ones it seems to me to be the thing to do, I firmly believe in God that he is dealing with all those issues add he sees fit and with good reason. The only real knowledge I require on this journey is that I AM a good soul, and I fear not any evil forces. Now I challenge everyone to look themselves in the mirror and be able to say that to yourself, without anyone else even hearing the answer you say to yourself can you say that you have been a good soul, if your answer is yes then that's all you have to worry about.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I once heard that the number 666 relates to the number of ligaments in a human body. Dunno if its true or not.
That would make everyone the anti Christ...which if you think about it, is kinda true.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Socrato

Obama has been exposed as the Antichrist. Prince William has been exposed as the Antichrist.. Some say Christ himself is the Antichrist.. Maybe all of them are the antichrist and us being idiots haven't picked up that the antichrist is always here while those muppets in control maintain control..

Isn't Danny Bonadouche the antichrist?
I thought he had that locked up decades ago.

I could be wrong about that but I know-I KNOW!
Honey Boo Boo is the fourth horseman of the apocalypse..

it's either Danny or Shirley..hmmm...maybe Rubin Kincaid.... it's always the slimy manager types...heck could be Gary Bettman???

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The Bible says the anti-Christ will be born In a former Roman colony. Romney unlike Obama was born In the USA .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
reply to post by Annee

i think you are probably more agnostic unsure of if there is or isnt a god but rejecting organized religions interpretations and power structure

Do you know what the real meaning of agnostic is? The real meaning: "You can not prove or disprove God".

Every honest Atheist is Agnostic. Atheist only says which way you lean. Lack of belief in God. Not that there is no God.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54

While the name Romney does as you say... The instructions you proved specific instructions that say enter your first AND last names without spaces which, actually illicit numbers for Romney now where close to 666.

What exactly is your point?

Originally posted by domasio
Reply to post by Red Cloak

*facepalm*

There is not ONE Antichrist, the Bible clearly states that those who have no belief during the endtimes are ALL Antichrists.

The Bible also states that I am a sinner since my clothes have more than one fabric...don't take books seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

As I clearly explained already, The Antichrist and The False Prophet refer to the two beasts of the book of Revelation. Believe it or not, I actually have read the Bible before.

Originally posted by DonVoigt
I got to the end of the first page of reading comments and I laughed a little and thought I would chime in on this, yes we have heard that the last few presidents were all the antichrist and I can even appreciate the ops passionate belief that romney is now the antichrist, and yes I can tell the just from reading the post

I did not say the Mitt Romney is The Antichrist, nor am I making any such claim. I simply said what I said. That the name Romney = 666, and that it is worth discussing that, since he might become the USA President soon.

Originally posted by BRIGHT STAR

The Bible says the anti-Christ will be born In a former Roman colony. Romney unlike Obama was born In the USA .

The Bible does not say that. It says The Antichrist will be a descendant of the Romans. Two totally different things.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Man made computer & its components, Therefore i believe this is just a joke to ridicule mitt romney, Okay so if you do the math it = Mitt Romney?, If i did the math & equation to = mean something, It would be meaningless.

I believe more in santa claws then 666 being relative to the devil, My last 3 digits on my mobile phone is 666, & no one seems to care.
edit on 28-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join