learn more

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This again??

What is most amusing about me is the most important part if the Anti Christ prophecy that everyone seems to forget....

The Anti Christ is supposed to fool the whole world. Everyone is supposed to love him and he brings peace to the world... for a brief period of time anyway.

So does Romney fit that bill? No, he sure doesn't. There is shortage of people who will tell you Romney is a warmonger (so much for peace) and no shortage of people who are absolutely disgusted by him (so much for the love).

Sorry, Romney is not the Anti Christ.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The numerical value of 666 corresponds to the the German language values of God, Church, Christ and Jesus.

The United Nations, EU

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Other than being entertaining fiction, I don't see much in the 666 thing (or anything to do with pretending friends for that matter) but if it WAS fair dinkum, I reckon that Romney's running mate fits the bill better. Fairly young, not bad appearance, energetic, seems to draw people to his ideology. Hmmm maybe it IS Ryan (is that his name?)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
1 - 666 or 616 ?? There are debates about the number.
2 - Is that supposed 'prophecy' accurate ?? I doubt it.
3 - LOTS of people have names that add up to 666. So what?
4 - The anti-christ is supposed to be adored around the world. Romney isn't.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here we go again… this is getting ridiculously funny

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Maybe you can find him/it in here:
Gerald Celente: The Collapse is Accelerating
Oct 18
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
romney = 114 111 109 110 101 121 ; ascii lower case values
= 1+1+4 1+1+1 1+0+9 1+1+0 1+0+1 1+2+1
= 6 , 3 + 10 , 2 + 2 + 4
= 6 1+3 6
= 6 4 6
= 646

Where does the 666 come from? I did it as biased as possible to get close to 666, I suppose if you rearranged each single digit in a specific order you could come up with 666, but then they wouldn't correspond to ascii values anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Okay... Yup. I'm sure this thread would be here just the same a few days or months after he may lose the election...since it's absolutely not related. How did Gore, Clinton, Gingrich and Palin pop? You ran them too of course...not being political.

I said my peace.. Enjoy your morning. There are times I wish people didn't read my screen at the worst moments...because this was exceptionally, unbelievably offensive to at least one Mormon this morning. Peace won't be had around here today. Did you have to make it the LDS Church and not just Romney? Oh well.. I'm off.

Anyone that is Mormon needs to re-evaluate their life anyway.

It does not take long researching Mormonism to know that it is so horribly apostate from Christ that it is ridiculous.

I understand that there are some who are Mormon "by blood" or whatever; but there are also many liars "by blood" too - so does that mean we should not offend the liars and just accept whatever they say?

Peace is useless if it isn't pure. There are two different kinds of peace.

There is true peace - where people are honest and humble and patient and passionate and yet forgiving and understanding.

There is false peace - where people ignore all of the facts in the hopes that the problems will go away and never come back. FALSE PEACE LEADS TO WORLD WAR.

I absolutely despise President Obama's attitude - in particular, the fact that he was such an idealist that he thought it was okay to make up his life story and get into government so he could force-legislate all of his ideals -- which he still does not understand only causes more problems. Idealists without the ability to balance their ideals with reality should NOT be allowed in government EVER. Idealists with reason created this government - Idealists without morals destroyed it.

But it would be better that our government officials were not idealists, but better for them to be highly unimaginative people so that they are able to tackle only the problems they see and hear so that they do their job instead of convincing all of you people to fall behind them and follow them into the ditch of the end of their delusion.

Wrabbit, if you had done research and learned truth, you wouldn't be dealing with someone's feeling being hurt - you would be dealing with the truth. There is no sympathy here for you or the one who is offended.

If one is offended in a lie, it means nothing.

If one is offended in the truth, then that person feels sorry for the liar instead of feeling sorry for their self!!

If someone believed a lie and did not realize it, but then does realize it, they do not throw a fit or continue being obstinate; they change - or else the truth is not in them.

If someone knows the truth and the ignorant one tells a lie, believing the lie is truth, should the honest one say to the ignorant one, "Oh. Wow. I didn't know that!" for the sake of peace? That is NOT TRUE PEACE. That is what is wrong with the world right now - deflection of problems - storing up treasures for the future, I call it.

The honest one should say to the ignorant one, "No. You are wrong. This is how it is." And then if the ignorant one wishes to know the truth, the ignorant one will go and seek the truth for their self. If the ignorant one wishes to continue in ignorance, the ignorant one will be offended and fight back.

Now let's say there are two who claim the truth and yet both make claims that are contradictory.
ONE OF THEM IS WRONG. Get it through your head people.

Your apologetic attitudes have made you yourselves, people around you, and society as a whole incredibly stupid! And now your two candidates for president are both horrible (HORRIBLE) liars... and you guys are STILL stupid enough to fall for any of it. AMAZING!

OP - the verse says Let those with wisdom count -- not Let those with an ASCII calculator count. There is a difference. The number would be calculable by anyone and everyone --- or do you think God would make it so that people that did not understand computer language would have less of an opportunity to be saved from aligning with the Evil One? RIDICULOUS. Think before you post garbage - meaning, think about everyone's soul and not just your own.

And Wrabbit -- you have one good thing going for you... you posted the picture of the one that people need to be watching out for -- indeed, you have that much going for you.

Who is the most sought after, most wondered after, most loved, most liked, most followed, most obeyed, most powerful religious AND political power on the planet?

the Pope. "Vicarivs Filii Dei" means "In place of the Son of God". Count roman numerals

ALL Christians, not just "7th day" Christians, need to understand this very badly! "Catholic" means Universal.

LDS is arm of Vatican. Monson met Pope.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
the mark of the beast was a tattoo in the ancient roman empire you needed to do business, like a tax ID number. it has already happened, it is not prophecy

the beast was nero

you should be more concerend that a lot of people out there have your SS number than any silly numbers game

the number is 616 anyway, so epic fail on this one

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
1 - 666 or 616 ?? There are debates about the number.
2 - Is that supposed 'prophecy' accurate ?? I doubt it.
3 - LOTS of people have names that add up to 666. So what?
4 - The anti-christ is supposed to be adored around the world. Romney isn't.

There are no debates about the number. There are liars and there are those who know.

The verse does not leave ANY ROOM for debate.

Six hundred three-score and six = 666. Not 616. It doesn't take a genius.

Anyone who claims that there is a debate is also ignorant of the thing and therefore should not be making a statement as if there is authority in their statements or "numbers".

The "supposed" prophecy is very accurate. If you had decided to research or learn instead of making a post here without looking, you would have learned before you responded so that your response would have been more accurate, authoritative, and understanding.

"Vicarivs Filii Dei" is the title of the one who sits in the seat of authority at the Vatican - namely, the Pope. The Vatican has denied this recently, but it has been witnessed by many and there are many writings in which you can find the evidence and understanding of this title.

The title means, "Vicar of the Son of God" or "one who takes the place of the Son of God". AS IF there needed to be any that sat in the seat of Christ other than Christ - whose throne is the Father's throne, the same throne which He gave to His Son because He overcame - and the very same throne which He promises to give to share with us, those of us that overcome.

It does NOT take a Computer scientist to read simple english, understand basic world knowledge, and make a connection.

Read the Bible for understanding about God and Christ. If you do not read the Holy Bible for understanding about God and Christ, unless He chooses you to reveal His Spirit, then you aren't going to know, are you? And more likely than not, He is going to ensure you read the Bible anyway so that anyone to whom you might speak might be able to relate to you and what you are saying - because God does not send His prophets to give messages without those messages being EASY TO COMPREHEND BY ALL. So if you are finding too much mystery in the areas which you seek, you aren't seeing the truth then. It's that simple. If you aren't seeing the truth - it is either not your time, or you have not done your part yet. (We all make mistakes; I have made this same mistake - so this particular statement is not an attack, but a mere fact of our humanity - however, should we allow our humanity to interfere with our seeking only the truth? Absolutely not.)

Then learn about the world. If you do not have knowledge of the world, but only knowledge of the Bible, then what profit have you gained? That you know Christ, but that you cannot know prophecy, neither can you share Christ - because you do not know the world into which you were born? That is also ridiculous. You must understand God AND ALSO the world in order to be able to share God with the world - or else why did Jesus Christ have to become flesh and dwell with us first?

Then simply connecting the dots should not be difficult at all. Of course, we all only know what is revealed to us. But how can you expect knowledge or wisdom to be revealed to you if you do not do your part and at the very least SEEK it honestly?

We will be wrong sometimes. That's okay.

What is not okay is that people fight out of their ignorance and bias instead of looking for what is true and right.

If you are not interested in what is fact and what is true, then what is your point?

How ignorant it is for someone to say, "I think everyone is right." or "Everyone's opinion matters." or "Someone has one way and someone else has another way and both ways are okay."

How foolish can we possibly get?

Everyone cannot be right if people are disagreeing. Since people disagree, SOMEBODY is wrong.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion - that does not make their opinion right. In fact, the very definition of opinion implies that it is the belief of one individual, and that opinion generally must differ from accepted reality or what others believe - or else it wouldn't be labeled "opinion", but instead TRUTH.

And two people cannot have two totally different views on life and be correct. WE live in the world in which we live - if we are unable to agree upon what is going on, that is not the fault of the world around us, but the fault of our vision within and our understanding without. That would be like saying, "Well, Romney and Obama are both right. Let's just implement both of their policies." Yeah, okay. As if their policies stand alone aren't destructive enough. That's like saying that both armies are right in a war, so we should help both sides kill each other. So then your stance on the validity of the opinions of all people can be likened to Foreign policy - foolish.

Seek wisdom.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The Bible describes one of the beasts of Revelation as a lamb that speaks as a dragon. Meaning, that this beast is a Satanic false impersonation of Christ. The Beast claims to be Christian, but actually follows a false "apostate" religion. So the name Jesus equaling 666 in the same code that the word Mormon equals 666 actually fits to that.

So basically, Jesus was impersonating himself, but was in reality Satan. Where do you come up with this stuff??

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

There are no debates about the number. There are liars and there are those who know.

Here we go again.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." - Einstein

Wanna bet?

Anyone who claims that there is a debate is also ignorant of the thing and therefore should not be making a statement as if there is authority in their statements or "numbers".

The Bible was written by sinners. How's that for a debate?

And two people cannot have two totally different views on life and be correct.

I rest my case. You, sir, are a disgrace to the intellectuals on this forum. It is your type of mindset that leads Muslims to attack America.

"Only one person can be right, and I want that person to be me. So there!"

Grow up. Not everything is the way you want it, contrary to popular Christian belief.

edit on 27-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the mark of the beast was a tattoo in the ancient roman empire you needed to do business, like a tax ID number. it has already happened, it is not prophecy

the beast was nero

you should be more concerend that a lot of people out there have your SS number than any silly numbers game

the number is 616 anyway, so epic fail on this one

Yet again -- putrid vomit, or better yet, regurgitation.

GO SEEK so that you may KNOW so that your ignorance is not likened to a hairy, fat, dirty, naked drunk streaking across a football field. Instead, correct yourself so that your ignorance will be yours to choose to reveal, in the words, "I do not know. I will go find out."

And until you find out - hush!

What gain do you receive from spewing idiocy which came before you - long before you - and has been proven idiocy since the very time the rumors were created?! What comfort do you find in believing that which is halfway discerned - was it the character of those feeding you the rotten meat? Let me tell you. IT does not matter how sweet or intelligent your chef or server might seem - if the food is rotten, then they also are rotten.

Stop respecting the character of people - stop defining kindness by what YOU receive.

Love is FIRST PURE - THEN peaceable, gentle, and all manner of good characteristics. But without purity, all peace and gentleness is in vain and is in fact doped goods.

And to purify some things must be heated up; some things must be burned. And some things are purified at GREAT COST.

So if you have a problem with the character of those who reveal the truth, then the problem is within you - because the flame is not loved by the ore that requires purification - but the ore gets hot and falls apart and must be completely separated from itself and from its impurities before it is allowed to cool into the purest form of itself.

If you want gold alloy, then you can be cheap. If you want real gold, then you're going to have to suffer first.

If you want to be counted with the real gold, then you will suffer now. If you want to suffer later, then you will be an alloy, and you WILL be burned eventually - but the more you surround yourself with impurity, then less likely the gold in you will be revealed. You may be mistaken for useless gravel and thrown out into the driveway and all of your days will be spent under foot of the travelers of the earth.

You are a landmark. You have your say only as long as one passes you by.

Or you change - seek - get rid of your arrogance and your ignorance and spend real time learning.

And if it is mystery that you enjoy, then you will never know the truth -- those who wish to surround themselves with mysticism and mystery with certainly BECOME mysticism and mystery - and that which is a mystery is not in the light to be revealed - and that which is not in the light to be revealed for what it is seeks to hide from the light that it might not be revealed - and that which does not wish to be revealed understands that if it was to be revealed that it would be changed - and that which fears change fears the truth - because the only thing with power to change is the truth. All other things only mask and cover-up reality.

So then seek your mystery and seek your mysticism. It is not hard to find - just go into a dark closet. Wherever you have no vision, there is mystery.

But even the blind can see, and wish to see. But those who have vision wish to be blind that they see not so that they do not have to face the world.

Your subtle ignorance has become extreme hypocrisy - and unless you grow up and learn of your own accord, you will eventually be forced to learn.

It is always better to willingly be changed and transformed than it is to fight and claw away from change. Those who fight the change will simply be destroyed because they are not made of the proper materials to survive the change.

Do you not understand yet? Are you still fuming in your ignorance? Are you still angry?

If you are angry and ashamed of what you do not know, then you are changing even now and this is a GOOD thing.

If you are bold, indignant, and arrogant still - and your only thought is that you hate being told what to do - then you will be forced. That is your choice, though.

There WILL be a change. What? You think you are greater than the earth? the sky? the elements? If we are made of the elements, how can we be greater than the elements??

How MUCH LESS are we than the planet, the space surrounding the planet, the sun, the stars, all the heavens -- how much "uncertainty" is there already?

And you think you will NOT suffer?

Choose NOW to suffer that you do not suffer later!!! So that you are made stronger and are able to change!

You are COMPLETELY and utterly helpless. Your magic, your science; it is completely and utterly useless. Child's play! Pencil and paper role-playing games they are.

BE MEN and WOMEN

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Here we go again.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." - Einstein

Wanna bet?

The Bible was written by sinners. How's that for a debate?

And two people cannot have two totally different views on life and be correct.

I rest my case. You, sir, are a disgrace to the intellectuals on this forum. It is your type of mindset that leads Muslims to attack America.

"Only one person can be right, and I want that person to be me. So there!"

Grow up. Not everything is the way you want it, contrary to popular Christian belief.

Interesting. So you think I am wrong...

Ironic, consider you are taking the side of the argument that believes that contrary opinions can both be right.

Do you not see your own incredible stupidity?

You would do well to grow up and learn that truth is above you and not something that you can create, child.

Edit to your edit : Einstein didn't know everything. If he is your god, then you will be incredibly stupid - and are.
God is the Judge of all Truth and Knowledge. And those to whom he reveals Truth, they will have it.

God will not be shipwrecked by your "gods" - your idols of intelligence, so to speak.

And this is not to judge Einstein - for he was a man in his own right.

But you are not Einstein, by a very long shot - but to deify his saying as a saying that is worthy of rebuttal against the truth of God is complete and utter foolishness.

In fact, the irony is that you have set yourself up as that very Judge of Truth and Knowledge - by the very fact that you debate anything that I say, you have done what you have accused me of doing.

Except that which I speak is not originally from me - but it is what has been understood for thousands of years, and has been shared by God to His people, and also to all the world.

You have set yourself for your own shipwreck - and if you do not choose seek truth, but instead you fight it; then you yourself will most certainly suffer that shipwreck - and you will be sent careening directly into the shores of your island of ignorance and loneliness - for that is the destination of those who create their own truth and worship those who create their own truth - loneliness - because their lies are not reality, their lies will eventually be segregated from reality - and whatever is segregated from reality will become lifeless and dark because reality IS what is revealed.

You will lose. It's your choice whether you lose now or later.
edit on 10/27/2012 by TarzanBeta because: A response to your edit, AfterInfinity
edit on 10/27/2012 by TarzanBeta because: grammar

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Historically, you're accurate. But history is full of uneducated bumpkins, and it is their opinion you are upholding.

Ironic, consider you are taking the side of the argument that believes that contrary opinions can both be right.

That's what 'opinion' means. Personal reflection. Both opinions are correct, you just have to look from two different directions. And when two people are involved, as is required for two differing opinions, those two directions are met. So yes, contrary opinions can be right. They are no more wrong than you are - opinion wise, that is.

Do you not see your own incredible arrogance by that question? I never called you stupid, but you're attacking me because I disagree with you - or at least, I'm playing Devil's Advocate, and it would seem you'd prefer me on my knees saying, "Of course you're right, god forbid I ever contradict you."

You would do well to grow up and learn that truth is above you and not something that you can create, child.

Don't. Call. Me. Child.

If you expect any degree of respect from me, do not EVER address me as 'child'. Such condescension and arrogance is disgusting and repugnant, and it speaks for the weak mentality of your character. Plain and simple.

Edit: oh, looking back on your responses, I see that it isn't just me. You're just a very unpleasant person. My apologies, I thought maybe kindness was a smaller, but still existent, part of your nature. Never mind. Don't bother replying to me again unless you can respect me as a fellow human being.

It saves me the temptation of posting something I might regret. People like you bring that reaction out of me.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm sure every natural disaster or catastrophe can somehow be turned into some ominous symbolism using computer code or other programs

There is been horde of these on the web and I'm certain every US president thus far has had some evil symbol connected to him using various methods or prophecies.

Think the only rational conclusion would be that America is filled with evil and needs to be destroyed

Also, those with the Surname Romney should immediately be put to death as they are all evil!

Just kidding. I don't believe this has any significant meaning what so ever!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

which translation and interpretation is that ?

it wasn't written in modern english

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Historically, you're accurate. But history is full of uneducated bumpkins, and it is their opinion you are upholding.

That's what 'opinion' means. Personal reflection. Both opinions are correct, you just have to look from two different directions. And when two people are involved, as is required for two differing opinions, those two directions are met. So yes, contrary opinions can be right. They are no more wrong than you are - opinion wise, that is.

Do you not see your own incredible arrogance by that question? I never called you stupid, but you're attacking me because I disagree with you - or at least, I'm playing Devil's Advocate, and it would seem you'd prefer me on my knees saying, "Of course you're right, god forbid I ever contradict you."

Don't. Call. Me. Child.

If you expect any degree of respect from me, do not EVER address me as 'child'. Such condescension and arrogance is disgusting and repugnant, and it speaks for the weak mentality of your character. Plain and simple.

Edit: oh, looking back on your responses, I see that it isn't just me. You're just a very unpleasant person. My apologies, I thought maybe kindness was a smaller, but still existent, part of your nature. Never mind. Don't bother replying to me again unless you can respect me as a fellow human being.

It saves me the temptation of posting something I might regret. People like you bring that reaction out of me.

YOU ARE A CHILD.

I do not care for your respect - why would I want the respect of someone who loves the lie?

I want no respect from you, plain and simple. and you will get no respect from be because you uphold the lie and you do it with a smile and a wink.

Respect means to look back. Looking back is an action intended to discern the honesty or truth in someone's work.

There is no honesty or truth in your work - so what manner of respect do you deserve, child?

I am a child, too, you know. But I am a child of the Father of truth -- not the father of lies.

If you are offended in being a child, then you obviously understand what the implications of being child-like are.

As far as the uneducated bumpkins are concerned - how BEAUTIFUL it is that the uneducated were chosen to share wisdom and knowledge and puts man's education and understanding to complete and utter shame! You only glorify more our God by showing the incredible power, mercy, and grace that He has on us -- that He chose sinners, and uneducated at that, to repentance and to change and to glory and to mercy.

Thank you very much for justifying the Lord our God.

There is beauty in this thing - that even those who are liars will prove the Lord by their very own arguments.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

which translation and interpretation is that ?

it wasn't written in modern english

IT makes me wonder.

If you would like to contest the veracity of the translations of the Holy Bible, then you have only proven further that you do not even know the things which you speak - because you do not even believe in your own language; neither do you believe in the power of God to keep His Word so that all people may have access and be able to understand.

You not only talk of limiting the power of God, but you also argue yourself into ignorance. Yet again.

So then by what authority do you claim the number to be 616? And by what authority do you claim to understand mysteries which are not revealed in the Bible if you do not believe in understanding the Bible as it is written?

What is the point in your argument at all?

If you wanted to argue your point properly, you would question whether the prophets properly translated what the Holy Spirit gave to them into man's language. But that is as far as your argument can go - because this very same argument, though it be the pinnacle of the argument you wish to make, is founded upon believing that God is not all powerful, neither merciful - but since we know that God is all powerful and also is full of mercy, then we know that God made sure that we have His Word to use properly!

You put your own limitations upon God. Only Satan wishes to impose his limits upon God.

I suggest you stop heeding the whispers of devils and instead start seeking that which is pure. I think you want to anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The reactions in this thread are what are called prophetic confirmations.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join