It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The name Romney equals the number 666 in both lower case ASCII computer code and in alpha basis 100 reversed code. Something that is also interesting is that the name Monson also equals 666 in both lower case ASCII computer code and in alpha basis 100 reversed code.

In case you are wondering, the current head of the Mormon church is named Thomas Monson. So perhaps this could mean that Mitt Romney is The Antichrist, and that Thomas Monson is The False Prophet.

If you want to see how the names Romney and Monson add up to 666 in computer code, go to this website --->

Type in either the name Romney, or the name Monson, into the 666 calculator box at that above website, then hit the encode button. Then look at the results next to the lower case ASCII codes and the alpha basis 100 reversed codes.

Perhaps this could mean that the Mormon religion is the end times false apostate church that Christ mentioned in the New Testament, and perhaps this means that the Mormon White Horse Prophecy is indeed true. Actually, if you enter the word Mormon into the 666 calculator, it also equals the number 666, in alphanumeric basis 9 reversed code.

This is not meant as a political attack, and this is not a partisan political post. Please note that I am not a Democrat. I don't support most of the decisions Obama has made while he has been president. This is meant only as something to ponder and discuss, while we consider that Mitt Romney is now very close to becoming the President of the United States.

It's at least something that we should look at, since the names Romney and Monson do in fact both equal 666 in computer code. It would seem likely that computer code is what would have been referenced in a prophecy from the past of the future, if it references a time like now.

For reference, here is the Bible verse that pertains to the number 666:

Revelation 13:18

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the one who has understanding, calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

So, in summary:

Romney = 666 in both lower case ASCII computer code, and in alpha basis 100 reversed code.

Monson (head of the Mormon church) = 666 in both lower case ASCII computer code, and in alpha basis 100 reversed code.

Mormon = 666 in alphanumeric basis 9 reversed code.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I typed "Jesus" and got 666 on the Alphanumeric Basis 9 Mode.

Lol!

edit on 27-10-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OMG, soon we will have to have raffles to decide who the antichrist really is.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And the name Jesus in Alphanumeric Basis 9 Mode = 666

What now, is Romney related to Jesus?

ROFL

P

Damn, Frakenchrist beat me to it! LOL
edit on 27/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: Beaten by Frakenchrist

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is interesting... don't know if it actually means anything. I find more interesting the "White Horse Prophecy"
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the definitive video accusing Romney of being antichrist from youtube:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, in my life time I've heard Clinton, Bush and Obama all called the absolute certain Anti-Christ. Perot had a following without even being elected as I recall. He kinda grew on people that way I guess.

Why not have someone roll Romney and the whole LDS into an Anti-Christ plot too. I guess that means he's definitely arrived to be worth it.

link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I typed "Jesus" and got 666 on the Alphanumeric Basis 9 Mode.

Lol!

edit on 27-10-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

The Bible describes one of the beasts of Revelation as a lamb that speaks as a dragon. Meaning, that this beast is a Satanic false impersonation of Christ. The Beast claims to be Christian, but actually follows a false "apostate" religion. So the name Jesus equaling 666 in the same code that the word Mormon equals 666 actually fits to that.

Revelation 13:11

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.

link   
reply to post by Socrato

Obama has been exposed as the Antichrist. Prince William has been exposed as the Antichrist.. Some say Christ himself is the Antichrist.. Maybe all of them are the antichrist and us being idiots haven't picked up that the antichrist is always here while those muppets in control maintain control..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Socrato

Obama has been exposed as the Antichrist. Prince William has been exposed as the Antichrist.. Some say Christ himself is the Antichrist.. Maybe all of them are the antichrist and us being idiots haven't picked up that the antichrist is always here while those muppets in control maintain control..

Isn't Danny Bonadouche the antichrist?
I thought he had that locked up decades ago.

I could be wrong about that but I know-I KNOW!
Honey Boo Boo is the fourth horseman of the apocalypse..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, in my life time I've heard Clinton, Bush and Obama all called the absolute certain Anti-Christ. Perot had a following without even being elected as I recall. He kinda grew on people that way I guess.

Why not have someone roll Romney and the whole LDS into an Anti-Christ plot too. I guess that means he's definitely arrived to be worth it.

Try the names of those other Presidents in the calculator. They don't equal 666, using just nothing but their names and the numeric codes. Certainly, that makes it just slightly different that Romney's name does add up to 666 in that way.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Oh now you can't honestly be serious. It's an absurd theory.

I nominate this guy though. Straight from central casting! The one on the right kinda looks evil too.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Try the names of those other Presidents in the calculator. They don't equal 666, using just nothing but their names and the numeric codes. Certainly, that makes it just slightly different that Romney's name does add up to 666 in that way.

I'm just not buying it...but,
If Romney wins, brokers a 7 year peace in the middle east, is wounded on the head but returns from the dead and declares himself a god then breaks the 7 year peace after 3 1/2 years and goes on to terrorize humanity until the return of Jesus, I might just change my mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Oh now you can't honestly be serious. It's an absurd theory.

I nominate this guy though. Straight from central casting! The one on the right kinda looks evil too.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

It always amuses me when people think that they can shut down a thread by posting mocking jokes and stupid pictures in it. All that does is further the hits and the replies, and boost the thread up that much more. You need to be more tactful.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Really the thing I find most interesting about this is the fact that "monson" also adds up to 666 in the same categories as "romney." Monson is the head if the LDS and Romney is a member of the LDS. Now THAT is a coincidence for you!

Of interest, Obama met with Thomas Monson back in 2009:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Well, I can put it another way and note how VERY DEEPLY your suggestion managed to offend a mormon I have living with me right now. I was trying to be rather light...but the fact is, this thread, by including the LDS beyond simply Romney (which is low enough attacking on Religion) rises to the level of hateful that is rather ugly to even see. All in all, every time I think the campaign hate has hit the lowest it can go......It falls another few feet.

So.. Yeah, I was throwing a little levity into an ugly thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'll just come out and end the debate once and for all.I am the antichrist.

There, issue solved.

Okay but really, it seems every election season, some one comes out with a theory as to why the new candidate is the antichrist. We can't all be the antichrist.... If there is even really such a thing to begin with.

Obama,Clinton, Bush, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Prince William and Harry, Hitler, Stalin and on and on.... People have been pointing the finger as to who the antichrist is supposed to be...And, I guess, if there is really ever going to be one( I doubt it ), if we keep pointing the finger at everyone, some one will eventually be right.

But,now we have claims that Romney is the antichrist? I give up. You guys, feel free to keep pointing fingers...But if you don't mind, I will have to exclude myself... My finger is getting tired.

edit on 27-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The 666 calculator is fun to use and the list of words and names that compute 666 are surprising.

First name I entered was "motherinlaw"

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Mypetdog is the antichrist.

Well, thanks for the site. It was mildly entertaining for few minutes.
edit on 27/10/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Well, I can put it another way and note how VERY DEEPLY your suggestion managed to offend a mormon I have living with me right now. I was trying to be rather light...but the fact is, this thread, by including the LDS beyond simply Romney (which is low enough attacking on Religion) rises to the level of hateful that is rather ugly to even see. All in all, every time I think the campaign hate has hit the lowest it can go......It falls another few feet.

So.. Yeah, I was throwing a little levity into an ugly thing.

Like I said, this has nothing to do with politics. I'm not a Republican, and I'm not a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Okay... Yup. I'm sure this thread would be here just the same a few days or months after he may lose the election...since it's absolutely not related. How did Gore, Clinton, Gingrich and Palin pop? You ran them too of course...not being political.

I said my peace.. Enjoy your morning. There are times I wish people didn't read my screen at the worst moments...because this was exceptionally, unbelievably offensive to at least one Mormon this morning. Peace won't be had around here today. Did you have to make it the LDS Church and not just Romney? Oh well.. I'm off.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join