posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
You may be wondering why your posts are ridiculed and why no matter how amazing your comment or OP is, it is always ridiculed. You may be wondering
why, when you arrive in a busy thread and level the place with your astounding ability to reason, your ironclad facts, and your unassailable logical
prowess, nobody seems to notice. They either go on as if you'd never said anything at all, or they dismiss your informational blessing without even
giving it a second thought.
These are trying times to be sure, and it may be tempting for you to assume the people who make fun of you and what you have to say are doing it just
to mess with you. It may be that what you have told them is simply too intelligent for them to comprehend. Or they may be paid informants/shills for a
super-powerful organization. It's also possible that the points you raise just make people uncomfortable, and they'd rather ignore them altogether
than face the horrors of the truth.
Whatever the case, there are a few guidelines you can follow in order to minimize this kind of reaction to your posts, and maybe even enhance positive
1. While you are disbursing your knowledge like the endless fountain of knowledge you are, bear in mind that people may not already be aware of how
infallible you are. To show them that you are correct, try to cite reliable sources that corroborate what you are saying.
2. While your cognitive processes have likely evolved beyond the point where spelling and grammar are important, these simple rules may still help
people understand what in the actual f#ck you are talking about. Try to avoid confusing words like "to" and "too," or "their" and
3. Remember that while your imagination and opinions are probably more reliable than other people's "facts" and "evidence," many of your fellow
forum members are not cognizant of that. So try to back up your opinions with some kind of historical example that illustrates why you are not, as
they might inadvertently point out, full of bollocks.
4. The best way to outsmart and silence a paid shill is to demonstrate that what you are saying is true. In turn, the best way to demonstrate that
what you say is true is to first tell the truth, and second prove it using actual sources and evidence that you do not control, and whose veracity and
reliability are recognized by a wide majority of sane people. This means you should strive to avoid citing anything ever uttered by David Icke or
Glenn Beck, since those guys are demonstrably full of sh#t.
5. Organize your thoughts logically, and pay attention to minor details like the laws of physics. Remember - you are a special snowflake and your
universe may not be bound by the same rules of reality as the world in which we mere mortals reside. So, using your godlike powers of intuition and
precognition, try not to make logical leaps that are too strenuous on our humble intellectual faculties. For example, if you're going to start a
sentence with "Aliens," and end it with "are real," try to fill out that sentence with something resembling at least a hint of sane,
reasonable evidence to support the statement.
By following these simple rules, you will reduce the amount of time you spend pulling out your hair in frustration and increase your enjoyment of