It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Women are Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
All Women are SATAN.
A PERFECT Woman is a Dead Woman.

I found this photo on 4chan. It's not my photo and other than 4chan, I don't know the source.

I find this photo both hilarious, and also scary.

Is this guy just expressing his frustration over his inability to have a meaningful relationship without drama?
Does he drive his partners crazy in a bad way?
Is he just attracted to really crazy people (because they ARE interesting), expecting things to end well?
If his relationships end badly over and over and over to the extent that such would drive this guy to make this sign, wouldn't you think he'd eventually come to the conclusion that the common denominator in his experiences is himself?

What's going on with this photo?

Granted, there's nothing in this photo to indicate the sign is the result of relationship troubles, but, it doesn't take much to arrive at that conclusion.

What's scary is, there are probably people that actually really truly think and believe this sort of stuff.

Remind me to stay away from the state of Virginia.

Thoughts?

edit on 27-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

"I found this photo on 4chan"

Tells you all you need to know about it. If you look at the left tail light you can clearly see that it's not a real picture. Look at the light over lapping the sign.

But going on the rest of your post and where you found it...I'd say you're right. It's some loser taking his frustrations out on women..because well,he's a loser.
edit on 27-10-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Dear Druscilla,

There are a range of possibilities why he put that there. What if he just found out his wife was cheating on him and he had cared for her for decades, what if he is just angry and hurt and felt a need to express himself. Heck after my wife left me for another man I used to use humor to make myself feel better. I would say that people asked me if I had ever met Satan and I would say that I hadn't; but, that I had married his sister for a bit. I would not say this to her, only to people who did not know her and never would.

The other side of the range is that this man hates all women and wants them all to die; but, I think that is unlikely. The sign looked fairly rushed together and to be more out of frustration than intent. If he truly meant what he said then he would be taking quite a risk posting it in his car. If he was actually going to go after women, it is not a good way to get them in his car. Nope, I think this guy was hurt and didn't know how else to get that feeling out. I am not saying it was the right way; but, sometimes we have hurtful thoughts and it is a much better way of getting it out then doing something harmful. I see it as a cry for help and I hope his friends see it and talk to him about the pain he is feeling.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yeah, but all women are satan! thought this was common knowledge??

I don't think the photo is real

but...

if it is its probably the result of coming out a bad relationship. Considering the divorce rates in the US I dont see why there arent more men driving around with these stickers

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I wonder how you guys would respond if it said men instead of women. I do hope it would be the same.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I'd respond the same way. It's not true.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I wonder how you guys would respond if it said men instead of women. I do hope it would be the same.

/ragequit

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

My response was not aimed at your response. I guess I could have been more specific as to whom my response was directed. It was aimed at the ones defending this person.

I do agree given the source, and fact that for someone do do this, they would have to be awfully brave.
Of course, this joke came to mind.

I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver, who cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the driver to drive onto the shoulder to avoid hitting her. This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out his window and gave the woman the finger. 'Man, that guy is stupid,' I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why: I drive 48 miles each way every day to work. That's 96 miles each day. Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on an 8 lane highway. There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars. Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4,000 cars. That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day. Statistically, females drive half of those cars. That's 18,000 women drivers! In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642. According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dis-satisfying or unrewarding. That's 449. According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide. That's 98. And 34% describe men as their biggest problem. That's 33. According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons and this number is increasing. That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed. Give her the finger? I don't think so.

edit on 27-10-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
All woman are SATAN

is there a context to that statement...is it referencing shoppin habit ...or lack of ability to communicate....or something more? The statement sounds emotional charged and guess the giys just been taken to the financial cleaners by his estranged wife.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I have five older sisters and I'm the baby, so I speak from experiance.

But I must give one of my sisters credit for the advice she gave me.

"Most women are from hell...when they move their lips, they lie."

"But most men are @$$holes, but they have different faces so you can tell them apart from one another."

I had a pretty rough life with five older sisters.

Reminds me of the time as a teen when one of my sisters chased away my date.

When I complained, she responded, "She's a floozy."

My reply? "Hell, I was hoping that was the case!"

Needless to say, I kept my virginity that night.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I'm a man. Wouldnt care. I just recently saw some rad fem thing on tumblr that was suggesting they get together and kill all men . I laughed

I think a persons a biiiiiiiiiit to sensitive if they let a few words work them up in any manner.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Eve did bite the apple, maybe there is more to that story than we know.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

This kind of reminds me of a sticker I have seen a few times here in Oz, usually on the back of a ute (truck in US). It says 'Fat Chicks, Shoot em don't Root em'.

This guy has been burnt big time obviously, if this is in fact a real sign stuck on his car.

I have had my own marriage break down this year, and I have felt rage and anger towards my wife, but I would never lump all women together because of the indiscretions of one female.

I have a beautiful daughter who lights up my life. If I was to say that all women are evil then I would implying that my daughter is also evil. It's totally irrational.

I love women, especially strong willed women. They are complex creatures compared to men, but that is what is so alluring, in my opinion anyway.

Peace Out

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I doubt the sign is real - especially the second part which is nothing short of reprehensible. It's easy to view the first part of the sign as a provocative joke, whereas the second part of the sign really crosses the line into troll territory.

There is a fundamental difference between men and women when it comes to responding to criticism directed at their sex. Most men tend to shrug it off and have a laugh; most women tend to get offended and demand a retraction of the statement and an apology. This might be because the average woman seems to be more sensitive and emotional than the average man.

At least society takes Misogyny seriously, whereas Misandry is still largely thought of as a joke.

edit on 27/10/2012 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
What's scary is, there are probably people that actually really truly think and believe this sort of stuff.

Yes it is scary to think there are actually people who maintain such views. Do be aware though that it is not only men with such twisted mindsets towards women. Believe it or not, there is a small group of Radical Feminists who believe that the Y chromosome is defective and that all men should be wiped out for the good of the planet.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

My thought is that this is not even a real picture. Look at it carefully. Looks to me like someone added the sign to the photo. What is keeping it attached to the car? It covers the trunk and taillights.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That sticker is WRONG!!! All women are NOT Satan- my husband assures me that only I am Satan and that other women are just "wannabes".

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I.m a woman and I couldn't care less. If I drove next to him I'd give him the 'horns',

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
I.m a woman and I couldn't care less. If I drove next to him I'd give him the 'horns',

Spoken like a true Hecate fan.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I would have to say he is simply distressed that his woman, wife, or girlfriend left him. Mine recently left me, but seems to be trying to find her way back to me. No matter what she, or any woman does to me, I could not, would not ever hate women like that guy seems to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join