It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Size of a Proton and Electron

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

That is not how the burden of proof works. You made the claim, you provide the proof. Otherwise, proove that those schematics aren't for my alarm clock. Go on, build one and "prove it"!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

The only closest thing I can get you are the rumors about the DUMB in Dulce, NM.

I don't want to talk about it, due to the simple fact of what has leaked about. The only thing I can say about it, is that it's a nightmare within a nightmare.

I don't know if the Illuminati are seriously into this, on making so that no one leaves the planet or something, but they are strict. When people know the truth, power comes with that truth.

This is the result of finding truth, you do the impossible, because no one told you it was impossible.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Already under construction.

You can thank this for telling me their stories. Tesla being one of them.

It's just one that takes a long time to make on my schedule, the conversion element switching tube, or the CEST for short. That is the key, else, it's won't be possible to generate the radiant energy.
edit on 16-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Using your faulty logic, until you've completed construction and demonstrated the "proof" (not actually gonna happen, is it now), the schematics remain being for my alarm clock (or anything else I care to mention).

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Mass doesnt create Gravity.
We seem to exist in a Superfluid Vacuum (i.e Space) which is roughly described as Matter in a Bose–Einstein condensate state.
This Superfluid Vacum Space has a Quantum density gradient which is averaged out across space but exhibits local influence based on the size of the none static particle in question and it's adjoining space quanta..( by none static particle I mean Wave!) : IE exhibiting itself as a Gravity "force".

Space quanta can be loosely packed ( i.e normal Space average) or they can be tightly packed (i.e a Black Hole).

Symetries exist in the quanta due to their fractal self representation ( one piece carries general info about the whole-typically thrown up by someone during the "Holgraphic Universe" discussion).

Planets as mass form (at the quantum level) as mass is acon­se­quence of sym­metry breaking quantum vor­tices forming in the vacuum condensate.

I would guess that there is a very strange quantum environment at the core of the earth where space quanta are so tightly packed they dont resonate.

Add a Quasi timeless quantum anomaly core to the list of strange facets of Mother Earth.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Seeing that your a little impatient, which is hardly what I asked for, I might as well show you someone else's work on cold electricity.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Over the weekend, I have finished the main component of the circuit, the Conversion Switching Energy Tube.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Seeing that your a little impatient, which is hardly what I asked for, I might as well show you someone else's work on cold electricity.

It shows no such thing, just a battery lighting a lamp.... wtf has the glass of water to do with it? We all know a higher voltage produces more light, so no so called "cold electricity" here....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Then I challenge you to do the same thing, chicken.

Do it with a battery, light up a light-bulb, and stick it in water with your fingers on it. Let's see who is speaking truth afterwards.
edit on 20-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

As well, I feel sorry for you, you don't know what the elctro radiant event is.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Do it with a battery, light up a light-bulb, and stick it in water with your fingers on it.

Fresh water is a bad conductor, and notice how he never stuck the first one in the water, as it would light up just the same....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Excuse me but what the heck are you talking about!?

An Einstein/Bose Condensate is a State of Matter just like saying Matter exists as a Liquid, Solid, Gas or Plasma. Space cannot exist as a Einstein/Bose Condensate as the very definition of Space is a VOID that is Matter Absent.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

[SNIP] Repeat this, if you dare.

or this.

edit on 21-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE: No name-calling please!
edit on 21-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Repeat this, if you dare

Repeat what? Just a blue lightbulb - nothing new there, why didnt he show it alight with "normal" electricity before showing "soft" electricity.... because it is just a blue lightbulb!

or this.

Possibly just one of these en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm simply challenging you to do it. But your not taking up the challenge.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'm simply challenging you to do it. But your not taking up the challenge.

So I just have to go and buy 2 lightbulbs and turn them on.... wow, that is a hard challeng!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

take the different route. Else I question on how much of a open mind do you have?

Current status on my view towards you: Shut Closed.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Current status on my view towards you: Shut Closed.

So because a blue lightbulb glows blue, and a induction light glows without a physical connetion you close your mind as it totally destroys your silly claim..... Ok, I can live with that!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No, I'm saying that you only believe what your told from the start and never test it.

Marking you as a Closed, I'm just providing ways to break from the electric grid.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, I'm saying that you only believe what your told from the start and never test it.

Actually you are wrong again, I went to our local Bunnings and saw a blue lightglobe light up blue.... and saw a induction globe light up also.

You are the one not testing anything, you just blindly believe any silly youtube video, and have no understanding of electricity or physics.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join