It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Size of a Proton and Electron

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

split if you have anything to add to the matter in your view, your free to do so. Unrestrained if possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

OK...I have to talk about the cancellation of the DESERTRON SUPER COLLIDER. This was the massive project of creating in Texas of an underground tunnel that is 300 Kilometers in circumference. This makes the current LHC look like a DOUGHNUT!

The U.S. built over 80% of it in the 80's and spent Multiple Billions of Dollars then for some unknown reason...cancelled the project. Now let's make one thing clear. You do not spend all that money and be close to completion and then just cancel a project. There were other reasons.

Ted Kaczynski...or the UNIBOMBER...a man who was insane as well as a Physicist...KILLED PEOPLE as a way in his demented mind to stop the completion of this project. He believed that this Particle Accelerator was of sufficient size and power to rip open the fabric of Space/Time to create a Black Hole that would SWALLOW THE EARTH.

I do not believe this is the reason that the project was cancelled as it was Multiple Decades ahead of it's time. I believe that the reason for it's cancellation is that THE U.S. MILITARY ALREADY KNEW WHAT THE RESULTS WOULD BE! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

yeah, the guy was insane. First, particle accelerators don't do that, they just hit stuff at near light speed, it's to the point where they look like glue when they hit.

second, the whole space time deal, only science fiction is the main talker on that deal, so that guy must of confused reality with dream. Hate it when that happens, happens to me and I have to snap myself out of it, or else I won't be able to tell which way is up.

Thanks for telling me on what is going on in Texas.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have insight into some of the Science and Math that has been used to develop Ultra-High Tech Programs and this I can tell you with near certainty. The U.S. Military's R&D uses some form of VIRTUAL PARTICLE COMPUTER MODEL in which to both calculate leading to design of Systems which are of UNBELIEVABLE ADVANCEMENT. I know that they are privy to information that as of yet has not been publicly discovered or announced by any Research Team or Group anywhere in the World.

What is now being discovered at the LHC...has been KNOWN QUANTIFIABLE DATA for DECADES for the U.S. Military's R&D Teams. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

But what is your view on what happens when two objects hit at very high velocity rates?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

But what is your view on what happens when two objects hit at very high velocity rates?

If you are talking about accelerating Protons and smashing them into various Atomic Particles...then we get to see the Quantum World. Matter usually uses 3 types of Quarks...UP, DOWN and STRANGE although their are others such as described by WIK...
Quarks are the fundamental constituents of hadrons and interact via the strong interaction. Quarks are the only known carriers of fractional charge, but because they combine in groups of three (baryons) or in groups of two with antiquarks (mesons), only integer charge is observed in nature. Their respective antiparticles are the antiquarks which are identical except for the fact that they carry the opposite electric charge (for example the up quark carries charge +2⁄3, while the up antiquark carries charge −2⁄3), color charge, and baryon number. There are six flavors of quarks; the three positively charged quarks are called up-type quarks and the three negatively charged quarks are called down-type quarks.

The behavior of Quarks has me interested as I believe that Quarks are existing numerically by PROBABILITY and are tied to a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

but what about making it easier to get a picture on it?

So far on my side, nothing comes without electrons. There are particles smaller than the electron. Quarks, you call them, but I call them hard electrons.

Same properties but due to their size and nature, their negative charge is slightly lesser than that of a soft electron, making them attract towards the softer ones than vice versa.

Ether particles are to thank for that, else there will be no medium in which these atom could flow around.

There is a fact that I have found that has so far rung true. Everything is Infinite.

We can only see to the Ether size/Quantum level. If there is a smaller level than the ether/quantum, then maybe we can understand more on how they work.

All of this, the quantum physics that you have talked about, I'm trying to grasp on how will it help on getting us or the people into space.

With Ether physics or Soft particle physics, I see a way.

Here is something that we can all do. Find cold electricity. Opposed to hot electricity, it enables you to touch a electrified surface and come unscathed.

This is a schematic on one of the ways to generate cold electricity. But if you want to view it as a quantum experiment, then it's okay.

I encourage you to try this.

If you do so, there is another that you can apply it to, an MHD drive. If the theory is correct, once the MHD drive is given a cold electric charge, the drive will be able to operate at speeds faster than a jet.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I have insight into some of the Science and Math that has been used to develop Ultra-High Tech Programs and this I can tell you with near certainty. The U.S. Military's R&D uses some form of VIRTUAL PARTICLE COMPUTER MODEL in which to both calculate leading to design of Systems which are of UNBELIEVABLE ADVANCEMENT. I know that they are privy to information that as of yet has not been publicly discovered or announced by any Research Team or Group anywhere in the World.

Well, of course there are lots of particle & transfer models used for inertial confinement fusion which are not publicly available for obvious reasons.

Computer models aren't the issue. The question is what physical laws and effects do you put in them, and this come from doing insightful experiments.

What is now being discovered at the LHC...has been KNOWN QUANTIFIABLE DATA for DECADES for the U.S. Military's R&D Teams. Split Infinity

I don't believe this. The "virtual particle computer model" is exactly what the people at CERN have been working on for decades---they compute & simulate to best accuracy what they think the predictions of Standard Model are and what the distribution of particles in collisions should be.

For virtually all the collisions, the simulations predicted exactly the outcome. The experimentalists are looking for deviations from what their best prediction, or baseline prediction.

So what is observed 99.999% of the time at LHC yes was predictable years/decades ago (depending on computer power). That doesn't mean the LHC is useless because actual experimental physics might show something different---or more specifically there are terms and parameters in the various models which cannot be derived from theory, only experiment. There is no military experiment which has generated the large enough energies and fluxes to compete remotely with LHC. The infrastructure and budget just isn't there.
edit on 14-11-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It is to much to type on this page. But as I said. What is described and what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND WHY...is something else. It is sort of like Gravity in that we know it exists...we can reasonably calculate it's effect. We know that any matter and especially Large Amounts of Matter make it easy for us to see Space/Time being Warped...but we have NO IDEA why Matter does this...nor do we understand why the supposedly discovered Higgs-Boson which is a Quantum Particle/Wave Form allows a Proton or Neutron to have Mass.

Actually Peter Higgs and 6 or 7 other people had an idea back in the 1960's. The now-named Higgs field has physical laws connected to it which explain how some particles which theoretically might otherwise be massless get mass. There is specific physical law behind it. The Higgs boson itself is just the side-effect---the field on its own without making H bosons is doing the work day in and day out.

Here "mass" refers to rest mass/conversion to energy equivalent/inertia.

We don't fully understand the connection between mass and gravitation at a microscopic quantum level though. We know how to sum it up macroscopically thanks to Einstein.
edit on 14-11-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Interesting...I will have to study this and give it some thought. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

This is what most people would think and rightly so...still...the U.S. Military's R&D of High Energy Particle Physics as well as their Computer Models of Virtual Particle/Wave Form cause and effect are based on Secret Data to which both the SOURCE OF as well as THE SOURCE OF SPECIALIZED MATH is not only ULTRA-TOP SECRET but is also something that will not be released in either of our Lifetimes.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Exactly...we may have figured out what gives a Proton or Neutron Mass...but we have no idea at all why Mass creates Gravity. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Peter Brake

oh they are, just in the shadows. I mean, deep into the shadows. However they have their blunders.

For one, the Pioneer Orbiter took photos of Venus. Expecting it to be a very hot surface, it turns out, it isn't. It's Earth-like.

If the real photos got out, then what I say would be true. But so far, all the pictures are kept under close watch and away from the public eye. I can only go off other's finding and what my gut feeling say.

This is the closest I can get you on what's going out there.

If we filled a box 1 metre wide and long with entangled photons, we have 1 to the power of 50 photons. Choosing three photons from these as coordinates for a three dimensional space (and a realise that time could also be used)

true, but light always escapes. So it's like trying to catch a tiny object with tweezers.

But if perspective is right, and you put that much light into a cube, then it would be 1 x 10^75 photons in a cubic meter.

The two guys that shared the noble prize for physics have been working on this – there excitement supposedly is about quantum computing. Surely they can see that instant communication and control over any distance is a complete game changer for space exploration – but nothing said.

When you talk about working in the shadows – have you heard anything on the rumour mill specifically? Can you share?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

OK...I have to talk about the cancellation of the DESERTRON SUPER COLLIDER. This was the massive project of creating in Texas of an underground tunnel that is 300 Kilometers in circumference.

Wrong, actually the circumference was going to be 87.1 km

The U.S. built over 80% of it in the 80's

Still wrong, only 23.5 km of tunnel were dug, so only 1/4 of the tunneling had been done. And construction was not started until 1991.

and spent Multiple Billions of Dollars then for some unknown reason...cancelled the project.

Its original budget was $4.4 billion, by 1993, the cost projection exceeded $12 billion.

You do not spend all that money and be close to completion and then just cancel a project.

You do when you are nowhere near completion (only 1/4 of the tunnel had been dug) and the cost has increased by 300%

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

My mistake on the size. It was to be 87.1 Kilometers around. And you are right in that Congress calculated the costs to be $12 Billion but more than $2 Billion was spent as the GUTS of the Desertron were already paid for and total cost expenditures came close to $6.7 Billion.

Although it is said that only one fourth of the tunnel has been dug...this is not reality as the tunnel itself has already been dug around but has not been widened to it's planned extent.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is a schematic on one of the ways to generate cold electricity.

No, that is simply a schematic for a power supply suitable for inductive loads. There is no such thing as "cold" electricity

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Prove it.

www.pureenergysystems.com...

US Patent 4,595,975 Edwin Gray "Efficient Power Supply Suitable for Inductive Loads"

So you see, you know nothing about electricity or physics
edit on 16-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

When I meant prove it, I meant build it.

And if your Mr. Smart-aleck, then why the tone?

Plus another thing popped up about you, you don't do the impossible because you were told not to. That is the difference between me and you, Bruce.
edit on 16-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

That is not how the burden of proof works. You made the claim, you provide the proof. Otherwise, proove that those schematics aren't for my alarm clock. Go on, build one and "prove it"!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join