It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Size of a Proton and Electron

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The reason why I'm questioning is because someone said that there are 300 different types of "Velcro-like" particles that bind that atom.

know anything about this, in the quantum field of science?
edit on 5-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

A photon is a compression of Ethers, smaller than that of a electron which is smaller than a proton. So it comes in various sizes.

How small? Well, if it's smaller than that of a hard electron but larger than that of a ultra hard electron, then I would say in a fundamental way, the size of 1 photon is about 1 X 10^-25 Meters.

So for you to have 1 meter of photons it would be an approximate of 1 yotta units. This is a total guess, nothing to base it off of other than what I have learned about ethers.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Well yes. I would suggest to you to look up Fission and Fusion as this will explain how Breaking those Bonds that Glue a Nucleus Together or Creating New Bonds as in Fusion generates incredible power.

The thing is that what they will tell you are things that they have calculated and observed to happen. What is actually happening and how the Quantum World and Mechanics of are not described to my satisfaction. It is difficult to verbally describe all of it so I would suggest a search on Fusion and Fission as well as the Quantum Particle/Wave Form aspect of what is and what happens in both Fission and Fusion.

It is to much to type on this page. But as I said. What is described and what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND WHY...is something else. It is sort of like Gravity in that we know it exists...we can reasonably calculate it's effect. We know that any matter and especially Large Amounts of Matter make it easy for us to see Space/Time being Warped...but we have NO IDEA why Matter does this...nor do we understand why the supposedly discovered Higgs-Boson which is a Quantum Particle/Wave Form allows a Proton or Neutron to have Mass.

Such is the lack of understanding as far as the Bonds that allow for an Atomic Nucleus. We know they are there...we know what happens when we break them or create them...as example...using multiple Hydrogen Atoms and forcing them to fuse into Helium with the Detonation with a Fission Reaction to allow the correct amount of force to create Fusion which creates new Bonds and creates Neutrons and an Element of Greater Relative Mass...Helium. But we still don't really know the whole picture...all we are up to is half way through the Previews before the Movie has even started...and our Popcorn Bucket is STILL FULL! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

300?! That seems high. But who really knows for sure. What we really know about Quantum Mechanics is Microscopic to what we don't know. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yeah, you can thank Yukawa and Maurice Cotterell for saying that.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

If I had a nickle for every Quantum Mechanics Theory that involved Numbers of specific Types of Particle/Wave Forms....

A Boson Here and a Boson there Here a Boson there a Boson....etc. LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Gravity's Effect has been described as Repulsive in nature as the Space/Time around any Massive Celestial Body seems to Contract. I have seen many models of this. As far as Matter Cooling...although it is true that all Matter in our Universe has cooled from it's original after the Big Bang extreme Temps...extremely Hot Matter at the time of the Big Bang did not soon gather due to Temp...but this is just how things are and if by some chance it was possible to hold together a Super Hot quantity of Mass...it would still create Gravity just as well as a Cooler amount of Mass.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

But isn't Gravity a push?

However to concur with what you have been taught, hotter of one body on Earth, the heavier it is. But it's the opposite for the cold, due to the nature of gravity.

I might of told you this, but for all those that don't know, Gravity is a EM force operating at 1 TeraHertz, with a wave length of .3 mm to 4.3 mm, between the lower portion of the infared and radio band that is highly penetrating up to 50 miles.

You can thank Joseph H. Cater, Nikola Tesla, Karl Schappeller, Joseph Newman and Maurice Cotterell for their hard work at finding some of this stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Not entirely weak, it's highly penetrating. Plus, just out of a blown aspect, what makes it weak?

I mean I have seen this before: F= g x M x m /r^2

g is the gravitational constant

M is the mass of the first body

m is the mass of the second body

r is the distance between the two centers of mass

and if you were to lift something, say a pin then theoretically it would be:

Lorentz Force: Force on an object = Electric Force + Magnetic Force

F = q x E + q x v x B

q is the charge on the object

B is the magnetic field

V is the velocity of the object and

E is the electric field.

Now if they are to compare, the EM force will trump by a lot, A lot being 2.2 X 10^39 times, but for the real number it is 2,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.

big number, huh? just makes you want to take a different path in order to get that number.

So to concur with you, yes, gravity is a weak force but also a needed force because it's what holds us. (In fact, I don't like using the word gravity, how about ZPE field?)
edit on 8-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Since Gravity has been Proven as the Warping of Space/Time around an object of Mass as well as that EFFECT being easily seen visually around very large Celestial Bodies of Great Mass...the idea that something is pushing or pulling is FLAWED.

As far as your description of Gravity as an EM FORCE...this is also FLAWED. An EM Force means that there must be an interaction between Quantum Particle/Wave Form Fields of Energy. ALL FORCES are described as this.

Gravity's Effect does NOT use an Interaction of Quantum Particle/Wave Form Fields as a mechanism to do what it does. Gravity simply changes the Area of Space/Time Geometrically as Gravity is an expression of One Dimensionality.

Split Infinity.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You say it's a warp in the space/time? Einstien thought of that, he found The equivalence principle along with some other theories. But it's a fallacy based on inferior logic.

How? A gravitating mass produces warps or cuvature in the space around it. This is most likely the origin or the idea of "Space warps" used in sci-fi and various illogical speculations. It does seem strange that something formless and without substance, and obviously independent of time, should possess some of the properties of matter and also time, also given the idea of "Space-time continuum."

According to the equivalnce theory, when one body is attracted to another or vice-versa, it follows certain warped lines in space.

According to this odd concept, it says that nothing can travel in a straight line. Straight lines do not exist and anything that moves, including light, goes along some space-warp lines. Therefore, according to this theory, the universe is closed and shaped something like a cylinder.

However, due to one scientist finding, by the name of Charles Fort, he showed that light cannot be influenced by gravity in any shape or form. This was proven when light was shot through a cathode ray tube to prove that it's in reality a particle not a wave. The photo-electric effect of light shows this as well.

Space-warp lines is just an idea, based on a fallacy that is removed from reality. In other words, a dream truth, something that only exist in a dream.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The Words Warping of Space/Time do not do justice to the Geometric Reality that is Gravitational Effect. Gravity is an EXPRESSION OF ONE DIMENSIONALITY. Now...what exactly does this mean? Our Universal Reality needs at a Minimum 10 to 11 Dimensional States for Matter and Energy to exist as well as Matter being comprised of Atomic Particles...ie...Protons and Neutrons in an Atoms Nucleus as well as Quantum Particle/Wave Forms... Electron or Electrons...in Orbit around that Nucleus.

But even though Protons and Neutrons have Mass...they are comprised completely of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as Quarks, Gluons, Hadrons, Mesons, Leptons...etc. All of these Particle/Wave Forms are Energy and may very well be part of a Larger System where their existence within Protons and Neutrons is numerically dictated by PROBABILITY via CHOICE and thus CAUSE AND EFFECT.

This would mean that the Building Blocks of our Universal Atomic Particles of Mass are only capable of existing within a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM. With this in mind we look at Gravity. Although we do not know why even though the reported Higgs-Boson Quantum Particle/Wave Form has been discovered at the LHC in Geneva...the Quantum Particle/Wave Form that is supposedly responsible for giving Protons and Neutrons MASS...it still does not change the fact that Space/Time is EFFECTED by the presence of Mass and GREATLY EFFECTED by Massive Celestial Bodies such as a Black Hole in which Gravitational Effect is so great that even LIGHT or PHOTONS will travel along the expression of One Dimensionality or the Curvature of Space/Time created by such great mass into the Black Hole never to be released.

A very good picture of this can be seen by looking at NGC 4261 a SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE at a distance of 100 Million Light Years from Earth and having a Mass equal to 1.2 Billion Solar Masses. It's Accretion Disc is 800 Light Years across and the actual Black Hole is larger in Diameter than our Solar System. This Black Hole has grown Fat on the remnants of it's capture of a Small Galaxy.

This Black Holes Gravitational Effect EASILY captures Light as it neither Pushes or Pulls Photons but rather the Photons must travel along the One Dimensional Expression that such a Singularity that is a Black Hole has Created as well as that Singularities EFFECT which in a Celestial Body this Massive...extends much further away from it's center than any Large Star.

Your statement or anyone else's that Photons or Light cannot be influenced by Gravity is Proved Wrong by just this example among MANY. Google NGC 4261 as it is something to see!

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I'm trying to wrap my mind around NGC 4261. Nice picture, I can tell you that. But the question arises, has anyone been there? Seen it up close? felt it's massive pull?

every physicist is fully aware, no electromagnetic radiation will effect in any manner the propagation or the direction of propagation of any other electromagnetic radiation which includes visible light.

Now radiations of the same frequency can produce the normal interference effects observed under special conditions which give the illusion that light is a wave phenomenon.

But back to the "Black hole" what if it's something else? I mean has anyone seen it consume or grind up a galaxy or a planet? So far that I have heard, it's all theory.

But this brings up another point that I remembered. The big dipper. about 2000 years ago, it was marked, and now today, it hasn't even changed one bit.

If what scientist say is true, then the red shift would of at least put a dent in the constellation.

So it just makes me question their integrity, validity, and officialdom, which includes you. I mean, how long did it take you to complete Quantum physics classes?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The answer to your question is simple. It is not the Photon or Light that is being effected but rather the SPACE/TIME that is being changed which directs Light into the Black Hole.

This is not a proper analogy but it will have to suffice. If I am riding a Bike and I am on a Flat Road with no hills...I must petal to place myself in Motion. If I am on a Bike at the top of a Hill...I will roll down the Hill.

Sort of the same thing is happening to Light as it travels into a Black Hole. The Light in absence of a Gravity Well will travel at 186,300 Miles Per Second in a straight line. If the Light encounters a Gravity Wells Effect...it must travel along the Curvature of Space/Time that the Gravity Well creates.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The answer to your question is simple. It is not the Photon or Light that is being effected but rather the SPACE/TIME that is being changed which directs Light into the Black Hole.

This is not a proper analogy but it will have to suffice. If I am riding a Bike and I am on a Flat Road with no hills...I must petal to place myself in Motion. If I am on a Bike at the top of a Hill...I will roll down the Hill.

Sort of the same thing is happening to Light as it travels into a Black Hole. The Light in absence of a Gravity Well will travel at 186,300 Miles Per Second in a straight line. If the Light encounters a Gravity Wells Effect...it must travel along the Curvature of Space/Time that the Gravity Well creates.

Split Infinity

I'm trying to get the answer here, but I question are you avoiding the question or are the things your saying not adding up?

Because no one has ever seen this Space/time thing. The popular scientist say it's a tangible thing and yet it's not. So what is it? Because so far things are not adding up from what your saying.
edit on 11-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I cannot explain it in any more detail as it is something that the Human Mind can conceive or represent without the Math. When I say CURVATURE OF SPACE/TIME....curvature is a poor description but the English Language does not have words to represent what is actually going on.

The closest description would be an EXPRESSION OF ONE DIMENSIONALITY where all points of Space and Time are the same point. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well, say it like you would.

I mean I have held back a couple of time and toned it down, but no more. Time for the full on information that I have learned.

You should do the same, split.

Plus, Hillary Clinton has brought up that they are at a Information War, so the best option is to get as much information as possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You lost me when you brought up Hillary as when I here her name all I can think about are those GIANT HORSE TEETH! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

A photon is a compression of Ethers, smaller than that of a electron which is smaller than a proton. So it comes in various sizes.

How small? Well, if it's smaller than that of a hard electron but larger than that of a ultra hard electron, then I would say in a fundamental way, the size of 1 photon is about 1 X 10^-25 Meters.

So for you to have 1 meter of photons it would be an approximate of 1 yotta units. This is a total guess, nothing to base it off of other than what I have learned about ethers.

Thanks for that.

If we filled a box 1 metre wide and long with entangled photons, we have 1 to the power of 50 photons. Choosing three photons from these as coordinates for a three dimensional space (and a realise that time could also be used)
There is enough richness in this ‘language’ to describe every possible sequence of letters and numbers up to 90 characters long.

What I am saying is that we could (some hurdles here) communicate messages instantly from an unlimited distance. Also inherent in this is the ability to remotely control machinery instantly in Mars, for instance from Earth.

Wondering whether they are doing this yet? Any comments

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

oh they are, just in the shadows. I mean, deep into the shadows. However they have their blunders.

For one, the Pioneer Orbiter took photos of Venus. Expecting it to be a very hot surface, it turns out, it isn't. It's Earth-like.

If the real photos got out, then what I say would be true. But so far, all the pictures are kept under close watch and away from the public eye. I can only go off other's finding and what my gut feeling say.

This is the closest I can get you on what's going out there.

If we filled a box 1 metre wide and long with entangled photons, we have 1 to the power of 50 photons. Choosing three photons from these as coordinates for a three dimensional space (and a realise that time could also be used)

true, but light always escapes. So it's like trying to catch a tiny object with tweezers.

But if perspective is right, and you put that much light into a cube, then it would be 1 x 10^75 photons in a cubic meter.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join