Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Size of a Proton and Electron

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


And how much better are you at knowing truth and distinguishing right from wrong?


This is not meant to be a personal attack, but quite a bit better, as the things you believe in are worse than believing in magical unicorn farts. What you believe can be scientifically tested. It has been tested. We have the actual results. In fact YOU can do the tests yourself. Your beliefs are false, and have been proven false. As I stated earlier, it is akin to believing the Earth is flat. You are welcome to think what you like, but wilfull ignorance is a disgrace.




posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Maybe I should restate the question:

Are you saying that your better than me?

If so, then make a device that proves your worth and standing.
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Maybe I should restate the question:

Are you saying that your better than me?

If so, then make a device that proves your worth and standing.
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)


I am better only because I choose not to indulge in ignorance. I was not born better.

You have a device that cost you time, effort, and money, which does nothing.

I have no device, but I have my time and my money, and it took no effort. My nothing is superior to your "device". I don't say this to make you feel inferior, but that you may hopefully break the chains holding you in ignorance.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Yet, you don't test what you have learned, do you?

That is what I do, I test what I learned and do a unbiased view on the device, expecting nothing from it, yet I get something.

And no, if there is no device for said experiment, then all I'm doing is binding myself with chains of ignorance.

I have to build any device that can be a result of what I have learned. Not as a proof to trolls like you, but to proof to myself.
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Yet, you don't test what you have learned, do you?

That is what I do, I test what I learned and do a unbiased view on the device, expecting nothing from it, yet I get something.

And no, if there is no device for said experiment, then all I'm doing is binding myself with chains of ignorance.

I have to build any device that can be a result of what I have learned. Not as a proof to trolls like you, but to proof to myself.
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete


So when you build your chemtrail buster device, how do you test it? What is the chemical analysis of the air at 30,000ft before and after you use your device. Specifics please.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


The only thing I can do is look into the sky.

It's like giving back to the Earth what was taken from it.

The results, unnatural cloud formations, chemtrails made by man, are dispersed. In it's place a natural cloud formation created by the Earth, not man.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander
 


So you have no proof. How long does it take to dissipate the clouds? or change them or whatever it is you claim happens? If the unnatural clouds are filled with chemicals, how does them changing to a larer cloud remove the chemicals? You see how little sense your position makes?



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 

I have been having an issue myself with presenting PROOF and subsequently having that proof ignored by one who has closed their eyes. People can some times be intractable on things that they have learned and have been taught by others who can only represent REALITY with Analogies and Faulty Equations which may work sometimes...but not all the time.

It is in that simple truth...that the Math does not work all the time...where I have tried to show them that neither our Vocabulary or our Math is really explaining and representing THE REALITY of things. It is a HARD SELL to the INTRACTABLE. Split Infinity



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 

I have been having an issue myself with presenting PROOF and subsequently having that proof ignored by one who has closed their eyes. People can some times be intractable on things that they have learned and have been taught by others who can only represent REALITY with Analogies and Faulty Equations which may work sometimes...but not all the time.

It is in that simple truth...that the Math does not work all the time...where I have tried to show them that neither our Vocabulary or our Math is really explaining and representing THE REALITY of things. It is a HARD SELL to the INTRACTABLE. Split Infinity



It has a great deal more with your "proof" not being a proof as well as being incorrect than it has with how people are recieving it



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander
 


Or it could be STINGLETS....as this is what is proposed in String Theory.
Split Infinity



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 

Or it could be just as I have stated. Split Infinity



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Sorry never heard of it. I've looked online, nothing but some swimming outfits.

Would you be so kind to explain it to me so I can have a better grasp on where your coming from?



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Sorry never heard of it. I've looked online, nothing but some swimming outfits.

Would you be so kind to explain it to me so I can have a better grasp on where your coming from?


These sites may help you.
www.superstringtheory.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.philosophyoflife.net...

Hope this helped. Split Infinity



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dark matter?
its some thing they came up with
so that Their maths would Fit the real universe.

in other words that got it wrung.
and cut the corners off a cube to fit in a circle.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
In order to balance out it's charge it needs a lot of electrons for one proton.

Why? Size or mass has nothing to do with this. A proton's charge of +1 is balanced by an electron's charge of -1.


For example, if you have one electron and one proton, what will they do? They will attract.

But this brings up another problem, if they attract then what happens?

When an electron is forced into a proton, the result is a neutron.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace
 


Very true, but if it can become a neutron then it can reverse it's process to go back into a proton. Correct?

plus, just out of curiosity, ever heard of Ethers?
edit on 2-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Would you be kind enough to tell me, what is it used for? So far that I got out of this link, is that it's talking about sound, more specifically music. And then it goes into quantum mechanics and the such.

From your experience, what results have you gotten out of this? Anything tangible in the matter? Something you can touch?



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander
 

It is very difficult to explain and Math would be the best way to convey Super String Theory which I believe is using anywhere from 23 to 26 Dimensional States. The jist of it is that all Protons and Neutron are made up of Quantum Particles such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons, Hadrons, Mesons...etc...and Matter is using an Up,Down and Strange Quark with Gluons attaching them to Hadrons.

Now Super String Theory is saying that Quantum Particles are made up of even smaller Stringlets which are vibrating at specific states and thus describing what particle/Wave Form is what. It is a Theory and no one knows for certain but it is a start.

The supposedly discovered Higgs-Boson is the Quantum Particle/Wave Form that are responsible for giving a Proton and Neutron Mass. It is Quantum Mechanics that must be described and what exactly makes certain Quantum Particle/Wave Forms do their JOB and here is where Stringlets come into play.

Best that I can explain. Split Infinity



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


But anything you've done when you discovered this?

Let's say you take a electronics class, they teach you what is electricity, and show you how to use it. Then you use it, you experience it, you mold it to your liking.

What I'm getting at, on my account, is that it's hard for me to work with the intangible. Sure, there are a lot of things I can do with electricity, such as make it's frequency so high, say 10 KH, that it doesn't hurt me. I can just wave my hand in front of it, and I will come unscathed.

That kind of tangibility.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Our current understanding of an electron is that it can act like both a particle, and a wave. How does one put a "size" on a wave? Also, they really do not spin around the nucleus , rather they occupy different energy levels, or "Quanta", and can be in more than one place at the same time.

I find "size" to be a rather nebulous measurement criteria for such an object, and wonder if it really does apply in the case of an electron.





new topics




 
5
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join