It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange is Happening (something approaches)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Lets see, what I mean it the following. It is an unusual thought idea, but humanity need to brake away from being spoon fed. There are four main types of parasites with many sub divisions, Those parasites can be received from various mediums or kingdoms. They enter our system in the form of minute or microscopic eggs. Once in the gut they set up and begin to hatch and reproduce, if the body system is conductive or in other words suitable they will multiply and spread. It is know that they have been with humans for thousands of years, but also it is known that people were aware that remedies were needed. Some remedies although natural were amazingly effective. As many will know, blood has been used a lot in the past to connect with beings from a different dimension. Now coincidentally, the job that parasites do is perfectly normal but happens to be unhealthy for humans.What I think happens is that when we have enough blood being sucked via the parasites. The astral parasites, commonly known as vampires find a back door in to our system. Once they are in their consciousness can merge or infect ours and even take over our own natural one and replace it with theirs. From that point on, things are complicated as they have a certain control over our eating and drinking habits. This is when you develop certain addictions that you know are not really good but cant help yourself anymore.One poster replied on how to overcome the sugar binges and that was great advice. But if you have parasites you need to empty them out of your system. Then refrain from whatever they eat off, funny enough in my investigation I found out that many parasites find nicotine a turn off. Of course there is garlic also and many other herbs.Anyways food for thought as they say.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Oh s@#t,one of real phobias is the thought of having parasites,even though I would admit that it's possible for sure.

I'd certainly agree if I have them then I need shot of the pdq,,what sort of herbs and remedies apart from garlic are effective.

Where would be a good place to start looking into this kind of thing ???

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by fastbob72

Lets see, what I mean it the following. It is an unusual thought idea, but humanity need to brake away from being spoon fed. There are four main types of parasites with many sub divisions, Those parasites can be received from various mediums or kingdoms. They enter our system in the form of minute or microscopic eggs. Once in the gut they set up and begin to hatch and reproduce, if the body system is conductive or in other words suitable they will multiply and spread. It is know that they have been with humans for thousands of years, but also it is known that people were aware that remedies were needed. Some remedies although natural were amazingly effective. As many will know, blood has been used a lot in the past to connect with beings from a different dimension. Now coincidentally, the job that parasites do is perfectly normal but happens to be unhealthy for humans.What I think happens is that when we have enough blood being sucked via the parasites. The astral parasites, commonly known as vampires find a back door in to our system. Once they are in their consciousness can merge or infect ours and even take over our own natural one and replace it with theirs. From that point on, things are complicated as they have a certain control over our eating and drinking habits. This is when you develop certain addictions that you know are not really good but cant help yourself anymore.One poster replied on how to overcome the sugar binges and that was great advice. But if you have parasites you need to empty them out of your system. Then refrain from whatever they eat off, funny enough in my investigation I found out that many parasites find nicotine a turn off. Of course there is garlic also and many other herbs.Anyways food for thought as they say.

Thats what I meant as well with viruses. they seem to infect our body from what I can gather and when they reach high numbers they create a resonance of their life force that is congruent with certain astral[for lack of a better word] entities. Its a doorway basically to create influence in our systems through the astral law of like atracts like. Probably the same with other parasites.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I do believe there is meaning in many things as well, and i try my best to understand whenever i get a message.
Yes of course, i know what it does and the risks of consuming too much, but like i said, MY MIND IS NOT MY OWN! lol

You mind have never just been yours
. There have always been a soul in your unconscious guiding you that could make itself known if you do not listen. What level of spiritual growth are you at? Anything paranormal (as defined by science)? Synchronicity? Have you body ever changed due to spiritual practice?
edit on 27-10-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
oh you are not going to believe this, this is hilarious.

Okay, so like i said, i felt i was being "controlled" or guided into a dark path and alot of these shady people approached me ( in real life, not my dreams)

so this guy, about 30, tells me he wants to be my first (im still a virgin) and since i was feeling weak-minded and impulsive, i agreed to meet him. This guy was just..awful, very "whorish" he had slept with lots of others and he was probably diseased. He wanted to meet me in his home (about a 40 minute drive) and he had some "roomates" that wanted to "watch"

Now, i knew what i was doing, but i could'nt help myself, i knew it was wrong but it felt like i was being pulled and i couldnt back away. My family was still in Illinois and i was alone in my home. I felt alone and i wanted to be with someone

So the day came, (Sunday) and i was supposed to meet his guy. I went to the store to buy some condoms but something tells me i wasnt going to use them. Anyway, the store is near my home, i usually walk there through the woods. Theres a field in the middle of the woods, right before the store and as i was walking, the wind starts howling like crazy ( it was a windy day). I stand there in the field and this powerful burst of wind last about 20 seconds, i just stand there because it was so strong. The trees around me start creaking and the wind feels like its "washing" me or something and when its done, i feel so fresh and my thoughts are crystal clear.

I look up to the clear blue sky and this gentle breeze "kisses" me. I walk back home and call the guy and tell him i'm not doing anything with him. He gets pissed, tells me he had already called his buddies to come over and whatnot and i hang up on him.

So i spend the rest of the day at home, drinking hot tea and watching my favorite movie. (Golden Army). I felt much better and very positive. My family arrived the next day and things are back to normal.

I stopped eating so much sugar, i dont feel anxious anymore and whatever was messing with me is gone. I feel amazing. My dreams are back to normal and I feel like i overcame something that could've seriously hurt me and my loved ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join