It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
... there is clear evidence of something... therefore, any 'secret groups' have no connection to this event. C'mon man, I've been saying this over and over, this is not a subtle event. A B&E with blood all over the place screams to a drug/gang connection. The nanny probably owed some drug dealer money or something...

Drug dealers do not do this for money.. 'Not even Dominican ones'.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by moutonnoir
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yeah. Why are you unwilling to see that Spire Law isnt a company, and Stein - its "Founder" is a disbarred known criminal ex-lawyer?

Its that simple.

Have you gone to their website? It says "Spire Law Group LLP". It even has a contact number people can use to get in touch.

No one got any revenge related to Stein's nonsense.. It is beyond ridiculous.

You have not proved anything. You just go with the discrediting allegations and even think the nanny killed the kids when she had shown no signs of malintent.

pastehtml.com...

This link has a timeline of events - including screenshots and links to the Press Release in its earlier forms, as well as lots of info about stein\spire and info where to get more, better info.

I, personally, just dont like criminals taking advantage of people who have just been foreclosed upon!

Thanks for responding!

Your welcome. The government and the bilderbergers who run it are the actual criminals. It is a shame to see kids murdered on top of all the trillion stolen and people like you accusing the nanny of bs. I can't say much more and remain within the terms and conditions of this site. Even infowars has this story and alex jones is no moron.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by moutonnoir

1) They are not a legal company anywhere they claim to have offices - not on the biz. reg. search sites for each state\city.

maybe. I have not searched so I don't know.

2) They list a employee from 2009 - that quit -on their website they made in 2012

again don't know. how do you know?

3) They claim 250 years collective experience - but first appeared on the internet in 2012 - 6 months ago

who cares when they first appeared on the internet? what difference does it make? how do you know anyway?

Do you know what collective experience means? It means the experience ALL THE STAFF have...a)10 years b)15 years c)7years d)9 years e)30 years....on and on!

4) It is irresponsible, at best, to tie this Press Release\Lawsuit to anything other than Stein and his co-conspirator's crimes

nonsense. At the very least it should be considered. Why discount something before hand? It makes YOU look like YOU have an agenda.

5) I know its fun to look into conspiracies - THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS.

I actually have better things to do with my time, but since few people are bright enough to see the obvious, I figure I pick up their slack. lol

6) You are really in danger of a)shilling for stein and b)aiding his fraud of innocent people

you are the first person that has ever called me a shill and I have been here for many years.

and how am I aiding "his fraud of innocent people"?

7) The brutal nature of the crime is - sadly - pretty common - especially for poor minorities - just going on stats here - The crime is fairly straight forward really - and the building is sure to have had lots of surveilance.. 10K a month apartments.

That is a very racist comment to make. Do you hate obama cause he is black?

8) Drug dealers do not go rambo undercover style and slip in minutes before a mother gets home and kill children and force the nanny to kill herself.... It makes NO SENSE AT ALL.. That would be beyond even the wildest imagination of a person who wants money.. for drugs. - not life in prison for murdering rich children. No message can be sent if you can never tell anyone what you did!

HUH??? Who said ANYTHING about drug dealers? I did not! Ever. I promise. Look if you don't believe me.

9) And so on and on.. Did you look at the timeline? I like it!

There was an alleged hostage situation at that building and the media ignored it. Are you ignoring it as well or what? WHO would hold the kids and nanny hostage and for what? You don't make sense and are quite rude as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by AceWombat04

Seems like a case of strong revenge against the media network that FIRST AIRED the pending lawsuit of $43 trillion against "the bankers"(a bit cliche?). People have been known to kill others for much less than that so really I don't see why so many people are having a hang up believing in this conspiracy. How can it be a coincidence when everything adds up so perfectly?

A hostage situation reported from the SAME exact place earlier, cnbc that aired the lawsuit the day before, then cnbc took the lawsuit of their database. Common on, even a rookie detective can see the day light here. The other media firms are airing the lawsuit because the damage has already been done, and if all the media outlets pulled the plug, then everyone would be sure of a conspiracy. This is the last thread of plausibility that is keeping everone guessing.

Well, I would caution that correlation does not necessarily indicate causality. It's possible that this was unrelated. It's also possible, as other posters have noted, that a "fog of war" related misinterpretation or miscommunication of events is responsible for the reports of a hostage situation.

However, that said, I have always at least agreed that the whole scenario is suspect and bizarre. I'm just trying to maintain an open mind in both directions.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Like many I was saddened and disturbed by this but never associated anything conspiracy theory-like to it. Disturbing to say the least.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by MotherMayEye

They don't care about the lawsuit, why would they? The bilderbergers have enough money to buy everything.

They care about keeping themselves out of the lime-light, while they systematically destroy every fiber of society in preperation of a one world currency and one world government.

You should watch some alex jones to wisen up!

Alex Jones is pure propaganda. I prefer to do my own research and my own thinking.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So we have a major news outlet reporting a lawsuit by a company that might not exist.

The mystery deepens.

This angle only makes this more of a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
CBS news reported yesterday, Nanny accused of slaying two children in NYC apartment, awakens in hospital

Yoselyn Ortega, the nanny accused of slaying two children in their Upper West Side apartment before stabbing herself woke up Sunday and asked about her family . A source told the New York Post that Ortega, 50, suffered from a BROKEN VERTEBRA in a failed suicide attempt after she fatally stabbed 6-year-old Lucia and 2-year-old Leo Krim in the bathtub of their luxury Manhattan apartment on Thursday.

Broken vertebra in a failed suicide attempt makes no sense to me

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Now that is odd. Though it's conceivable she fell and injured it. And a vertebra doesn't necessarily mean the neck, either. But that is definitely eyebrow raising, at least intuitively. Still reserving judgment until more facts and evidence become clear.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
CBS news reported yesterday, Nanny accused of slaying two children in NYC apartment, awakens in hospital

Yoselyn Ortega, the nanny accused of slaying two children in their Upper West Side apartment before stabbing herself woke up Sunday and asked about her family . A source told the New York Post that Ortega, 50, suffered from a BROKEN VERTEBRA in a failed suicide attempt after she fatally stabbed 6-year-old Lucia and 2-year-old Leo Krim in the bathtub of their luxury Manhattan apartment on Thursday.

The Nanny was ordered to do it or HER family would be killed. It's fairly easy to use such tactics against illegal immigrants doing cleaning on rich peoples homes.

Her family is likely dead now since she is alive. There is likely a multi-million dollar hit on her to kill her off before she talks.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

This seems like the most likely scenario to me. Star for that Pervius.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
does that much money even exist? lol

even with all our fake printed crap added up?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It seems no one here has actually done any reading of this at all.

First of all it was a press release sent to many press organisations. It's not an article; CNBC did not write this. Are we then to expect more press exec's family members to be at risk?

Second of all CNBC posted the press release the same day (25th) as the murders not the day before. Check the screenshots going around. Same day. Not before. Not after. The same day.

The link so far is tenuous at best.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by UltraMarine

The Nanny was ordered to do it or HER family would be killed. It's fairly easy to use such tactics against illegal immigrants doing cleaning on rich peoples homes.

Her family is likely dead now since she is alive. There is likely a multi-million dollar hit on her to kill her off before she talks.

Stil not so sure, that the convoluted details point to the nanny just yet, Many other plausible scenarios.

Still can't get over the idea she allegedly stabbed the kids, then waited in a darkened bathroom, with the lights off just waitng till mom got home, at which point she decided not to attack mom but suddenly rather cut her own throat AND wrists (which came first?), also the report of blood in the kitchen and one of 'something' sticking out of her throat'??? strange strange strange, like many here, doesn't seem likely IMO. Could the 'vertebrae" wound be from a knife from *behind* causing something to be 'sticking out of her throat'?

Also what's up with the earlier posts indicating warnings of a hostage situation, and 3 adults and 2 children dead, is this story verifiable as to source. If that is true surely these are related, how many reports from an upscale ritzy place like this would be likely in one day???

My guess is at this point someone tried to take the nanny out and just failed, like has been said if this is true, I suspect she is in grave danger unless of course she is blackmailed (family safety?) into backing whatever final story is decided fit for herd consupmtion.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
another link concerning the lawsuit: (notice date?)

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

ok one more account regarding the lawsuit, an alleged account involving a call from James N. Fielder (of the law firm?) that lays out more of the intent. He even leaves his contact number at the end, for anyone adventurous enough to try and contact him.

______beforeitsnews/obama-birthplace-controversy/2012/11/i-got-a-call-from-james-n-fiedler-a-managing-partner-of-a-ny-law-firm-which-filed-a-43-t rillion-dollar-law-suit-against-multiple-largest-banks-and-top-senior-officials-of-obama-administration-2448068.html

(note) tried to cut and paste the link twice, still works at google, doesn't seem to work here, worth a read but you'll have to cut and paste)

edit on 3-11-2012 by Tecumte because: repair link

edit on 3-11-2012 by Tecumte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
and last but not least (then someone else's turn) a direct link to Spire Law firm the ones handing the lawsuit.(The lawsuit is mentioned there on another page)

Is it just PR for the firm, is it just a message being sent, this firm advertises as being a provider for alot of the big guys, really wonder if they are willing to take on many of the biggest even for millions of homeowners. Just a way to embarrass Obama in a political year with no chance of winning such a suit? Wonder who's who in this firm and it's backers? Maybe worth a look.

Note--Interesting I see they include a quote by G. Edward Griffin at the end of a page on their site.

spire-law.com...
edit on 3-11-2012 by Tecumte because: note added

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Goodnight people! I'm I the first one here to mention the politicians involved?

Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former “communications director” for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the “Banksters” themselves, and their affiliates and conduits.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com... d-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treas/24376/

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think this nanny stands a chance to make it out of the hospital. BTW, I have never heard of a women slitting her own throat, wrists -yes, but not throat.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join