It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Maybe those are nicknames.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wonder who the "he" is in this story. "He" was heard screaming she's killed the kids and (something is sticking out of her throat.)

news.lalate.com...

The doorman? Who else was with the mom?
Naturally the knife was found in the nanny's hand in throw down style.

I agree with the poster above who wondered why she would go downstairs to ask if he'd seen them, before turning on lights and going in herself.

But then I am the type to wonder why only one child would be receiving swimming lessons out of the three.
The 3 year old?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
I did some follow up reading about the case.
In some reports, the mother came home to find the nanny "unresponsive" or "unconscious" in the bathroom of a darkened apartment.

In other accounts, the mother returns home just in time to see the nanny knife herself.

It appears the stories of finding the nanny unconscious were first.
Later the story changed to her witnessing the nanny actually hurting herself allegedly.

Disclaimer:
I have seen enough faked, altered, spun, invented news that I am almost convinced that news is USUALLY tweaked in the first place whether it is an innocuous story or one that is highly sensitive.
News is no longer meant to inform, but rather to persuade, disinform and manipulate the general population to the greatist extent possible.

This story is no exception.

Another enlightened sceptic.

They throw conspiracy junk into faked stories like this to distract, enrage and terrify the
other 'enlightened' few who pat themselves on the back for not taking the mainstream line,
and uncovering the intentionally placed bleeding obvious.

9/11, 7/7, JFK are just some examples of similar stategizing, but unfortunately very few
have the capacity to see through such obvious (when properly investigated) fakeries.

Well done Paperback.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wake up people. You are being played again.
We really need to be smarter that this.
edit on 27-10-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm generally a very peaceful guy, but when I see this I truly hope to see the day where there's going to be bankers scums hanging off street lights...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford had mentioned a really big lawsuit like this was going down a few months ago. I wonder if this is the same one.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I would say a hitjob with 99% certainity, given that they aired the lawsuit of $43 trillion the previous day and now the link is dead. The nanny does not go crazy one day and slit throats....give me a break!
These hitmen were evil #ing savages.

And the media puppets desperately try to paint it as a suicide!

edit on 28/10/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: misread the topic initially

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here is an article on the nanny. It doesn't sound like a woman capable of committing such a horrible act.

online.wsj.com...

Even in the moments before the stabbing deaths of the two young children in her care, a neighbor riding an elevator with the nanny noticed nothing amiss. "I was playing with the children in the elevator, briefly," said Charlotte Friedman, a resident of the La Rochelle luxury building on West 75th Street, where 6-year-old Lucia Krim and her 2-year-old brother, Leo, were killed on Thursday evening. The girl, she said, "looked so delightful" and had been dancing under Ms. Ortega's supervision. "She said she was going home," Ms. Friedman recalled of the little girl with brown hair. "Happy, happy, happy."

Less than an hour later, the neighbor heard anguished screams from the children's mother, Marina Krim, who had discovered their bodies on returning from a swimming lesson with her 3-year-old daughter Nessie.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Seems a quite effective way to send a message: suppress the information or your family will be 'suppressed'.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But that is a horrible way to play the game; if you keep taking things away from people, they'll have nothing to lose. I'd say history proves my point... take that as you will.

on a different note, the MKUTRA vs the RNP debate seems interesting; but due to the complexity of cognitive propagation, it seems laughable at best. The fidelity required to influence someone at above a lizard-level-intelligence seems out of our reach. Theoretically, wouldn't someone in the MK program be able to make a psychological construct to compartmentalize their vulnerability to any 'RNP' attempts? But I guess that'd be more of a chemical imbalance... so it might be more detrimental than beneficial. Which isn't to say I think we have the accurate and precise capabilities to use these technologies in the field. Yet. At any rate, this is election season, so if the capabilities exist, they are being used... posters, commercials, radio ads, need I elaborate?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Just saw this...

Nanny accused of killing two of her charges 'was seeing a psychiatrist', neighbours said

A neighbour in Hamilton Heights said 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega had lost a lot of weight and appeared gaunt and “nervous” in recent months, according to the New York Post.

“She lost a lot of weight. She looked very unhealthy. It looked like she was going through some problems,” 49-year-old Ruben Diaz told the New York Post. “She had aged a lot - like seven years in a few months.”

Police are looking into whether Ortega, a naturalized US citizen who had worked for the family for two years, had recently sought psychiatric help. Her neighbours said she mentioned she was seeing a psychiatrist.

*SNIP*

Ms Ortega had reportedly told the family she was having financial problems and they were said to have increased her hours and arranged for her to babysit for friends outside of her regular work hours.

edit on 28-10-2012 by gps777 because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

WOW THAT'S CRAZY! Sounds like a big scam. Why would a nanny do that? That's such a lie.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Maybe they wanted to send a strong message out to any would be legal eagles who might try sue them. As it would likely scare off most people.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This is an interesting thread.

Especially given that the son of one of the main people that was supposed to testify in the LIBOR banking scandal the next day being charged in a big mass shooting (colorado theatre shooting).

Is this becoming the bankster's MO now? If you fall out of line, we go after your family?

Wait what? Do you have a link confirming this? If this is the case, it would be too much coincidence for people to swallow. Also it would be evidence of drugs that turn people homicidal -- which would really mess up the status quo.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by calstorm
In an article I read last night, (can't find it now) said that the nanny murdered the children and then turned the knife on herself stabbing herself in the neck. seemed suspicious to me.

She turned the knife on herself when the mother walked in on her. Who knows what was in the nanny's head, but it is hardly suspicious, as I don't think the mother is in on the killing of two of her children.

And I have also read that she found the nanny with her neck already slit. Seems very convenient that the nanny slit her own throat in front of the mother confirming she was the one behind the murders.

Earlier in the day, there were NYPD reports of a hostage situation at the Krim address involving 2 adults and three children.

This list goes from newest to oldest:
U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. 3 Adults Stabbed & 2 Children Stabbed Both Are in Traumatic Arrest

25 Oct

U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. Perp is in custody. With Self stabbed wound canceling the Level 1

25 Oct

U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. #NYPD Request Multiple #EMS buses on a rush Total 5 ppl

25 Oct

U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. #NYPD Reports Perp stabbed Him self And 4 other people

25 Oct

Manhattan *Hostage Situation* 57 W-75th st the Perp Holding A Female Adult & 3 Kids Level 1 Mobilization called in regards

25 Oct

twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> twitter.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by MotherMayEye because: fixed typo

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

If there is 43 Trillion involved then with humans......anything is possiable but it is hard to belive that if the artical has been pulled and scrubed, they would have waited tell after there kids were killed, they had to have been warned before the artical came out.......................don't you think?

Just the idea of 43 Trillion is beyond comprehension and paying that amount back is.................I'm not sure what it is really.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by calstorm
In an article I read last night, (can't find it now) said that the nanny murdered the children and then turned the knife on herself stabbing herself in the neck. seemed suspicious to me.

She turned the knife on herself when the mother walked in on her. Who knows what was in the nanny's head, but it is hardly suspicious, as I don't think the mother is in on the killing of two of her children.

And I have also read that she found the nanny with her neck already slit. Seems very convenient that the nanny slit her own throat in front of the mother confirming she was the one behind the murders.

Earlier in the day, there were NYPD reports of a hostage situation at the Krim address involving 2 adults and three children.

This list goes from newest to oldest:
U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. 3 Adults Stabbed & 2 Children Stabbed Both Are in Traumatic Arrest

25 Oct

U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. Perp is in custody. With Self stabbed wound canceling the Level 1

25 Oct

U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. #NYPD Request Multiple #EMS buses on a rush Total 5 ppl

25 Oct

U/D Manhattan *Hostage Situation + Multiple People stabbed* 57 W-75th st. #NYPD Reports Perp stabbed Him self And 4 other people

25 Oct

Manhattan *Hostage Situation* 57 W-75th st the Perp Holding A Female Adult & 3 Kids Level 1 Mobilization called in regards

25 Oct

twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> twitter.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by MotherMayEye because: fixed typo

It's also worth noting that the mother was heard telling the child that was not harmed "You're going to be ok," as she was being taken out of the building. If there was a hostage situation involving all three kids, then her statement to the third child that she was going to be ok makes a lot of sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A neighbor quoted in The New York Times said she could hear "bloodcurdling screams" from a woman in the apartment.

She said she also could hear the building's superintendent, who had arrived on the scene, yelling: "You slit her throat! You slit her throat!"

Her throat? To whom was the superintendent directing this comment?

LINK
edit on 28-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I make no claims, but would like to address the people who think it makes no sense to go after the CNBC exec, rather than the firm.

First, it's an assumption of facts that no major criminal action is being taken against the firm directly.

Second, it sends a statement to people who are open to hearing the message. It speaks to media executives who could cause future drama, and also indirectly to the executive firm. If they're willing to go after the family of the exec who allowed the story to be aired, they're sure as hell willing to go directly after the firm itself.

I think it also gives a bit of cover by not going directly after the firm.

***the above is entirely speculation***

edit on 28-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
There is a short article in beforeitsnews , according to which CNBC Exec’s Children are Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC published a news titled : Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

LINK

What is your thought regarding these two incidences , are they co - related

edit on 27-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

I DO NOT believe this is coincidence. It was purposely carried out as an act of aggression. I hope they get the scumbags that did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join