It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Behind Me: A Collaborative Effort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hello all, as you know, Halloween is just around the corner. So, I thought it would be fun to put something up for us all to work on, that has a horror theme.

Now, I admit, this is far from my best work. I was some what restricted though, as I was essentially just writing out a dream I had a couple months ago. Where my writing ends in this piece, is where I woke up from my dream.

So, Like I said, I figured it would be fun for us to perhaps work together and come up with a nice gruesome tale for Halloween and to be honest, I would love to see what you guys can do with this little bit I have written.

Should inspiration hit, be it one sentence or a whole book, don't be shy, jump right in and add in the next part to this tale, if you so wish. I may find more inspiration from you guys and have more to add myself.... Who knows, it could turn into a really great and scary story.

The title I gave it, is more or less just a working title... I had to call it something... But anyway, I look forward to seeing what we can all come up with.

So, with out Further ado, I give you, " The Man behind Me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I walked into the gruesome scene, my eyes were drawn to one woman in particular. I could just barely tell she was of Asian decent…. It appears that she had been skinned alive. Blood and guts pouring out as she clung to life.

Her head turned to me and that’s when I saw her eyes. Horrible. Glazed over. Black. Resembling that of a dead cows after having rotted for a day or so. I wanted to look away, yet, I could not break my stare.

She tried so hard to tell me something, but she was simply to weak for the words to come out. I cried from frustration. From anger. From heart break for all the poor, tortured souls around me. Screaming for help that would never come.

“What can I do to help?“, I ask her? That’s when I felt him behind me…..

edit on 27-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"Hello my son" said my father.

But how....how could he be here? He was locked up; on death row...this just wasn't possible. Yet there he stood, covered in gore from his victim.

"It is time my son... to join your family in our eternal business." he said "Come, take the knife and your place at my side. Together we can rid the world of filth like this" he grinned looking down at the skinless woman.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
"Business?" I scoffed, "Family? ... I'm afraid you're out of luck, dad.

"All those days and nights home alone, while you were who knows where, doing who knows what to whom! Oh yeah, I was watching hero cartoons on TV.

" I decided to be an Avenger. I'm not going to help you. I'm going to avenge your victims. I'm going to ...Ahhh!"

A looked down at my crushed ankle, saw that the flayed woman had dragged herself up to me and grabbed on. I fell to the ground when by bones snapped under the iron grip of her fingers. I looked into the woman's now clear black eyes, reached up toward my father,

"Give me the Knife."

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Snatching the knife away from him, I quickly turned it on the woman, gouging her eyes repeatedly until I was sure she couldn't see me anymore ! I hated that look of . . of innocence and helplessness ! A pathetic excuse for a human being, that's what she was. With a quick pull back towards me, I slit her throat from one side to the other, watching as she choked to death on her own blood. Ha ! Another one down !
As I turned to give the knife back to my father I realized how proud of me he must be now ! No, . . wait . . . . . .
he's, he's not there . .

Was he ever really there ?

What in the hell is wrong with me anyways ? I'm supposed to be helping these people, not killing them ! Yet I enjoyed it, didn't I ? The struggle, the screams, the fear. Ah . . yes, especially the fear.

new topics

top topics

join