It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watched as Jimmy Saville molested me

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Seriously?

Your attitude is pathetic and you sound like a misogynistic tool.

Why don't you leave the thread to the adults and those who actually care and feel for their fellow humans.

Not people like you who see people (especially woman) as objects to be used at your pleasure.

It is the 21st century, hello... welcome.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
twitter.com... Check this out alleged *cough* bull#, guilty *cough* paedophile Lord Mcalpine's UK business telephone number. I think the nation should leave a few messages. Or get some Sun staff to hack it. If anyone is signed up to David Icke's forum, please put it on there for me on this fantastic thread. Ta. www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Ah The 70s
....the good old days when sexual innuendo was harmless fun, so gay and titillating, until the Hairy legged women ruined it for everyone with their "PC" rubbish.

Yes in the 70s Gay meant Gay...as in have a good old time. If I had a $ for everytime an old lady told me what a lovely Gay tie, or Gay shirt I was wearing..(Well I did have a bright yellow and green ballerina tie), Id be rich.

James Bond, Benny Hill (who was a Homosexual btw), TV shows, etc etc, it was all harmless fun...nowadays, its ok to watch people's bodies blow up, show simulated sex..men/women/ men/men etc on movies and TV, Kill animals, beat up women, destroy cities etc etc, so that is ok is it?

A Pedophile?? She was 19 years old for goodness sake......back then People Married at 19 and had children...it was the norm.......Perhaps if she was 12.......But she was well and truly an adult!!!!!!!

I remember a high school teacher that use to rub his hands up 14 year old girls legs, while they stood next to him at his desk.....Of course back then us young guys would be saying...lucky bugger he can do that....Not, oh look at that old perve...etc...It was different times (better), people were free, New York was a hovel, Rubbish and pollution was every where.....Well at least we cleaned that up...

Seriously, Is the World better off now with ALL the civil liberties restrictions?
Are there still wars? (money business), Are there still homeless people?,Poor People? Women in high paying jobs, have they improved the World with their feminine ways?...No..they have turned into bad men with skirts..

Also consider the population has increased from 3.5. billion to 7 billion?
Oh we are So sophisticated now......Not.

I'm guessing you have to alert your neighbors when you move to a new place. People like you are disgusting

Is there any way mods can ban members for promoting pedophilia on this site?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

One mod actually backed him earlier on :shudders

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join