It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watched as Jimmy Saville molested me

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A couple of paragraphs from an artical I found very interesting in my Sunday newspaper

by Sonia Poulton

As more victims reveal abuse at the hands of Saville and his extensive circle of friends.

It appears the 'silence' that surrounded him may say less about his celebrity status and

more about whom he may have 'implicated' had his crimes been exposed. Certainly it is

known that Saville was subject to at least five police probes over five decades.

ALL were quashed...WHY?

It was claimed Saville supplied children from Jersey's Haut de la Garenne home to a

senior British MP. Saville denied knowing the home - the subject of a police investigation

in 2008 - that covered widespread child abuse....He LIED.....There is photographic evidence

of him there

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerpit

Originally posted by dayve

My only issue regarding your posts is that you assume knowledge of a situation that you know nothing about. If you were asking questions about the situation I would not single you out, but you somehow 'know' that she was on drugs and having a good time, which is something you can only speculate. On top of this, your language comes off very callous and immature for the subject matter. Considering that this is your approach to this subject, it does not surprise me at all that your response to me was from an offensive position and not defensive. It is not surprising that your suggestion that it is ME with the issues, even though it is you that plainly said that you would act in the exact manner that Savile did in the video.

Idk... I just watched the stupid video and it doesn't look like anything worth investigating... It's not like it was a 12 year old girl, she was 19... And yea i said i would have done the same thing, but, difference is their would have been another video out with alot more than a lil grab ass..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How do we know she's not sitting on a tack? watch....this dude does a similiar movement when sitting on a thumbtack.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Because the majority of people on this thread say he molesterd and violated her.... Therefor their is no other possible explanation... Apparently

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
To all those who question how she was smiling watch this and listen to the commentary by the girl involved. This is from a documentary shown long before Savile was outed for the vile predator he was.. This girl was undoubtedly under age at the time and Savile later brazenly "invited her back to his hotel", in front her sisters.

From about 3 mins 3;25 onwards

Well it is quite clear on that one what he is up to - watch his right hand from the 3:53 mark to 3:57 where he is trying to jiggle and cop a feel of Colleen Nolan's breast, she was just 14 at the time if I got that right. He is also clearly holding her very tightly so that she cannot wriggle away - that is not just a run of the mill hug. I don't doubt that the other girl's accusations are accurate as to what occurred - it seemed plain enough to me, and this other video adds weight to the claims regarding his behaviour on the first IMO, he is evidently quite comfortable behaving in that way in front of tv cameras that I would certainly conclude that it was quite regular behaviour for him.
I also wonder at why people keep asking why these accusations are only being made now - if the news is to be believed atall, the police have investigated him at least seven times - therefore there must have been accusations against him existing all along. Personally, I think the majority of the accusations are likely to be true, and I can see easily how it was all ignored, shoved under the carpet, and how many people couldn't work up the courage to report their experiences until they could see that they were not alone, that there were others. That's part of the problem with sexual abuse - particularly when the victims are children - thinking that they are alone in their experience and that there will be no one to back them up if they try to do anything about it - unless you have experienced something like this yourself you can't imagine how difficult it is to report it.

peace
J

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by Phenomium

You're still attempting to derail this thread and make this into a "man versus woman" issue. The issue is sexual predators and that there is mounting evidence that this dude was one....on a big scale.

It just so happens his profile is such that his targeted victim group were girls/young women between about 12 and 19.

That's THIS predator. Others, such as Sandusky, have a profile that indicates their target group is that of young boys. This is not a gender issue. It's a sexual predator issue.

Well one thing we can agree on is sexual predators should be exterminated,. be it man or woman.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironorchid
reply to post by Phenomium

Never have I read such vitriolic, misogynistic and downright scary posts as yours, that have little to do with the OP and everything to do with your very obvious hatred of women.

Good grief!

Yeah, I'm a bad man, and nobody's fool.
-second line-

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Well i'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone...

But Gary Glitter has been arrested today by police investigating the Jimmy Savile Sex abuse allegations.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm sure its no surprise then that he was already released.

Now the thing is... how are they going to prove a case with 30 years with the star of the case being already dead? What... by someone saying whatever he or she comes up with? Not to mention that she waited for the guy to die to come forward. Either she was really scared or she just wants a big spotlight, loads of cash, free of charge.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
. That's part of the problem with sexual abuse - particularly when the victims are children - thinking that they are alone in their experience and that there will be no one to back them up if they try to do anything about it - unless you have experienced something like this yourself you can't imagine how difficult it is to report it.

peace
J

Exactly mate, nail on the head.
If you haven't experienced it, you don't know the shame associated with it. It can be exceedingly debilitating and disempowering.
I'm still saddened, but not surprised, that there are people with ignorant attitudes that are 'defending' his actions

I've dealt with my abuse and come out stronger and while I wish it had never happened, I've got on with my life, luckily. Many people aren't able to for a number of reasons. There is no excuse for taking the piss out of them, and if I was so inclined I would unleash my righteous wrath on those miserable arseholes (sorry mods, but that's what they are) who put people who have been abused down. However, for my own peace of mind I choose not to go down the violent path, for I am better than that.
Just know that your time will come, some day, some where, if you condone abuse; even posthumously.
Scum.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You have GOT to be kidding me.

A tack? Are you serious? God I hope not.

"Hey, maybe she was shocked by a cattle prod. Look at this video..."

I mean, you are right. She is obviously just having a seizure.

Its now wonder he got away with it for so long. Even with the evidence slapping people in the face they still are making excuses for him.
edit on 29-10-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I'm still saddened, but not surprised, that there are people with ignorant attitudes that are 'defending' his actions

I don't think that they are defending his actions but rather putting this action into context.

As boymonkey74 said it has happened to him and I can say that I have also experienced something similar. While it may rile someone up for a moment, I don't think it shouldn't be placed in the same category as what Sevile's other victims may have suffered.

edit on 29-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

But Gary Glitter has been arrested today by police investigating the Jimmy Savile Sex abuse allegations.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now the thing is... how are they going to prove a case with 30 years with the star of the case being already dead? What... by someone saying whatever he or she comes up with? Not to mention that she waited for the guy to die to come forward. Either she was really scared or she just wants a big spotlight, loads of cash, free of charge.

Glitter has been bailed pending further enquiries, they haven't finished with him yet

peace
J

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
sorry - double post
edit on 29-10-2012 by skjalddis because: double post

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

www.bbc.co.uk...

For obvious reasons no one will know what evidence there already is from the previous

complaints made, which were made while he was still alive and already some lies have come

to light...with 'pics or it didn't happen'

# Jimmy Saville denied he knew the Haut de la Garenne home in Jersey...photographic

evidence has been found proving otherwise!

# Freddie Starr denied he knew one of the victims...next thing tape evidence proves

otherwise!

I don't doubt there will be 'miles' of taped evidence linking perpetrators with victims in

the archives

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think that apart from bringing some form of closure to the pain and suffering for
the victims of this 'celebrity' It also drags out this sordid activity into the light as
a warning to others.

The British P.R Guru -Max Clifford has reported that many folk of the TV world have
contacted him about their past and I'll wager some of them are sweating about these
latest revelations.

Whether the people that have come forward for financial gain or not, nobody should
get away with doing this, TV star -or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I get my bum pinched every day at work against my wishes should I tell the police?

Yes he is a horrid person and has abused people and conned many people who thought he was a smashing bloke (charity work etc) but as soon as the word "compensation" came up lots of people contacted the police claiming he did this and that, If he was still alive he could answer all the questions but he is dead so anyone can say anything about him and everyone will believe them.
Do not get me wrong he is a twit and an evil bloke but why oh why didn't the PTB at the BBC do something?, I feel this may be the tip of the iceberg and many older stars may be worried.
Anyhow I hope all involved in the cover up get what they deserve.

You get your bum pinched every day at work.

Why oh why does your boss not do anything about it?

Could your reluctance to report it be something to with a possible loss of job and income?

I wonder if this yong woman from the live tv-show had the same thoughts?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It just seems so incredible now that when all this started to come out the BBC attempted to claim ignorance. Now it turns out that he was banned from 'Children in Need' ten years ago because of concerns regarding his behaviour..

'Creepy' Jimmy Savile was banned from Children in Need

Jimmy Savile was banned from BBC Children in Need because of his suspicious behaviour with children more than a decade ago, a former BBC executive has revealed.

Sir Roger Jones, OBE, former chairman of Children in Need said: "He was a creepy sort of character - we didn't want him anywhere near the charity."

Sir Roger, 69, was also a governor of BBC Wales at the time. He said he did not have have evidence to report Savile to management at the Corporation.

But he said Savile was banned from any involvement at the annual Children in Need TV fundraiser because of "rumours" about his interest in young girls.

'Creepy' Jimmy Savile was banned from Children in Need

peace
J

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

I read that too. I figured it was either an untruth, or missing context.

If you are a professional at what you do, you take pride in it and will not allow your efforts to be disrespected by overt acts of sexual aggression. Like the waitress who tolerates physical contact flirting. While she may make money doing it, she is far from professional and not the kind of employee I would have working for me. I don't want my establishment to gain a reputation like that.

I am not accusing boymonkey of anything. Only mentioning that in almost every industry, employees allowing such things to occur is disrespectful to them and their place of work.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join