Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Teleporting Electricity and Photons and in Decades a Virus.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Electron meets hole

There exist two types of charge carriers in the solid state, electrons and holes. Because they are oppositely charged, they can only exist simultaneously if they are separated from each other by an insulating barrier. If the barrier still passes a small current and an electron meets a hole, then both are annihilated. We have discovered that this need not be the end of the story. Under special circumstances the electron can continue its existence at a distant location by teleportation.

The meeting of an electron and a hole is illustrated is figure 1. Both particles live in the conduction band of a metal or semiconductor. At low temperature all energy levels are filled with electrons up to a maximal energy. This "sea" of electrons is called the Fermi sea and the maximal energy level is the Fermi level. The fully filled Fermi sea is in equilibrium and therefore carries no electrical current. To pass a current you need excitations. These are filled states (electrons) above the Fermi level or empty states (holes) below it. The meeting takes place at an insulating barrier, which plays the role of a sluice: The Fermi level is a little higher on one side of the barrier than on the other, so that the hole is elevated to the same energy as the electron.

Teleportation of electricity

A physicist has demonstrated that teleportation of energy is possible, a discovery that has profound implications for the study of physics.

Teleportatation of Energy is Possible

Clearly the potential is enormous and it gets better...

In taking the next step, Eugene Polzik and his colleagues at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen shined a strong laser beam onto a cloud of room-temperature cesium atoms whose spins were all pointing in the same direction and fluctuating according to their given quantum state. The laser became entangled with the collective spin of the cloud, meaning that the quantum states of laser and gas shared the same amplitude but had opposite phases. The goal was to transfer, or teleport, the quantum state of a second light beam onto the cloud.

First Teleportation Between Light and Matter

and....

Quantum teleportation and entanglement distribution over 100-kilometre free-space channels

Over the next few decades scientist are talking about the possibility to Teleporting a Virus.

Virus

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Transmitting unit and receiving unit should be at the same voltage/hertz and frequency would be my guess

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Agreed, though one cannot help but consider Tesla technology in relation to this issue.

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The date on the article seems to be rather old... and from quickly glancing over the article, it appears what they are talking about is the "spooky action" caused by quantum entanglement. Instant transfer of information over large distances.... it's not exactly teleportation and only works for quantum particles. I doubt this effect will ever lead to real teleportation.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Any thoughts?

What does transmitting electricity through the ground have to do with quantum mechanics?

edit on 10/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The articles are about Quantum Teleportation and the idea of teleporting energy this way is quite significant.

'What does transmitting electricity through the ground have to do with quantum mechanics?"

Please elaborate, as all these articles are related to Quantum Teleportation.

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

With your reference to Tesla I assumed you were talking about the wireless transmission of electricity...through the ground.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

The articles are about Quantum Teleportation and the idea of teleporting energy this way is quite significant.

'What does transmitting electricity through the ground have to do with quantum mechanics?"

Please elaborate, as all these articles are related to Quantum Teleportation.

Any thoughts?

Well the second article is talking about using quantum entanglement to teleport energy... however I'm not sure if it's saying it has been achieved or if it's just a theory. In any case, the amounts of energy which can be sent are extremely small, because all they are doing is changing the energy state of the particle by measuring it... we are talking about extremely minute amounts of energy. I don't see any real practical application for that.

And what Phage initially asked was how it related to Tesla. Not sure why he changed it to something which makes less sense.
edit on 26/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My apology, I referenced Tesla in respect to the transference of energy in relation to wireless transmission...

Wireless Transmission of Electricity

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

My apology, I referenced Tesla in respect to the transference of energy in relation to wireless transmission...

Any thoughts?

Wireless transmission of electricity is very different to teleportation of energy. There is no debate over the validity of wireless energy transmission, it's perfectly possible and we do it all the time. Tesla achieved it and no one debates that.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Yes. It has nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

reply to post by Phage

Any thoughts?

Wireless transmission of electricity is very different to teleportation of energy. There is no debate over the validity of wireless energy transmission, it's perfectly possible and we do it all the time. Tesla achieved it and no one debates that.

Agreed, I actually have a Neuromodulation device inserted in my body. It allows the transfer on energy from what essentially is a Tesla coil to what essentially is a Tense devise, inserted beneath layers of my skin.

You seem unfamiliar with Tesla's magnetic wall Experiment...

www.destinationcreation.com...

edit on 26-10-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Well perhaps if they can manipulate the spin states then technically they could be measured on the other side and treated as ones and zeroes respectively. That would be a very interesting theoretical breakthrough.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

Well perhaps if they can manipulate the spin states then technically they could be measured on the other side and treated as ones and zeroes respectively. That would be a very interesting theoretical breakthrough.

I can't recall now... but there are certain qualities of quantum entanglement which seem to exclude the possibility of sending structured information between entangled particles. It's all very confusing and complex, I can't remember exactly why or how that works now... but look into it yourself and you'll find out the reasons why.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Kashai

With your reference to Tesla I assumed you were talking about the wireless transmission of electricity...through the ground.

Telsa was using a ground, but rather than transmitting through the Earth, he proposed tethering an electric current to grow in strength by pulsing our ionosphere...

As electricity is channeled via barriers such as dipoles.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

Essentially quantum computing for you... Spin denoting on/ off states.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I believe that "they" can already teleport anything of mass. I do not know about the virus bit.

My college instructor, who is a pretty uptight military man, told me that he believes that the military has the capability to teleport stationary objects. He truly believed this and with so much money being thrown at the Pentagon I have to believe him.

I also believe that they have been teleporting energy for decades.

There really has not been a reason to disclose it yet. The money makers are making a killing on the current set up.

Just my opinion. I trust my college professor. He is a very intelligent human being.

We will see when my grandchildren have grandchildren

new topics

top topics

join