It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
According to ABCnews , An Indiana man has auctioned off space on the side of his head, where he tattooed Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign “R” logo in a 5-by-2-inch spot for a bid of $15, 000 . He says , he supports Romney and can live with the Tatoo forever .

Eric Hartsburg posted the eBay listing in August, and told ABC News that he was paid $15,000 by a Republican eBay user, who preferred to remain anonymous, to get the Romney logo permanently inked on the side of his head. Hartsburg, who is an Indiana native, told ABC News that he agreed because the tattoo was something that he could live with.“I am a registered Republican and a Romney supporter,” Hartsburg said. “I didn’t mind getting this tattoo because it is something that I could live with and it’s something that I believe in.”
He wasn’t so enthusiastic about all of the bids he was offered. Hartsburg, whose fresh ink is only three days old, said that he actually rejected the highest bid because it was “lewd.” His only requirement for bidding on the ‘ad space’ was that it could not be racist or offensive.
Hartsburg says that the whole thing was done as a gag but now he believes his new tat has a purpose. He says he is trying to “educate people on his beliefs.”
“In the beginning it was done for gags and publicity, but now I see it as a way to encourage young people to vote.” He continued, “We have so many rights that we don’t utilize and young people need to exercise that right.”

LINK

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
go ahead and google "obama tattoo" ad you'll see all the fools who did it for free

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
He says , a lot of people look at him as a monster. He is now auctioning off his forehead space as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
go ahead and google "obama tattoo" ad you'll see all the fools who did it for free

They are so stupid . They will regret their tattoos later in their life

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wonder how Mitt Romney feels about this....

I'm fairly certain that tattoos are regarded as 'bad', according to the LDS and mr.Hinckley

Either way... this was a real intelligent move I suppose. I can see how this will help motivate the younger generations to get out and vote...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Lol... this guy is seriously going to regret that R tattoo in about four years from now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Its probly not even real, i would totally fake that and take their cash..

link   
He initially did it as a gag but now thinks it will encourage people to vote? Okay dude, whatever. To me his 'R' will always stand for retard.
edit on 26-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Well, after the elections, he can say it stands for Reebok......

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017
I wonder how Mitt Romney feels about this....

I'm fairly certain that tattoos are regarded as 'bad', according to the LDS and mr.Hinckley

Either way... this was a real intelligent move I suppose. I can see how this will help motivate the younger generations to get out and vote...

I see what you did. I had to read that post 2 times before I got it

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Well, after the elections, he can say it stands for Reebok......

LOL
Ya ..He can say , I am the Brand ambassador of Reebok for Retards
edit on 26-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
On theother hand, if he supports those fools, he probably isnt smart enough to use a magic marker,,and deserves the mark of a two timelosing candidate....the mark of the beast

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yea, this guy will be REALLY REGRETTING this asinine tattoo IF the Romney/Ryan clowns did get elected. Because after these republican clowns TANK the economy beyond repair, the masses of people will be chasing this guy down the streets in anger trying to rip the RR tattoo from his face.

What a DIMWIT.

edit on 26-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Romney is a man who believes your body and health should be a commodity that is sold and bought by private insurance companies.

What better way to support the GOP than to sell a piece of your body to them. Our nation is getting sicker.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think his next tattoo should be on his forehead and make it the Republican Elephant!!!

It's some form of a triple threat, that I am yet to think of a catchy title....

Think about it...

His face with a big R on it, makes his choice pretty much the literal elephant in the room... when people sit there and think he's such an idiot and just don't say anything.

Now, with a literal elephant tattooed on his forehead, it will bring it all together.

Then, the hat-trick comes into play, because the elephant in the room is the elephant in the room... as you are stuck wondering why he's in the room in the first place!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI

Yea, this guy will be REALLY REGRETTING this asinine tattoo IF the Romney/Ryan clowns did get elected. Because after these republican clowns TANK the economy beyond repair, the masses of people will be chasing this guy down the streets in anger trying to rip the RR tattoo from his face.

What a DIMWIT.

edit on 26-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

I don't know, if those two actually get the ball rolling and people start demanding true and honest change, I would want to give the guy a medal for his role in making the world just that much better.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
At least it takes attention away from the other idiotic tattoo he has on his neck.

Or the terrible hair cut.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Smart dude.

I bet he could get that removed for a lot cheaper than 15 grand.

Easy money

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That's really funny.

The democrats do it for free and the republicans get paid for it but in the end they'll regret what they get.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When his hair grows back, it will look tribal and actually acceptable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join