It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life enhancing fungus in the middle of the Atlantic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I had this particular dream I would like to share...

There was a women on TV from the Caribbeans that claimed that she had a recipe for longevity and health.
I went to meet her in person but it turns out it wasn't really a recipe, it was the water she was baiting in. A certain new type of previously unknown fungus was the source of her "fountain of youth".

For some reason, my perspective changed to being me looking down at the Atlantic from space with a bio scanning view based on the sample I had found. There, I had found the main source, a pretty big area in the middle of the ocean, near 26.94166,-35.596619 on Google map. From my deductions, it seems that trough a jet stream, the fungi had reached some limited parts of the Caribbean.

So I decided to take a closer look to that region...as I came down to the epicenter, I immediately noticed a gigantic structure. Arriving at sea level, I could get a near perfect view of the structure.
It was a gigantic circular energy gathering device of some sort, held over the water by being supported by 2 floaters, similar to a catamaran.
Each floaters being 3-4~ km long and 40-50~ meters wide. The main circular structure was about 800-1000m high. I was mostly made of silver colored metal with shades of pink.

In this dream, I had deducted that this energy making device indirectly created the new fungus or it actually was a fungi killing device that was recently built, all I knew for sure, is that the general population knew absolutely nothing about this.

I hope you enjoyed your reading

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

why don't you try to find it on google earth

join