It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Beast Slaughters Bunnies in Ukraine !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
We're kind of at the mercy of the videographer, and since they're saying it was a chupacabra, I wouldn't put it past that person to alter the "scene" somewhat in order to make it look good on videotape and sell it as "CHUPACABRA!" video. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I'm saddened by the deaths of such mild harmless furry little critters.

I am alive and well.

And armed.

So if anyone tries that on me or mine, just bring it!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Was it Bunnicula .. Did he graduate from vegetable juice to bunny juice? I loved these books when I was a kid.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the bunnies didn't try to escape. I tried to view the video on another website but it upset me and I couldn't watch it all.

There is 'something' attacking the bunnies - they didn't all just die at once and they couldn't get away. How does an animal get them out of their hutch - without some of them getting away. I noted that some of the cage wire was ripped open and mostly the door to the hutch was open.

I don't understand how they all got killed and not eaten. Animals - to my knowledge - kill to eat usually, if they kill a lot they will at least eat one or two. This is awful - a waste of life.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What the heck!!! Are you crazy, beezer?

HIDE!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
you don't have to put a logical answer for this,(people saying its a known object or animal) because we haven't seen every bit of the planet and even the oceans, no ocean is exactly explored thats why people still say the giant squids and all are myths.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

probably it was a male hunting, because hunters kill and leave it there, well most of them do

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIgnorantOne
reply to post by Amanda5

probably it was a male hunting, because hunters kill and leave it there, well most of them do
This is ignorant, IMO.

Hunters contribute more to the welfare of wildlife than any other group of people. They do so through private groups like Ducks Unlimited, The Wild Turkey Federation and many others. The money generated through taxes on firearms and ammunition along with license fees generate a lot of money that is used for purchase of land and programs to promote the well being of wildlife.

I do not personally know any hunters that leave game behind after killing it. It is against the law in Pennsylvania, and I would think that it is illegal in almost every state.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Something similar happened near me in FL. Autistic boys chickens were beheaded...dog prints, but the chickens weren't eaten. It's either a sick human or a rogue mass murdering dog. Pretty messed up either way.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In my opinion the paws were probably made by the dogs whe may have killed the bunnies, but then again the dogs would have torn them apart not cause only bone damage

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It could have been an inside job.

1) Was is Wrabbit2000 who did the dirty deed by the book?

2) Could it have been Beezer who is now saddened by what he has done?

3) Or was is ezekielken who; well; a picture says a thousand words.

I think all 3 are in on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

or an illuminati sacrifice

in reality it was 72 bunny for the number 27 !
those rituals are sick especially to always accuse a non existed creature "chupacabra"
poor bunnies being sacrifice for the devil by a sick bassturd

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why bunnies though.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
that's so crazy .. I remember this one time . I saw a hawk come down and grab a baby bunny from my neighbors yard . and flew away . poor thing .. and on top of it . the hawk dropped it mid flight into a farm field ..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
Why bunnies though.

was probably a foe of Beezzer
that was seeking his attention and revenge

beezzer can be quite a troll sometimes if he disagree with a thread

damn never talked so much about beezzer today
especially since his wife just made an intro on ATS

ITS BEEZZER DAY ! lol

<< 1  2   >>

join