It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the two party one headed monster - I will not vote this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
let me explain, first off my vote would be counted by a Spanish Company.... what ever happend to the womens league of voters - ??? - secondly - Romney has been linked to the company who controls the voting machines...
source: www.blackboxvoting.org
Ron Paul said:

and - I have been paying attention to what is going on and = both sides are geared up to fix the election -
I refuse to participate - let them change that vote that didn't get casted.
if they keep on down this road - we will have a second - first president, and I will vote for:
Brain and Brawn after the election President Paul and Vice President Ventura ... let them clean house and restore the republic ... then I will participate -
This message is brought to you by 1BornPatiot and I endorse this message ... one dead election day coming
edit on 26-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I do feel ya, but seriously, regardless of your ideology..it can't be denied that there is a profound philosophical difference between who you cast your vote for and who you don't.

I'm not talking about the functional reality of the parties or the candidates themselves...

I'm talking about the pie-in-the-sky, aspirational platforms of each party.

There are HUGE differences. I happen to feel it is the difference between modernity, reason and progress versus regressive/oppressive religious pandering and corporate boot-licking, but that's just me.

Regardless of how you view it, taking a stand on the future of our country is important, even if it might possibly, sadly, not come to fruition...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Your guy lost (BIG TIME), so instead of analyzing the remaining candidates and supporting the one that is the closest to you on issues (probably Obama), you are just going to sit back and pout.

You sir, are typical of most Ron Paul voters.

Can't really say any more as I have read the terms and conditions of ATS, and what I really want to say would put me in jeopardy of being admonished (or worse)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, got to say I didn't vote for Obama the first time.....and it didn't work.

So this year I won't vote....
like it could change something.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

sorry - but - the fix is in.... and until its not broken - i refuse to participate in a criminal activity... I guess, Voting for the lessor of two evils is still evil and my country is suppose to stand up against evil ... we have became what we have always faught against.
and a non show is a vote - that supports my position - We Got To Have Change - a vote for survival is the way I see it...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
let me explain, first off my vote would be counted by a Spanish Company.... what ever happend to the womens league of voters - ??? - secondly - Romney has been linked to the company who controls the voting machines...
source: www.blackboxvoting.org

The votes in Maine
will be counted by Bain
or in Spain.

Either way it goes, there is going to be some deafening teeth gnashing down the road. I'm voting for ear plugs.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

who said he was my guy ? - for all I know, he is a lying sack of flaming dog doo - like all the others before him.
but he stands for the princpals I stand for and hold dear. if he was on the ballot I would vote for him yes - but there is also another canidate I would like to vote for his name is Gary Johnson... So, I abstain on grounds of principals... you know - look at the cemetary at all those people who died for the lie ... it doesnt have to be a lie - unless you faciltate it by voting - which is going to be manipulated at any number of levels - and may not be for the guy you voted for in the first place.... but you showing up at the polls is going to be seen as your approval.
for which ever crook gets enough power to say you voted for him. Think about it...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It's nice to hear Ron Paul confirm something I have believed for a while. Most people don't see that they really are one in the same due to short term memory. They cheer when their party does something and then turn around and rant and rave at the opposite party for doing the same thing. When you confront them about it, they completely deny that they ever supported that action when their party was supporting it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If you believe there's a difference between the two major party candidates, ask yourself this:

Will either party dismantle the secret state within the CIA, which has consistently derailed democracy throughout the developing world.

Will either party start a genuine investigation into 9/11

Will either party seriously work towards abolishing the institutionalized roots of terror, conflict, injustice, and suffering, in our nation, and throughout the world?

If you are content with the stage-managed "left" versus "right" theatrics that pass for political discourse in our society, then these words will certainly fall on deaf ears

The answer to all of the above is a ..... "NO!"

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maybe in four years more people will realize being fed two choices isn't how democracy works.

I for one, won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Hi 1BornPatriot,

Have you thought about voting outside of the choices that the media is pushing at you? This year especially, the atmosphere has been very blatant about how they're trying to pigeon hole people into thinking that there are only 2 parties to pick from. See my link in my signature for more information on this years election candidates. A lot of write-in hopefuls but you never know what candidate you may resonate with.

Don't pay attention to Republican vs Democrat vs insert party name here. That doesn't matter, what matters is the values that the candidate produces. Hell, most Europeans think that American Politicians are all nuts (more than we do). Our Democratic party is seen as right of center also. Take it for what its worth, don't throw away your vote but find another candidate that isn't part of the "show".

HSR
edit on 26-10-2012 by HellstormRising because: Because commas are important.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Vote for Nobody Campaign.
www.freedomsphoenix.com...
Yard signs for, The Vote for Nobody Campaign.
www.freedomsphoenix.com...

electionboycott2012.org...

edit on 26-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Maybe in four years more people will realize being fed two choices isn't how democracy works.

There is a very small, highly organized, (materially) super-rich, ultra-secret group of extremely rich people who are secretly running the entire world from behind the scenes. Governments, policy think-tanks, media, educational organizations and foundations, are all just among the visible part of their structure that they allow you to see.

One key to defeating your enemy is KNOWING your enemy better than he knows you.
Its great setting back & watching everyone fight over nothing,& nothing they can do about it.
You will never Own that house "property tax" Car pay it off,still pay the state every year.
dont hold your breath just shke your head & sy,lol

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

Originally posted by cconn487

There is a very small, highly organized, (materially) super-rich, ultra-secret group of extremely rich people who are secretly running the entire world from behind the scenes. Governments, policy think-tanks, media, educational organizations and foundations, are all just among the visible part of their structure that they allow you to see.

One key to defeating your enemy is KNOWING your enemy better than he knows you.
Its great setting back & watching everyone fight over nothing,& nothing they can do about it.
You will never Own that house "property tax" Car pay it off,still pay the state every year.
dont hold your breath just shke your head & sy,lol

I have no doubt about anything you said.

Anyone can call me delusional, though I believe I know enough through my own light research that is how the world works. Common sense and looking back through what we know as history paints the picture clear as day. There are some people who will do despicable things to get ahead.

Evil tyrants are not exclusive to centuries long since past. They didn't die off. They just changed the rules. One day, I think we will set them right.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
this expresses several of my concerns ...

new topics

join